Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:49 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

((the comic? ya. thx it was funny))
((it was your b-day, then i remember the comic that my friend found.))

((lol that was greg saying tell me tell me))
((hehehehe....... wow that makes me happy. ))

(( y does that make you happy?))
((because im not stupid, if i told greg what i was going to call you, you would find out what i was going to call you.))
what were you going to call me?))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:53 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite

((because im not stupid, if i told greg what i was going to call you, you would find out what i was going to call you.))
((im not telling. i give up a hint its from a video game and its not billy hatcher.))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:58 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite

((im not telling. i give up a hint its from a video game and its not billy hatcher.))

((what compnay made the video game?))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:01 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite

((..........i don't know, but if you really want to know its...... ))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:12 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite

((sure i want to know  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:15 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite

((sure i want to know
((ok  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:08 am
((my name is naota in real life))

*walks in really bloody and instead of where his hand covered by glove and his arm covered by his long coat a skeletons hand and hes clenching his side where it was gushing blood* help me *drops to floor with a black mark on back of neck* ((it looks like the mark sasuke has on the back of his neck))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:22 am
hydra4

*walks in really bloody and instead of where his hand covered by glove and his arm covered by his long coat a skeletons hand and hes clenching his side where it was gushing blood* help me *drops to floor with a black mark on back of neck* ((it looks like the mark sasuke has on the back of his neck))
((hello naota, berry can't help you right now because she was kidnapped and is about to be married to Seymour. im in the macalania woods right now.............. nice curse seal. that what the mark on sasuke neck is.))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:30 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4

((hello naota, berry can't help you right now because she was kidnapped and is about to be married to Seymour. im in the macalania woods right now.............. nice curse seal. that what the mark on sasuke neck is.))
((yeah i know that you are in the woods and yeah i know that that curse seal is cool and did you notice his hand is gone))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:33 am
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4

((yeah i know that you are in the woods and yeah i know that that curse seal is cool and did you notice his hand is gone))

((cool. just like star wars))  

FallenLight262

hydra4

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:35 am
FallenLight262
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4

((cool. just like star wars))

((not really i need medical attention now))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:35 am
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4

((curse seal is not cool. and who hand is gone? my favorite episodes are 83 and 84 sasuke older brother finally comes.))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:36 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4

((curse seal is not cool. and who hand is gone? my favorite episodes are 83 and 84 sasuke older brother finally comes.))

((his bro is a douche))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:37 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4

((in it he ismissing his hand in its place he has a skeleton hand))  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:40 am
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4

((his bro is a douche))
((User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.))  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games