Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Role Play What You're Wearing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Kerrigan_dragon rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:31 pm
Ashoc giggled again. "You're doing fine, Hedron. Just be gentler, and roll it down the middle. You'll get it, don't worry."  
Red Glacier rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 3 Total: 4 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:26 pm
Avalon: "2 9s in a row! nice Ashoc!" he sends another ball down the lane

Hedron: he takes Ashocs advice and rolls it gently down the lane  

Red Glacier

Elcia rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:49 pm
(( Haven't gone bowling in ages what's a good score? ))

Elcia took to rolling bowling balls with out a care for the score. She was just glad to able to amuse herself with knocking down the little pins.

But she noticed Roland send Zhu careening down the lane and went over to see what the result would be.  
Kusaragi rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:02 pm
((Bear with me on this but since I'm a super-fast Super intelligent super-computer I believe I have the power to tweek the rules of my rolls. Not going to smash but I will improve his odds.))

"I believe I have the hang of this now." He rolled the ball down the lane again this time his actions looked a little smoother.  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Red Glacier rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 10 Total: 20 (2-20)

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:40 pm
Avalon: "Now do it again Hedron" he said as he threw the ball

Hedron: happy he got it to go right he rolls it faster but with loud boom it hits the back of the alley

Avalon: he shakes his head  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:16 am
((Listen up friends. I'm calling a general hiatus for a couple weeks. I'm going to be very busy and it looks like most of you are a little occupied as well.

Then once my schedule has freed up. I'd like to kick off a new plot twist thingie. So go find your party shoes. ))  

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:20 am
((Party, w00t! yeah, recently mine has slowed down too. Actually, so is Fire and Ice, which I RP in also. Undacorp has always moved slow, so.... this is probably a good idea. looking forward to what you have planned! User Image ))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:07 pm
(( New plot twist is relevant to my interests. Once there is a little more movement of the plot I can have my Robot explain what happened. ^_^ But bowling is not the time for such things. xd ))  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Red Glacier rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 7 Total: 14 (2-20)

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:39 am
(Well we can go through it faster if people posted while whey parenthe-speak XD))

Avalon: he throws another ball down the lane "What frame is this, 5th?....yeah, 5th"

Hedron: he shrugs and hurls the ball quickly down the laane and there was another boom when it hit the back.

Avalon: "Easy buddy, its just a wall!"  
Kerrigan_dragon rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 12:57 pm
"You're getting better, Hedron," Ashoc said, encouraging him. She rolled another ball down the lane.  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 2:26 pm
((Alright lets end this part. :3)

Avalon rolled a ball and got a strike and then Hedron afterward rolled and got a gutter ball

Avalon: "Try aiming more to the left! TO THE LEFT!"

Hedron growled and grabbed avalon and threw him down the alley and got a strike almost making Avalon fall into the hole in the back.

Avalon: "AGH!............good arm buddy" he gets out and starts putting things away

after submitting their scores Avalon gave them all their score sheets

Avalon: "Yeah, Ashoc won that one :3"

Hedron: he gives a hum and claps toward Ashoc congratulatory

Avalon: "And with that, lets get ou  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 11:49 am
Ashoc laughed and hugged Hedron. "Guys, I hate to say this, but you lost a game of bowling to a blind chick." She giggled at this as they left the bowling alley. "So what are we going to be doing now? Where are we going?"  

Kerrigan_dragon

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 12:17 pm
"Give them a little credit," Daedalus said, "I don't think they've played the game much, and you have extra sensory abilities. I am surprised that I didn't do better, there must have been more variables that I didn't take into account."

He walked up to the main counter and returned his shoes returning a few moments later.

Trying for someUniCreatures
New Eggs - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. NOBLE-User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dragon Cave-
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

GET IT ON - User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 2:29 pm
"I agree with Daedalus on that one." Elcia said referring to Ashoc's uncanny senses as she fell in with the others on their way to the door. She was glad to have her own boots back.

"I would like to take a walk, see the city." She said judging that she would have several hours before it began to get late. "But we should locate a place to stay or at least rendezvous first."  

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 3:23 pm
Avalon: "I can handle the living arrangements, so lets just go and see things a bit. See if there's anything fun to do"

Hedron: he raises Ashoc up in the air in a congratulatory manner then let her back down and followed Elci outside  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games