Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
In Which Ice Flowers Cause Trouble ~the end~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:58 pm
Kagura flew down from the vent, sighing as the guards and scientists were killed. "Well, that was quick." She whispered, and turned into a spider. Quickly, she teleported next to Draden, walking on the ceiling above Draden.
((Nice intro Bass. I'm not sure you really effected anything, other than taking up room here, but that's what we're all doing! ^^ ))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:43 pm
(So, do I just post up my character bio or am I supposed to send it to someone? Ah well, if I'm not supposed to put it here, I can always go back and edit it out when my character's up with the others... ^.^;

User Image
Anywho, now with Lobo-chan as... Lobo! =o
A young genetically engineered(altered?) experiment, Lobo is a combination of human and several animals. She takes a stuffed dog named El Antonio with her everywhere, and has a strange habit of talking to it. She may be just a tad bit crazy after all, but...
She's overall tougher than a normal human and heals quicker, but doesn't seem to have any other powers. Well, except for an odd affinity for animals and being able to fly.

Anywho, that's it... And hey, the only items I don't actually own are the pants and tattoos >.< )  

Lobo-chan

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:17 am
Kerrigan flew quickly after Draden and landed on his shoulder, then started to look around, acting as a scout for him. She also listened and smelled as she looked around, and caught a faint trail of steam trickling out from under one door in particular, along with a faint scent of burned metal and the sound of sprinklers. Tugging on Draden's ear slightly to get his attention, she pointed to the door. "I think the fire guy is in there," she whispered into the leaves. "Cthugarai, you ready just in case? Let's go."

((Nice bios Lobo, Bass. :3nod; And a really good intro post Bass. >w<))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:26 am
Good eye Kerrigan ^^ *he whispered and he went towards the door* *He gets his knife and starts picking the lock* ...almost... there *he opens the door and sees Llan'ui* Lets get him out *He helps Llan up and drags him out of the room* anybody got something to dry him with?  

Red Glacier

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:39 am
(Hmmm, guess I'll do my intro now?)
Lobo's nose twitched. She could faintly detect the smell of something burning. Now, burning in itself wasn't an unpleasant smell, but this... Ew, it didn't smell tasty at all! So it must not be food...
Hmmm, and there was something else too. People maybe? Or maybe not. It was very strange after all. Maybe she was just going crazy and smelling things that weren't really there?

"What do you think, Antonio? Is Lobo going crazy?" she held the dog up in front of her and looked deeply into it's shiny brown eyes.
The dog, being nothing more than a stuffed toy, didn't respond. Nonetheless, the girl nodded as if agreeing with something, "Yeah, you're right. If Lobo really was crazy, then there'd be like... clowns or something!"

She curled up on a pile of old blankets in the corner, her tail over her nose to hopefully block out some of the burning smell. The dog lay on her head.
"Hey, Antonio? How long do you think it'll be before they feed us again? I'm hungry..."
(and I honestly have no clue where half of this is coming from... especially the clowns 0.o; )  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:34 pm
((lol, it's ok. It was entertaining to read.))
Kagura walked down the wall, and transformed back into a human. "Sorry, but no. I wish I had the powers to do that." She said, and then stopped. "Oh, my scarf!" She said, and wrapped it around him, as best as she could. It is a pretty big scarf, so she got it around him good. Suddenly, she heard talking from another cell. "Maybe another person?" She said.  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:52 pm
(Yes, don't you love the reasoning behind why I must still be sane? =P )

Lobo sat up, ears twitching slightly. After all, her more-or-less human ears weren't too good for repositioning... But she could have sworn she heard someone talking just down the hall.

"Antonio, did you hear that?"
The stuffed puppy shifted slightly, somehow managing to stay on her head after the sudden movement. She took that as a 'yes'.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:24 pm
Must be where that girl is. *He responded tio Kagura and he went toward the door and started picking the lock* *After getting the door unlocked he slowly opened it* Hello? Identify yourself *He said to Lobo*  

Red Glacier

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:28 pm
(( Welcome Bass and Lobo ^^ great first posts too. The good news I´ll be home soon to RP properly. I updated our bio post too.))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:00 pm
((I look forward to feeding you pie -I mean RPing with- you soon! ))

Lobo looks up at Draden for a moment, blinking. It wasn't often that people actually came in here. Also, he smelled strange... It wasn't like a person really, more like some kind of animal perhaps... Ah well, he might be nice.

