Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's Public Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:54 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hana Chiru

Genjutsu Class / Kumogakure / Ex-Akatsuki / S-rank / Chiru Clan / Two Tomoe Sharingan Implant/ Sonic Blade Weilder

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

"Ok, here we go..." Hana smiled as he pulled out his buster sword then watched as it glowed a faint yellow color from being charged with lightning chakra. Hana made six quick slashes and launched six crescent shaped waves at the tree in front of him. the tree didn't move when the waves sliced through it, but after a few seconds the tree suddenly crashed to the ground with the trunk cut in six different pieces. Hana then stabbed the blade into the ground and watched as a small amount of lightning chakra from the blade formed a dome like shield around Hana. Hana then picked up the blade and the dome stopped, He then put it back on his back where it belonged. "Well, there you have it. it does have some other neat things i could do with it but im still working on those." Hana told Nya as he scratched his head in embarrassment.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hana Chiru

Genjutsu Class / Kumogakure / Ex-Akatsuki / S-rank / Chiru Clan / Two Tomoe Sharingan Implant/ Sonic Blade Weilder

Hana sighed as he looked to the sky then simply said. "Im sorry...." Suddenly Hana burst into cherry blossom petals the petals then suddenly swarmed up into the air like a snake. the petal floated there for a minute then simply streamed towards the gate. A small note suddenly dropped to the ground right in front of Nya, it simply read:

Quote:
Im sorry i had to cut our little visit short but something has come up in my village. I'll come back to the Leaf next time i go on vacation. Talk to you soon!

Hana Chiru of the Cloud.

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:47 am
User Image
Ҝɑтʂɴʏɑ______________________

>>>>>>>> Ȓɑɴҟ // Gεɴΐɴ Ҫћɑҟɑгɑ // Шΐɴɗ Șϙʉɑɗ // Ѷΐʟʟɑɢε // Ҝɵɴɵћɑ >>>>>>>>

>>>>>は兵士午前。
>>>>>Шɑтɑʂћΐ ћɑ ћεΐʂћΐ ɢɵʑεɴ.
>>>>>>>>
User Image

Nya watched in awe how graceful Hana was with his sword and how beautifully he wielded it. She smiled widely as she watched but when he suddenly stopped and disappeared, she frowned. Upon notice of the piece of paper, she picked it up and read it. As she sighed, Nya picked up her soup and then sat at the remains of the tree. She opened her container and began to sip at it, glad that it was still a little bit warm. Seemed like every time she tried to spend some time with people she was interrupted by one thing or another.

>>>>>>>>

スタンド生まれ。<<<<<
Șʉтɑɴɗɵ ɴΐ ʉӎɑгε.<<<<<

>>>>>>>> Ҭгɑΐɴΐɴɢ // >>>>>>>>

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items