Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 10:50 am
Michishige suddenly turned to Maria, his cheeks turning a bright red. "W-wait, a crush? M-me? C-crushing on Jordan? Noooooooo..." He was stammering and his cheeks steadily became a deeper red. He nervously looked away from Maria, trying to avoid eye contact.

((Take THAT Random Kid #1!!!))

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 10:54 am
"Awwwww~ That's so cute Michi!" She said to him, then thought, Ohh~ Maybe I should freak him out by saying how cute their kids would be... Oh, nevermind I just want to freak him out, not send him into cardiac arrest. She stood up and walked over to where she could face him, "Your face is so red!" She exclaimed.

|| BAM! ||

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 10:59 am
Michishige looked away when Maria commented on the color of his face. Now his face was a deep shade of red, and he was slightly shaking. "Yea? So what?" Michishige said. He looked over at Jordan again and his face got even more red, although at this point, it seemed impossible for is blushing to get any worse.

((BEWM!))  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 11:05 am
Maria giggled, "Well, I guess I'll refrain from my next comment so your head doesn't explode." She said, sitting back down and continuing to eat her granola bars with a content smile.

|| D: Dad wants me off. Boo. ||

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 11:08 am
Michishige's eyes opened wide at what Maria said. "Yes, please do refrain." He said, "I rather enjoy my head." He then looked at Maria. "And please don't mention this to Jordan. I'd rather tell her myself..."

((WAI DAD?!?!? gonk ))  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 11:59 am
Maria looked shocked, "I mean, I would be more than glad to freak you out, but that? I would rather tell Jordan that I liker her than that, and I only like her as a friend." Maria said, so in simple she would rather say something so untrue that it would probably embarrass herself for the rest of her life.

|| I'm back~ ||

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 12:41 pm
Michishige put his head down in his folded arms on the table. He tried to calm down and make sure his face wasn't as red as it is now when Jordan got back to the table. Michishige looked at Maria. "Is my face still red?"

((YAY!!! YOU"RE BACK!!!!!))

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 12:51 pm
Maria determined that, it was red, but only a tint, "Just a little." She said, getting started on her next granola bar.

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 12:56 pm
"Ok, cool," Michishige said, giving out a sigh of relief. All I gotta do is stay cool and calm, and act like this never happened, he thought to himself. Michishige looked at Maria. "You seem to like granola bars..."  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 1:34 pm
((You guys awr funny ^^))
((O.O Jordan missed a lot XD))

"Thanks for the food!" Ali said, "I'ma go esplore now!." Before anyone could say anything she had rung off.

"Heh, looks like I need to get to class soon anyways," Avery was reminded by Spencer checking his watch. "I'm just gonna bring the trays back-"

"Allow me..."

"Avery."

"Yes, allow me, Avery." With a smile and a flourish Whit walked off with the trays to the cafeteria.

-----------------------------------------------

Jordan grabbed the milk for Maria rather quickly, and spent quite a while getting everything Michi ((xP)) asked for. She ended up not grabbing anything else for herself, at this point she wasn't really hungry anymore. She was about to start over to the table, but decided instead to just grab some cereal to munch on while the others finished. She glanced at the clock; it looked like classes would start soon. Grabbing some Apple Jacks(r) she headed back to the table and sat down. Maria had a weird look on her face and Michi was avoiding all eye contact. Jordan looked around, but didn't see anything out of the ordinary. Shrugging, she handed the food out and opened her Apple Jacks container.  

Wolfyofthesky

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 1:40 pm
((not to be angry or anything but did any one see my past post???.....>>))  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 1:45 pm
((heh heh, I saw it. You want more kids to go crazy or something? I do nae know...Tele can only mess with Treya so many times ^^))  

Wolfyofthesky

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 1:53 pm
((o.o tele scares her if she see's him one more time .... well when it and if that happens ill post some thing but other than that in all truth i wouldn't mind interacting with someone with my character but it seem every one wants to avoid the woods since tele has been the only one to see her more than once both of wich times you've scared/ made her mad kinda XD))  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 1:58 pm
((yeah, just trying to give you something to do ^^ I can't really come up with a good reason to go to the woods, other than Avery and Shige wanting to check up on Treya. But they have class now....))
((I MISS ZEATO!!! T-T))  

Wolfyofthesky

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games