"Hi!" she smiled, her tail starting to wag ever-so-slightly, "I'm Lobo, and this is El Antonio!" She indicated the 'dog' on her head.
"Who are you? What's going on out there? Do you know when it's time for food?"  

Lobo-chan

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:24 pm
Lobo-chan
((I look forward to feeding you pie -I mean RPing with- you soon! ))

Lobo looks up at Viral for a moment, blinking. It wasn't often that people actually came in here. Also, he smelled strange... It wasn't like a person or an animal, really... Ah well, he might be nice.

"Hi!" she smiled, her tail starting to wag ever-so-slightly, "I'm Lobo, and this is El Antonio!" She indicated the 'dog' on her head.
"Who are you? What's going on out there? Do you know when it's time for food?"
(Sorry i didn't say but i'm not playing as Viral right now because he was captured so i'm playing as his dragon Draden who is a humanoid dragon ^^; )

Draden: Um, well lets get you....I mean both of you out of here. We'll let you out if you agree to help us  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:53 pm
((Ah, sorry. Whatever =P Not too hard to fix/ignore))
"Hmmm... What do you think, Antonio?" she looks at the dog thoughtfully for a moment, then quickly gets up and smiles, "Okay, we'll go with you!"  

Lobo-chan

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:32 am
(( Sorry for the horribly late reply guys, been busy sorting stuff out here. ))

Feeling relieved that the shadows hadn't belonged to the guards, Llan'ui stepped out of his prison.

"Thank you for releasing me. ... You're not with Zenaku, are you?" Noticing the expressions on the faces of the new people, he quickly continued, "Good. I think it's time for an introduction. My name is Llan'ui, Rank #212 fire guardian. I am here on order of the celestial council to find out the cause of a massive drain on the energy of several stars. And, I thank you for the offer of drying me off, but now that I am out of that hell I can reignite my body and dry myself. I thank you for your scarf though" With the last sentence, he removed the scarf, handed it back and reignited his body.

It will take quite a time for me to regain my strength, I was in there for too long. Hopefully I won't be needing all of my strength just yet...

Llan'ui surveyed his rescuers and smiled. He'd not met the people of this world before, what wonders did these people have that he could learn from.

Looking down the hallway, he noticed that another cell had been opened, and a new person had come out. This one seemed to be part animal, and carried a stuffed animal on her head.

This world is full of strangeness...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:00 am
Bass20XX
(( Sorry for the horribly late reply guys, been busy sorting stuff out here. ))

Feeling relieved that the shadows hadn't belonged to the guards, Llan'ui stepped out of his prison.

"Thank you for releasing me. ... You're not with Zenaku, are you?" Noticing the expressions on the faces of the new people, he quickly continued, "Good. I think it's time for an introduction. My name is Llan'ui, Rank #212 fire guardian. I am here on order of the celestial council to find out the cause of a massive drain on the energy of several stars. And, I thank you for the offer of drying me off, but now that I am out of that hell I can reignite my body and dry myself. I thank you for your scarf though" With the last sentence, he removed the scarf, handed it back and reignited his body.

It will take quite a time for me to regain my strength, I was in there for too long. Hopefully I won't be needing all of my strength just yet...

Llan'ui surveyed his rescuers and smiled. He'd not met the people of this world before, what wonders did these people have that he could learn from.

Looking down the hallway, he noticed that another cell had been opened, and a new person had come out. This one seemed to be part animal, and carried a stuffed animal on her head.

This world is full of strangeness...

Well keep the flames to a small rate, this is covert and i guarentee with the things we've seen we will die if they find us. We're here to get our friend back and a book. we'll try to avoid Zenaku at all costs  

Red Glacier

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:04 pm
Lobo stares at the flaming spirit for a few moments, tail twitching slightly behind her. She'd never seen someone on fire before! She resisted the urge to reach out and touch him, remembing that flames tended to burn and so did fur.

"Wait... Antonio, do you know what a Zenaku is?"  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games