Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:41 am
Mala decided to cook something fairly easy, if still rather sweet. She didn't spend too long, and eventually rejoined the two men with dinner ready.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:44 am
"I forgot, have you ever even cooked before? As far as I can remember, I usually did all the house work." Riley joked as he and Van came for dinner.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:08 am
Mala pouted. "I can cook just fine! ...I just can't cook anything that takes longer than fifteen minutes to make." she exclaimed, the last bit mumbled to herself.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:11 am
"I know there's at least one cookbook around here you can probably learn from." Riley said.

Van nodded in agreement. "How do you think I've managed to cook without burning anything so far?"

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:23 am
Mala quieted down, utterly embarassed with herself as she took a bite of the food she made. After one bite, she gave her concoctions a good, long stare before immolating them on the spot. "You were right; cooking's not my thing."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:26 am
"It's not that bad." Van said after taking a bite as well." You just need some practice is all." he said with a reassuring smile.

((Boring lecture, away!))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:37 pm
{OUCH. Hope you somehow survive that.}

"Well, at least I have an eternity for that..." Mala grumbled, refusing to eat any more of her creations. She was too embarassed by how badly she felt she did to touch them. "Thanks for trying it anyway. I hope it doesn't end up giving you food poisoning."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:29 pm
((Oh, science class has always been like that. Lately I've survived by not actually paying attention. Today I read manga for most of the class and then spent the rest of it trying (and failing) to doodle chibi Van and Mala in random cosplay (Tuxedo Mask and Kaito and Sailor Moon and Miku respectively) XD ))

"Seriously, you're being too hard on yourself." Riley said through a mouthful of food before swallowing. "And is it really such a good idea to skip a meal while you're with child?"

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:38 pm
{Lol XD I'm still trying that fanartz - and failing at Van's outfit. Q-Q}

"I...I...you've got a point." Mala muttured, finally deciding to eat - looking upset and defeated. Truly, she was such a drama queen when she wanted to be.

Before long, Ariae was selling her wares in the streets.

{And I...still don't know how I should word Marianne's entrance. I'll put off until next post.}

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:41 pm
"Besides, I thought pregnant women craved more weird food, not turned into picky eaters." Van teased in good fun as he got up to take away his and Riley's empty plates.

((And no you don't get to see my doodles. They didn't turn out very well. >_>))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:04 pm
{Awww. sad }

Mala took another bite and grumbled after she swallowed, "There is a difference between wierd and my downright terrible cooking!" She forced herself to take another bite afterwards and going on to make herself finish her meal.

Milly was walking alongside a hooded woman, talking with her and seeming to be having a good time overall.

Ariae couldn't help but raise an eyebrow as they passed by, wondering who the woman was.

Milly visibly grew uncomfortable as she passed by Ariae, expecting something terrible to go down at any moment.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:09 pm
"If it was as terrible as you seem to think it is, we wouldn't have taken a second bite." Riley said with a chuckle. "So aside from fixing this place up and having another family member on the way, what's been up with you two?"

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:15 pm
"Jaq's still an a**. Other than that, we might be rebuilding the town before long and see if we can bring it back to life." Mala said, finishing her meal shortly after saying this. She was hungrier than she'd like to have admitted.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:23 pm
"Well, besides the obvious." Riley said, finding Jaq's assholishness no surprise by now while Van came to take Mala's plate now. "But if you want, I can probably stick around and help out with the construction project." he offered with a smile.

((And Nerd has asked me to deliver you a message/warning from....some RP buddy who's name escapes me. sweatdrop Past experience with Princess Leafra (farm girl I'm tending to in the Harvest Moon RP) has shown that she's attention needy and sometimes prone to starting nasty OOC arguments. Until I get more details, that is all. *adjusts MIB glasses*))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:28 pm
{I'll PM my reply to you with that.}

"I'd really like that." Mala said, smiling once more at Riley's offer. "Also on a more random note, would you believe that Milly girl is actually Jaquel's daughter?"

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games