Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Ruins Of Castle Oblivion ((Need RPers)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 120 121 122 123 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was the best KH game?
  KH 1
  KH chain of memories
  KH 2
View Results

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:36 pm
((ya. im at a friends house and my internet at home is busted so, ya kinda suks))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:37 pm
FallenLight262
((ya. im at a friends house and my internet at home is busted so, ya kinda suks))
((that sucks))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:39 pm
((ya ino))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:42 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
i know, but why did xeggr runaway from me?

"Heh, I'll give you a little hint..." He put Yuffie down and made a dark portal behind her without her knowing it. "Xeggr and I are connected in a way." He put his hood up and his clothes changed to a normal black zip-up hoodie and grayish/black jeans. He wore regular black shoes and had gloves on the only reviealed his fingers. He summond his Keyblade, (The Wondering Walker), and held it down. "Now, please leave."He turned around..  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:46 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
i know, but why did xeggr runaway from me?

"Heh, I'll give you a little hint..." He put Yuffie down and made a dark portal behind her without her knowing it. "Xeggr and I are connected in a way." He put his hood up and his clothes changed to a normal black zip-up hoodie and grayish/black jeans. He wore regular black shoes and had gloves on the only reviealed his fingers. He summond his Keyblade, (The Wondering Walker), and held it down. "Now, please leave."He turned around..
*turns around, and jumps backs a little.*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:50 pm
"By the way, If Xeggr wants to find me," Greg turned his head a litte, "Tell him I'm within the Shadows of Dusk." He then walked away.  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:53 pm
ok. *goes into the portal and ends up in the green room* hey i back in the green room. I wonder what greg meant by him and xeggr are connected.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:00 pm
Xeggr appears by Bixyll. He picks him up by his arm and throws him in the portal. "C'mon." Xeggr walked in the portal and appeared by Yuffie. "Hi."  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:03 pm
FallenLight262
Xeggr appears by Bixyll. He picks him up by his arm and throws him in the portal. "C'mon." Xeggr walked in the portal and appeared by Yuffie. "Hi."
why did you run away from me xeggr?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:17 pm
"I didn't, I sensed my old friend around here and picked him up." Wlkas in front of Yuffie and hugs her. "Sorry I left ya behind."  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:19 pm
*hugs him*right after you left i flew through a dark portal and someone named greg caught me.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:22 pm
bixyll got up and walked to the wall and leaned on it trying to rest  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:34 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
*hugs him*right after you left i flew through a dark portal and someone named greg caught me.

"Greg huh?" He thought for a oment. "Never heard of him."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:41 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"Greg huh?" He thought for a oment. "Never heard of him."
weird, he sayed you two where connected in a way.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 120 121 122 123 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games