Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Post pictures of yourself! (Now with correct Gramm-R!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 562 563 564 565 566 567 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a pic.
  yes
  no
View Results

~DR.MOOFASA~

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 10:16 pm
124-C
Sanzoskitsune
~DR.MOOFASA~
Sanzoskitsune
was taken, recently broke up with his girlfriend and if we hooked up it would definitely be a just for fun thing... he's not the kind to stay in a serious relationship and he's said that since I met him but... I soooooo don't care right now, I could use some fun

dude, go for it. biggrin everyone needs to have a bit of intimate fun >< it'll do ya good.
xd that's what everyone else is telling me! I think it'll help me feel less lonely for a little while without having to be in a serious relationship (I'm not good at them either)
Ya know what makes me less lonely?

*shakes head* lol
lets see, could it be a hearty game of "steamroller"? cool

ack, 1 am, sleepy >.O night ^^

EDIT:
*to sanzo*
good ^^ thine smartness shineth through.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 10:22 pm
Sanzoskitsune
124-C
Sanzoskitsune
~DR.MOOFASA~
Sanzoskitsune
was taken, recently broke up with his girlfriend and if we hooked up it would definitely be a just for fun thing... he's not the kind to stay in a serious relationship and he's said that since I met him but... I soooooo don't care right now, I could use some fun

dude, go for it. biggrin everyone needs to have a bit of intimate fun >< it'll do ya good.
xd that's what everyone else is telling me! I think it'll help me feel less lonely for a little while without having to be in a serious relationship (I'm not good at them either)
Ya know what makes me less lonely?
....part of me doesn't want to know the answer to that but... what makes you less lonely?

Moofy
*shakes head* lol
lets see, could it be a hearty game of "steamroller"? cool

No. Well... yes... but I was thinking bunnies...

Wait, are we thinking of the same "steamroller"?  

124-C

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 10:24 pm
...you want to play with bunnies?  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 10:26 pm
Sanzoskitsune
...you want to play with bunnies?
>.>  

124-C

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 10:30 pm
..... I can either turn this into you being a normal male or something very very wrong which way do you want it to go?  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 10:36 pm
I don't know if I want to play a creep two nights in a row...  

124-C

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 10:46 pm
then Heff bunnies it shall be! *sneaks Tsuji into the playboy mansion*  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 10:23 am
124-C

are we? sweatdrop (i was thinking along the lines of two people rolling around while steamy, although i guess some people might be into chicks... driving actual steamrollers. O_o)  

~DR.MOOFASA~

124-C

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 10:27 pm
~DR.MOOFASA~
124-C

are we? sweatdrop (i was thinking along the lines of two people rolling around while steamy, although i guess some people might be into chicks... driving actual steamrollers. O_o)
Oh good. That's a rather benign usage. There's a couple of other meanings attributed to that term... One involving an obese man, another involving excrement. So, I think we'll go with the one you chose. xd

Also, chicks driving steamrollers? Hot. I'm thinking new Axe body-spray commercial hot.  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 11:57 pm
User Image
I made this dress today. On a side note, I suck bawls at taking self-portraits gonk  

Billie_the_kid_Jean

~DR.MOOFASA~

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 11:14 am
124-C
Oh good. That's a rather benign usage. There's a couple of other meanings attributed to that term... One involving an obese man, another involving excrement. So, I think we'll go with the one you chose. xd

@_______________@ ....oooohwaaaahhhh? gonk
i'm curious yet... horrified. xd

124-C
Also, chicks driving steamrollers? Hot. I'm thinking new Axe body-spray commercial hot.
agreed. cool

*to billie*
cute dress ^^ how long did it take you to finish making?  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 2:41 pm
~DR.MOOFASA~
124-C

@_______________@ ....oooohwaaaahhhh? gonk
i'm curious yet... horrified. xd

124-C
agreed. cool

*to billie*
cute dress ^^ how long did it take you to finish making?

Thank you! It took me about 4-5 hours. Mostly because I hadn't planned anything ahead of time, I just made it up as I went along.  

Billie_the_kid_Jean

BLOX_FrOg

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 5:22 pm
BLOX FrOg find piCture frOm coLLege yEars...WOARK. BLOX FrOg liVe in hOusE wIth oTheR amPhibIanS. BLOX FrOg assuMe theY waZ ampHiBians bEcauSe of aMmounT of liQuiD theY aLwayZ had tO B aRound...WOARK!

User Image

DeSpiTe wIld parTieS, BLOX FrOg stIll gRadUate wiTh cOmmUnicaTions degrEE mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 8:26 pm
rofl i guess alcoholism COULD translate into being a form of amphibious human.
oh bloxy, i've missed ya. biggrin

*to billie*
that's pretty good for just jumping into a project without plans. smile
tried doing that with my halloween costume... sweatdrop several, actually. didn't work out well.  

~DR.MOOFASA~

Gm_The_Magician

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:48 pm
YEAH! I'm back!

User Image

User Image

Me humping at you
User Image  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 562 563 564 565 566 567 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games