Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Memorable Threads
MOUTH TO MOUTH<3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 558 559 560 561 562 563 ... 667 668 669 670 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MOUTH'S CLOSED.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:16 am
gonk Okay, we've been quite dead for a bit then.

At least the novel is going well. Five lengthy paragraphs =D + ending.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:24 am
Oooh wicked ^_^ yea i've been the sad one online all the time hehe.  

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:29 am
Talk about sad, my sister did it again. My mom is extremly upset. gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:36 am
what did your sister do again? eek  

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

Ravagraid

Feral Sex Symbol

14,650 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:39 am
cutter?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:40 am
She started complaing about everything and she doesn't realize what my mom has to do for this family. After she said, "It's only money..." my mom got pissed and slammed the door. My sister's private dance class is costly and she has yet to get a job to pay for it so my mom has too. My sister said my brother should get a job for paying the class. gonk Wtf? I don't care if it's her last year in dance, why does everyone have to cater to her?  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:44 am
so your sister believes that both your mum and your brother should get jobs or another job so that she can have her dance classes which is a privledge. Sound's like my little brother... he assumed both me and mum should be catering him when he was working also... siblings seem to be like that sometimes and it don't half drive you up the wall...

hmm sure it may only be money but it doesnt grow on trees. Your mum should postpone payment or something along those lines and just say you want something you need to pay for it and work hard maybe she will realise just what your mum does for your family i finally got my brother a job and he really likes having the independence now and his own money plus means my mum isn't dissing out money for him. insted it leaves her money for herself and he actually treats her now which is really nice. ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:02 am
Well, if isn't pay every month there's a late fee and my dad has a s**t fit anytime someone mentions getting a job. rolleyes  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:15 am
Ah i see so a no win situation eh. aw im sorry hun i hope things getting better sad  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:27 am
Well, my sister is going to college next year. sweatdrop  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:32 am
Ahhhh so some piece and quiet then razz  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:52 am
I'm so sleep =_=  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Drift Boy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:54 am
Poor Ace. I would seriously hate to have a sibiling like that. I'm upset that my parents do have to pay for everything cuz I haven't been able to find a job for awhile. Now that I'm at Gamestop I can let off the load for them a little.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:58 am
Go to sleep ace if your tired hun sad  

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:22 pm
@Drift - I'm like the only one out of my siblings who wants to get a job but I'm not even old enough yet.
@Angelic: Good idea sweatdrop

Sweet Nappy Time for me  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 558 559 560 561 562 563 ... 667 668 669 670 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games