Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Gaian Geezers Guild
The Complaint Dept Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you consider this thread cathartic?
  No
  Yes
  Where's my damned dinner?
View Results

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:35 am
still alive and not happy about it.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:32 pm
Well, sorry bandy, but dropping dead is strictly prohibited. emotion_8c

Have some xunnies? sweatdrop
User Image User Image

Xunnies solve everything, right? sweatdrop

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:42 pm
When my room mate's girlfriend leaves for work and he starts playing depressing break up songs. Seriously dude, she's coming back in a few hours. This is what happens when you have no life or hobbies outside of a relationship or when you have been trained to be a pet rather than a functioning adult. neutral  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:38 am
when people stick chewing gum all over the place!
Throw the thing into a bin!!!  

cutereader86

Super Giver

10,900 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:10 pm
The UPS guy being lazy and dropping Miro's packages off at the office instead of her apartment mad

Also also.... Victoria's "Secret" rewards cards mad It could be $10 off or it could be $500 off, and you don't know until check-out and they don't give you your card back. Miro's not going to get $500 or more worth of merchandise just to get $10 off stressed stare But she would if she was getting $500 off...

The people at Victoria's Secret are big meanieheads mad

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:24 pm
MiroIsBored

Also also.... Victoria's "Secret" rewards cards mad It could be $10 off or it could be $500 off, and you don't know until check-out and they don't give you your card back. Miro's not going to get $500 or more worth of merchandise just to get $10 off stressed stare But she would if she was getting $500 off...

I know how you check the amount without using it User Image
I am a free panty whore with rewards cards...
you see you just don't enter your credit card info at all
enter the rewards card info then refresh and see how much it removes from your order.
However, User Image I've noticed they've changed their check out recently...
I currently have a rewards card that becomes active Apr. 1.
I shall attempt my scheme and report back to Miro so that MiroIsInformed.

Oh and...
I hate waiting for months to hear about what is going to be happening in my life this summer. I want to know and plan all the things RIGHT NOW! scream

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

-Explosion-Array-

Feral Warlord

9,950 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:03 am
People with no sense of fashion, symmetry, and that a pudgy 30-year-old can be a shiny magical/school girl.

What in the devil is this world coming to?

Hm... Peter Pan complex.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:17 am
My new job sucks and I haven't even got it yet.  

The Laws

Versatile Smoker

Kaori Silnaak

Fashionable Explorer

6,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:48 am
-Explosion-Array-
People with no sense of fashion, symmetry, and that a pudgy 30-year-old can be a shiny magical/school girl.

Hm... Peter Pan complex.

I've noticed a growing number of cross dressers at my local con over the last six years and some can pull it off and I have no complaints about that, but there always seems to be that one particular fail that stands out. The one guy that looked like he could have been a trucker for a living, that 6'3" bearded, balding, hairy, overweight... just imagine Carl from Aqua Teen Hunger Force and your getting the idea. How did he even find high heels in his size? cat_gonk I'm not trying to say a big guy shouldn't have confidence in what he wears, but it's kind of like that "genius or insanity" thing. Is it really confidence or is it just shameless, self-indulgence of a fantasy life? Throwing a wig and a dress on isn't fixing things. cat_xp  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:26 pm
Kaori Silnaak
-Explosion-Array-

Hm... Peter Pan complex.

I've noticed a growing number of cross dressers at my local con over the last six years and some can pull it off and I have no complaints about that, but there always seems to be that one particular fail that stands out. The one guy that looked like he could have been a trucker for a living, that 6'3" bearded, balding, hairy, overweight... just imagine Carl from Aqua Teen Hunger Force and your getting the idea. How did he even find high heels in his size? cat_gonk I'm not trying to say a big guy shouldn't have confidence in what he wears, but it's kind of like that "genius or insanity" thing. Is it really confidence or is it just shameless, self-indulgence of a fantasy life? Throwing a wig and a dress on isn't fixing things. cat_xp

LOL Carl. XD Dude. That's whack. Can we say that drugs are bad mmmkay?

[EDIT: I remember on this one site called Cosmates.co.jp or something, where I ordered a schoolgirl outfit for halloween, they had Men's Sizes for all sorts of stuff. -__; Moe panties, loli, cosplay (well duh)etc. etc. C____C; ...Wait, did they have big shoes? Hmm...]

The whole idea of a con seems repugnant to me. Then again, I'm practically a recluse and going out in NORMAL clothing is nerve racking enough. XD So...I don't have the gall to do such things. That and it's not cost effective... and the markup, and Carl in drag burning it's sordid image into your mind. XD  

-Explosion-Array-

Feral Warlord

9,950 Points
  • Love Machine 150

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:26 am
On the one hand, I would say it takes balls to dress up like that, knowing full well you're not going to look good in it. It's a lot easier to go out in front of people knowing damn well you're smoking hot than it is when you look and feel stupid. I'm sure guys that do crossdressing without going through the whole shaving thing and actually -trying- to look good have no delusions whatsoever about what they look like. Some might do it simply to make people cringe and shudder, or for the lulz, or maybe they just honestly don't give a s**t. There's also that possibility that deep down, they want to be a pretty girl in earnest, but don't feel they ever actually could be and trying would be futile, and/or they're too afraid of being ridiculed for making an honest go at it. People making fun of how you look when you didn't try to look good is no big deal, but when you -did- try, it can cut pretty deep.

On the other hand..... it really is an eyesore emotion_facepalm

However, just because it's an eyesore doesn't mean they shouldn't be allowed to dress that way or that it's "wrong" for them to. Dressing for oneself rather than others is one of those little things in life that everyone should indulge themselves in on a regular for the sake of their self-identity. All too often, people only allow their true selves out for "special occasions" such as Halloween or a con where they can laugh it off and pretend it was just a silly costume if anyone doesn't like it.

I'm more inclined to rant about the people who -only- dress to impress, or just to project a false image of themselves because they think it makes them "unique" or "special" to look like s**t, and those who don't care enough about themselves to make any sort of effort.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:41 pm
lady leko-chan
I know how you check the amount without using it User Image
I am a free panty whore with rewards cards...
you see you just don't enter your credit card info at all
enter the rewards card info then refresh and see how much it removes from your order.
However, User Image I've noticed they've changed their check out recently...
I currently have a rewards card that becomes active Apr. 1.
I shall attempt my scheme and report back to Miro so that MiroIsInformed.
Miro will have 3 of those cards pretty soon. Originally it was just going to be the one, but Miro couldn't resist the panty party redface and they had a bonus reward card thing going on during the panty party so Miro got two for one order mrgreen

And now they have $19 babydolls gonk But Miro just made an order the other day classified_fu :: flips a Tes ::

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:58 pm
MiroIsBored
Miro will have 3 of those cards pretty soon. Originally it was just going to be the one, but Miro couldn't resist the panty party redface and they had a bonus reward card thing going on during the panty party so Miro got two for one order mrgreen

And now they have $19 babydolls gonk But Miro just made an order the other day classified_fu :: flips a Tes ::

My husband refers to their advertising methods and my desire to comply with them as "Vicky'sTricks" User Image always waving those free panties in my face. But soon... soon we shall test my methods and see if we are $500 card holders! User Image

complaint:
The woman I refer to as IT lady at work... for one, she never remembers a damn conversation! scream I'm always repeating myself to her. And then just today, she got all high and mighty with me and ask why I hadn't "taken care of *something*" that she NEVER ASKED ME TO DO and I very calmly told her "because I don't read minds, you need to tell me to do that." stupid @)#(@*()$$)! My other co worker took that as her cue to leave pirate she knows when I speak calmly and sharply that means gtfo.
*giggles at the flipped TES*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:02 am
lady leko-chan

My husband refers to their advertising methods and my desire to comply with them as "Vicky'sTricks" User Image always waving those free panties in my face. But soon... soon we shall test my methods and see if we are $500 card holders! User Image

complaint:
The woman I refer to as IT lady at work... for one, she never remembers a damn conversation! scream I'm always repeating myself to her. And then just today, she got all high and mighty with me and ask why I hadn't "taken care of *something*" that she NEVER ASKED ME TO DO and I very calmly told her "because I don't read minds, you need to tell me to do that." stupid @)#(@*()$$)! My other co worker took that as her cue to leave pirate she knows when I speak calmly and sharply that means gtfo.
*giggles at the flipped TES*

Ah, IT professionals. 'nuff said. I know what you mean. I find the females especially difficult to deal with in that field. Don't get me wrong, the guys aren't that hot either.  

-Explosion-Array-

Feral Warlord

9,950 Points
  • Love Machine 150

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:12 am
MiroIsBored
Miro will have 3 of those cards pretty soon.

My methods still work!!
muaaahahahahhaaa! I mean... User Image
mine is worth $10...
now to find cheap enough panties to get them free User Image
my complaint: I have too much work to do to really do it now User Image
correction! It seems they have no clearance low enough to get them free! scream
crying

Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash