Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

im_single_n_loven it!!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:01 pm
*skips in and asks where the barbies are kept*
[ive never done this before. sorry if its really bad!! redface ]  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:04 pm
TombLifter walks in the bar and says:
"Give me your cash or I'll blow your booze!"
TombLifter then points a bazooka at the booze.  

TombLifter

Account Locator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:35 am
(walks in and orders a root beer float) wats goin on guys  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:33 am
Nesphelin rolls his eyes at all the miscreants and at the filth in the bar. He examines all the movement whilst sipping silently at his wine. He makes an elaborate gesture as he fades away into a deep fog. Leaving no trace of ever being here.  

Incompetent Revelation

Epistethi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:46 pm
**walks in slowly...white mist surrounding Epistethi** Good evening everyone! **holds up hand** " Any specials today?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:34 pm
*Grabs beer*  

Night_Wing31

Synister Daly

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:04 pm
~ Walks into the bar calmly as her red eyes observe the scerny. She placed her hand over the strap upon her shoulder as she took in a soft breath. She began her jounery towards the bar counter as she could see the patrons from the corner of her eye. Her tattered black dress swaying in the light breeze as she kept her silence about. As she stood before the counter, she looked to the keep and merely blinked to him not ever seeing garments like his before. She allow her hand to fall to her side as she stood still. She raised her head up slight and mubbled only a few words with a low tone as she then asked," May I have a cup of hot tea with honey and lemon please?" She placed her hand on the counter and awaited for her order as her nails gently drummed along the counter top.~  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:38 pm
*looks up from the drink he was staring at to see many people...*

hmm....how long have I been here..... Hi all!
*tries to smile*  

Usiema

Bezeerc

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:32 pm
-walks into the bar- What a strange place....... what are these things called again........ oh yeah a Bar..... I think sweatdrop -walks up- Can I have a milk please??? sweatdrop -glances around the room- -thinking- Humans can be so fun....  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:32 am
i casually walk in... look around and see all the business in the bar... i notice that the bar is empty... i walk up and ask the bartender for a jug of tequila sunrise... i sit at the bar and wait for my drink to be made.... smile  

Dilated_eyes

Strawberry310

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:58 pm
Strawberry cautiously walked into the bar, her eyes looking downward. She silently tugs a chair on an empty side of the bar. She sits down and watches everybody talking and laughing while sipping their drinks. Whenever someone looked toward her she turned, avoiding all or any contact. Her face holds a quiet expression. As she sees the group of people burst out laughing once again, she sighs.*FLASHBACK* She remembers the first time she went into a bar, about a year ago. She was so foolish she relized. She had gone up to a group of people talking, and smiled.She introduced herself, she had tried to fit in. But an apparent drunk had taken over the conversation and had embarrased her. She stared at the man, her hopes of friends crushed. And just as the first tear rolled down her cheek, she thrust open the bar door and ran. But that was a year ago, now she new that life was cruel, now she understood the rules of life. That was the way she was taught, she had been changed forever.*PRESENT DAY*

((srry my things depressing-but im a good writer-especially when the mood is depressing))  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games