Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
+[O]+ ~Vent, Rave, & Rant~ +[K]+ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dont you just hate it when.....
  *oh i think you know*
View Results

MonsieurSponge

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:45 pm
I talked to him on the phone today...I told him that I was going a little crazy and felt like an a*****e for telling him to break up with her. gonk
I seriously hope he does it before tomorrow because I told him to do it tonight and he didn't...I don't think he will tomorrow either. sweatdrop gonk I just want to go out with him. But he's having a hard time in school and every time I try to bring the subject up (which I have done for all of ONCE), xd I feel horrible...Just even THINKING about talking about it with him (which I have done many times), makes me feel like an absolute b***h. I even said "I don't want to sound like an absolute a*****e here..." gonk My mom said I didn't say anything inappropriate but I feel like I need to apologize tomorrow. And if he hasn't called her by the time he comes over it will be really awkward, because we can't technically be on a date. xd We hang out a lot, but I want to just talk without feel horrible about the things I say.
And he also said to me "She's taking this relationship just way too seriously and I'm not even ready for that." But the thing is, she doesn't really like him for him, she just likes him because he's a boy who is remotely interested/said yes. So I told him this, which made me feel HORRIBLE for even trying to say or generalize about her at all. D:
I feel like I have no right to even talk about her at all, and I need to tell him this, so that I can stop myself the next time...I don't know how to make him feel better now because he's being tortured with this and having a hard time in school.

xp Hopefully we can just talk tomorrow and I can at least make him feel better. I'd rather feel better about the way in which I speak to him at this point than breaking him up with her and have everything be rough on him. I hope he knows that. If not, I'll tell him. xD  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:05 am
Where home is concerned I don't really have anything to rant about but work
oh yes work now there is something I would LOVE to freak about

So I have this New person that works with me she has only been there for a month and is a supervisor where as I have been there for 5 years and still nothing but most experienced baker .. in case your wondering I work in a coffee shop.. So here it is this chick is so annoying she is in a bad mood everyday and tells everyone else that they are the ones having the bad day

This past Thursday I was working storefront and she sent me home claiming that i was having a bad day.. Now granted I do have Bi polar but i told her all they had to do was talk to me .. I spent 2.5 hours in total silence other then talking to customers because no one else was talking to me when finally people were talking to me she still sent me home

now other people have problems with her .. she is lazy doesn't work like the rest of us and she thinks she is better then us what she doesn't know is that if she keeps this s**t up the entire staff will walk on her.. but she has her nose so far up our managements a** they believe her over the 10 of us that keep complaining about her

they are now working on making sure i don't work with her because the way i told management was that she has no idea how to handle someone with BP and that I cant deal with I even informed them of the episode i had the next day partly caused by her and me thinking i had done something wrong.. i had was about to kill myself to be better off luckily for me my wife stopped me ..
Unfortunately there is nothing I can do when i work kitchen and she is supervising because we don't have the staff to cover me BUT I know what i am going to say to that lazy little b***h .. if she starts on me on tuesday I am going to tell her one thing

" Your luckily i am even here right now because of you i almost killed myself early Friday morning"

I hate her she is rude to everyone

Sorry this is so long sad  

Teayo

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:41 pm
Egga, if he really isn't interested in dating that girl, why is he so hesitant to break up with her?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:21 pm
aprilness
Egga, if he really isn't interested in dating that girl, why is he so hesitant to break up with her?

He finally broke up with her on Sunday. We're going out now. I'm having a much better week, despite a few bad stomach aches. xd  

MonsieurSponge

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:12 pm
RaidenKazama
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Why the ******** would you do that? D:

.:Pixie-Port::Pixie-Port Industry::Daffy Quest::Draw Us Please?;-;:.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:45 pm
RaidenKazama
I dunno, she has a boyfriend. What else can i do...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

D: oh its serious this time... I thought maybe water got sucked up by your bum in the bath again... kitty doesnt know what else you can do either...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:59 pm
EggaxSponge
aprilness

He finally broke up with her on Sunday. We're going out now. I'm having a much better week, despite a few bad stomach aches. xd

Ick, stomach aches? >.>

But that's good, glad to hear you are finally with the person you wanted.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:00 am
RaidenKazama
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Not go to someone you don't care for? D:

Dana Pixie Stix

RaidenKazama

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:02 am
But neky time! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:01 am
Sitting in the dark, I can't forget.
Even now, I realize the time I'll never get.
Another story of the Bitter Pills of Fate.
I can't go back again.
I can't go back again…

I hate the fact i don't have a mac book sad

But you asked me to love you and I did.
Traded my emotions for a contract to commit.
And when I got away, I only got so far.
The Other Me Is Dead.
I hear his voice inside my head…

ToxicGiggle--x

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:51 am
Dana Pixie Stix
RaidenKazama

Yeah, I agree, just because the girl you like has a boyfriend doesn't mean you have to go off with some girl you don't care about. It's like "oh, we're out of my favorite food, so I'll just go have some food I don't like very much even though there is still food I like in the house."

And how is neky time a rant, vent, etc? XD Do you mean you had neky time at her house? O_O

@Giggles: Have you used macs before?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:42 am
aprilness
Dana Pixie Stix
RaidenKazama

Yeah, I agree, just because the girl you like has a boyfriend doesn't mean you have to go off with some girl you don't care about. It's like "oh, we're out of my favorite food, so I'll just go have some food I don't like very much even though there is still food I like in the house."

And how is neky time a rant, vent, etc? XD Do you mean you had neky time at her house? O_O

@Giggles: Have you used macs before?

But the favourite food is locked up in the cupboard so I have to find a different brand! And the neki time wasn't a rant xD  

RaidenKazama

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:12 pm
So basically if you don't have a girl you'll starve?  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games