Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:00 pm
in shame he went to sleep in his king sized bedroom and i hope celestial and kairi are'nt mad he thought i cant let ghost rider die i might need him sometime  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:58 pm
Dante Aurion
Dante looks into her eye as well." Raven, I mean it more then anything else I could have ever said." Dante smiled, "I do love you with all my heart."

"That's probably a good thing," Raven said with a smirk. "You realize that we are going to quite literally go through hell for this relationship, don't you?" Raven asked in a playfully seductive tone. "Then again that might just be a turn on," Raven said and dug her nails into Dante's lower back. Are you ready to play now Dante?...Raven asked in her mind voice. She still wasn't sure if it worked on anyone not in the clan.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:41 am
"I was born ready!." Dante grins. He picks her up and smiles slightly."Let's go."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:46 am
"Oh is that so?" Raven asked and laughed when Dante picked her up. "Go? Go where?" Raven asked deciding to pretend she didn't know what was going on. This is fun....Raven thought to herself.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:53 am
Dante grins once more."You know what I mean." Dante begins her closer to him. Dante then kisses her. "Let's have some fun."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:01 am
"Are you sure I know what you mean?" Raven asked and winked. Then she returned Dante's kiss and said "Fun? I'm not sure what that is. See ever since I was bitten I feel as if I've been drained of everything. I'm not sure I remember what fun is," Raven said and then wraped her arms around Dante's neck.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:17 am
Dante smiled,"Then I will have to teach you what fun is. Nice and slow." He began teaching her what his version of "fun". "It isn't monopoly."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:21 am
johnny wakes up and has nothing to eat in need he shurgges and wacth's tv  

vampire_guardian116

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:26 am
Dante Aurion
Dante smiled,"Then I will have to teach you what fun is. Nice and slow." He began teaching her what his version of "fun". "It isn't monopoly."

"Really? I never knew you wanted to enter into the teaching profession." Raven said to Dante and then smiled to herself as a twisted thought went through her mind. "What if I want to learn fast and hard?" Raven asked as she playfully clawed the tops of Dante's biceps. What's wrong with monopoly? I used to love that game.....Raven thought to herself and then relaxed. She very much so liked being with Dante.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:34 am
"However it seems to pleasure you." Dante heart began to pound. I bet this is going to be a blast. He becomes very agressive in his tone. "wait and see" He took her to the room.  

Dante Aurion

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:38 am
johnny runs towards dante's house and decides to be a cocblock and loudly knocks on the door and he hears noises from within dante's house  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:47 am
Before Craven had a chance to say anything the bell rang. The rest of the day went normally to its very end. As Richter walked home he wondered to himself what Craven was hiding. "I'm gonna find out her secret" he said to himself. As soon as he got home he went straight to bed. He woke up the next morning made breakfast and got ready for school.  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:54 am
Dante Aurion
"However it seems to pleasure you." Dante heart began to pound. I bet this is going to be a blast. He becomes very agressive in his tone. "wait and see" He took her to the room.

"You have no idea what your in for Dante," Raven said as they entered his room. But then Raven heard knocking on the door. "Who the hell is that?" Raven wondered allowed and tried not to be pissed about it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:57 am
"Haha!" said Roy. "I have reacheed Dante's house!!" screamed Roy. "Now let me knock on his door very loud!" *KNOCK!*KNOCK!*  

outwar

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:59 am
Dante grins."Ignore them." He presses asmall switch next to the bed and he house is barred up with steel again. Then two autmatic machine gun aim for Roy and Johnny. It repeats over and over. "YOUR ANNOYING". Dante pounces on Raven. "Let's continue."  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games