Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
World Of Kumei Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll ^.^
  World of Kumei
View Results

neckroz209

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:52 pm
Jaden was on her back looked up "its ok Keitsume i think shes friendly" she sat up smiling "did you know were on something called Akki Ocean!"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:58 pm
"No," I scratted my head. "Never heard of it." I helped Jaden up.  

Keitsume

neckroz209

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:59 pm
Jaden smiled and got up "me ether...then again i havnt heard of much other then the war haha" Jaden laughed "i guess thats what i get for being up on a mountain all my life"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:02 pm
Mizu smiled at the sweet friendship between the two girls.
"Akki Ocean is known to have the fearcist storms in all the oceans, and has random whirlpool occurences. I usually stay away from these places," She giggles. "I'm Mizu by the way. Mizu Hime!" Mizu put out her hand and smiled. "Some call me the Water Princess, but you can call me Mizu!"  

Oukoku-Blade

Keitsume

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:04 pm
I took Mizu's Hand. "Nice to meet you. I'm glad you aren't an enemy. Would you like to come into the ship out of the rain?" I asked. I was sure she was good. She seemed to innocent to be a demon.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:06 pm
"I don't mind staying out her. I love the water." She thought about the two for a moment and realized that they probably didn't. One was part wolf and the other had fire powers. Neither did so well in the rain. "On second thought, I'd love to!"  

Oukoku-Blade

neckroz209

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:07 pm
Jaden jumped around "yay new friends new friend!" she chanted happily.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:11 pm
I opened to door "You first Mizu,"  

Keitsume

Oukoku-Blade

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:11 pm
"Thank you!" Mizu said climbing down into the boat below.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:14 pm
Jaden waited for Keitsume to go down.  

neckroz209

Keitsume

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:16 pm
I hesitated when I saw that Jaden was going to wait for me to go down.
"Jaden, if I go down before you.... You're never going come back down. And no, we don't need a look out! Goodness, you'll kill yourself one of these days! You almost did anyways!" I sighed "And Mizu talked to you first, common courtesy."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:18 pm
Mizu went into the boat and spotted another person down there.
"Hello," She called warmly at the new stranger then looked up the ladder "Um..." she muttered still staring up.  

Oukoku-Blade

neckroz209

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:20 pm
Jaden pouted and crossed her arms "i will to...and beside this is different from the other times its only a litle rain and wind i can handle it" Jaden said firmly.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:23 pm
"Oh sure, just a 'little' rain. The worst storm in all the oceans. I doubt its just a 'little' rain." I raised an eyebrow, "Don't keep her waiting," I smiled  

Keitsume

neckroz209

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:26 pm
Jaden grummbed a few things and jumped down then stalked over to her bed and sat down "im used to the cold"  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff