Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
The Hogwarts Express Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:46 am
User Image

David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

House: Ravenclaw
Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
Current Age: 12
Blood: The son of a squib and witch from pureblood families
Year at Hogwarts: Second Year
Wearing: Ravenclaw Robes

Maybe the book was partially a joke...

David had been reading the book when there had been the announcement to board the train. He sighed closing the book and headed to the train, wondering about his little sister giving him the book. It might have been a joke or at least partial... or maybe a less than subtle hint she thought he was hopeless when it came to people. She was partially right. He found an empty compartment not caring if someone joined or not as he opened the book again, shaking his head remembering Claire's comments about him being antisocial from their meeting in Diagon Alley. Then again he admitted that much himself. He preferred books to people because books were less troublesome.

He glanced up out the window and then at the book and closed his eyes wondering if Claire had ever bothered to contact his mother. Then again, he doubted it from what he saw of Claire. And if she did? Well... it wasn't like his mum would necessarily mention it. Leaning his head against the window he gave up on the book and watched as the scenery passed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:24 am
When she was just a girl
She expected the world
But it flew away from her reach
And the bullets catch in her teeth
User Image
User Image

︵ ︶ ︷ ︸ ︹ ︺︵ ︶ ︷ ︸ ︹ ︺

Tanya giggled with her blonde friend before Leo came over to them. She grinned at her fellow lion and was going to reply when the train whistled startling her. "How about we find a compartment and then we can get talking, eh?" She grabbed both girl's hands and dragged them both off towards the train. Trying not to be pushed and prodded along with the rest of the students she tried to find either an empty compartment or one with a familiar face when she finally saw one with a sleeping Echo. With a grin she gestured to both girls to come her way before pressing her finger to her lips and pointing towards her male friend. She could only imagine why he was so tired, probably something to do with him staying up and reading all his textbooks or something like that. Without even thinking of it she sat right besides him not even noticing how close she seemed. "So to answer your previous question, my summer was alright. I basically either read or hung out. What about you girls?" Tanya asked quietly.

︵ ︶ ︷ ︸ ︹ ︺︵ ︶ ︷ ︸ ︹ ︺

The Forgotten Weasley

Cara MiaKitty

murruelecreuset

WearingWhere: TrainWith: Elsie, Leo, EchoThinking: Silly boyOOC
So lying underneath those stormy skies.
She said oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh.
I know the sun must set to rise.

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:32 am
User Image

User Image
"The violin plays a soft melody,
as my mind starts to feel ease.
Let the music wash over my soul,
make my mind pure and whole.
Let me be renewed."

Victor smiled as Ronna replied to him, the sad expression she was making seemed to perk up, at least to him...so that was a good thing, "Ah yes....Electives." He started, "I'm going for healing mostly...So zat is good." He then tilted her head as she talked about her normal summer, so...it was just normal? Nothing happened?

When she started talking about his crush on Del, Victor automatically threw out all thought of the subject on her out the window as he blushed some, "Ah...Well...We...went on a...non-date?" He then looked to the side, "I'm...not totally sure if he likes me...like..how...you know...umm...I...I like him?" He then fidgeted a bit, "He...I don't know....Really."

That was when the conductor called for everyone to board and Victor blinked as he rushed to get his things, "Ah, well...We have to get going...I guess?" Victor then thought for a moment, "I guess I'll sit with you? If...You don't mind zat is." Did she mind? He hoped not...Her expression earlier still bothered him some. Victor pushed that out of his mind though, if she wanted to talk...she'd talk.

So he got on board and found a spare compartment to sit in, waiting for Ronna to join him of course.

I feel calm you know?
My inner thoughts are, "Is she ok?"
I'm in the house of Hufflepuff.
I am a proud third year
My puppeteer says "..." Out of character.

mc2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:40 am
User Image

User Image
"Broken glass,
shattered shards.
As my sweet relents,
my bitter comes forth.
Prepare for the end."

Claire just glared at the ground as she finished picking everything back up...what was wrong with the world that nobody stopped by to help her? Then again...would she really appreciate the help?

No. Because you are unworthy of the help you idiotic girl!

Maybe...Maybe the voice was right. Not...Not that she'd admit that to it. Then again just thinking it was right, wouldn't that be the same? Since...it was a voice she was hearing? Frustrated again she just threw in her last book in the luggage carrier and looked up to see that the train was calling for last boarding.

Crap!

She hurried to the train and made it just as the doors were about to close, that...was a close one. Also not a good omen to start her year with. Then again, what use was going to be this year? She shook that thought from her head though as she began to search for a compartment to sit in. Then again...who would sit with her? She chewed her lower lip and then found an empty one and sighed, it was fitting, really.

So she set her things away and walked into it, taking the seat by the window to stare out at the scenery.

This really sucked.

My feelings? I'm frustrated you know?
Precious thought of mine, "I'm not lonely. I'm not. I'm...fine. Just...fine."
I'm a Slytherin.
Did you know that I'm a second year?
My strings are being pulled. "..." Out of character.

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:10 am
User Image
User Image

Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 13
Year at Hogwarts: 3rd year

Ronna said, "Company would be nice. I already had a long enough train ride from Dover to get here." She joined Victor in the compartment and sat down, and leaned forward. "Healing you said? I signed up for that... I figured it would be useful even though I don't plan to go for healing. So that is your plans... going into healing? That sounds nice."

She glanced out the window and then back to Victor, "A non-date, you said? Hmm? Just don't do anything I would do and I think you're already on a steadier foundation. Then again... I guess the logical thing would be just ask him. Of course, like I said, I'm not one to give advice."

Letting out a sigh she said, "I'm not going to pry because I suck at advice about people. And aren't Hufflepuffs supposed to be the ones good with people? Besides, I am too hardheaded and rash for my own good... so, yeah... I'm probably a bad person to ask advice from unless you are looking for a bad example."

User Image

Doing: On the Hogwarts Express with Victor
In Company of: Victor
[Wearing: Something I normally would not have picked. (That's what I get for having to shop with friends of Dad for clothes)]

{ }

Squeeky Luff

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:21 am
User Image

Unsorted First Year

Wren trotted down the train hallway merrily, keeping an eye out for an empty seat, or Tanya, whichever he saw first. His newest friend and constant feline companion was perched across his shoulders keeping a secondary lookout. She batted his cheek twice as he passed a compartment with a single boy in it, staring out the window. "Well spotted, Fiora." He knocked on the compartment door, then cracked it open and peeked his head in. Fiora leaned over too, her head right next to Wren's, peering at the boy in imitation. "Hello there. Mind if we join you?"

User Image

RedEagleEye007

PropertyofGaara

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:33 am
Holy water cannot help you now
A thousand armies couldn't keep me out
I don't want your money, I don't want your crown
See, I've come to burn your kingdom down
Holy water cannot help you now
See, I've come to burn your kingdom down
And no rivers and no lakes can put the fire out
I'm gonna raise the stakes, I'm gonna smoke you out

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED

PROUD HALFBLOOD SLYTHERIN
SEVENTH YEAR PREFECT AND HEAD GIRL
BRITISH YOUTH REPRESENTATIVE TO THE WIZENGAMOT
User Image
Seven devils all around you: Calm | Seven devils in your house: Our last year... | See, you were dead when you woke up this morning: Damien | And you'll be dead before the day is done: Hogwarts Express

Marina suspected her boyfriend was probably a bit surprised at her eagerness to lock doors behind them, and she was surprised at herself, too. She was the one who was less prone to giving in to hormones, admittedly, but she didn't want to be a block of ice all the time. This was her last year, and who knew what might happen during it, or after they graduated, and she wanted to make the most of this short time left with less responsibility then she would have after she graduated. Even if that meant not really thinking and just doing. She imagined the scandalized look on her father's face at that thought, and the way her mother would roll her eyes and remind him that teenagers today weren't any different than they'd been. Okay, ew. She did not need to think about her parents being seventeen and snogging. That was more than a bit unnerving.

She took Damien's hand, as usual, and they boarded the train together. The Slytherin girl watched the station disappear from sight as the train left it through the windows, and they managed to find an unclaimed apartment.Out of the corner of her eye, the box he was stowing away did not go unnoticed, but she didn't say anything. Well, one thing would probably never change, and that was his need to give her presents, but since this was their anniversary and she'd gotten him something too, she didn't really mind. As long as it was hugely extravagant and expensive.

This was supposed to be a nice, relaxed train ride, right? Because at the end of the year, when they were going home, she'd most likely be down. Of course she'd be thrilled to finally be able to send in that application she'd been hoarding to become an Auror, but what if she didn't get the job? No, she'd get the job, she had to, she was practically over qualified, and that wasn't just arrogance talking, but once summer came round again... she'd probably be moving out. She'd have to pack up all her things and find somewhere to live, with Damien, because who else would she be living with, honestly? And there'd be things to pay, like bills, and long work hours most likely, and life would no longer be just schoolwork. Darn. She'd always liked schoolwork. It was easier than real life.

The redhead sat next to him, leaning on him a little. "This is it. Our last year," she commented with more sentiment than usual.

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear.

Cara MiaKitty
]

And now all your love will be exorcised
And we will find your sayings to be paradox
And it's an even sum, it's a melody
It's a battle cry, it's a symphony
They can keep me out, 'til I tear the walls
'Til I take your heart, and I take your soul
For what has been done, cannot be undone
In the evil's heart, in the evil's soul

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:59 am
User Image☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽
So come and dance to the beat, wave your hands together
Come feel the heat, forever and forever
Listen and learn, it is time for prancing,
Now we are here, we're Caramell Dancing!

Hʟғ-Bʟ//Rɴʟ//Dɪɴɢ Dɪ Cʟʀɪss//Pʀғ//Sʀ//Vɪ-Cɪɴ

Where? -- Hogwarts Express
With? --- David
Feeling//OoC --- Worried
Wearing --- Clothes

User Image

Shayna quickly found an empty cabin and sat down. She crossed her left leg under her and faced David."Alright, spill. What's on your mind?" She said cocking her head to the right a little. He had seemed a little distracted on the platform.

User Image

User Image

Make me your Aphrodite
Make me your one and only
Don’t make me your enemy, Your enemy, Your Enemy,
So you wanna play with magic.
Boy, you should know what your falling for.

Sapphire The Owl

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:29 pm
User Image

User Image
"The violin plays a soft melody,
as my mind starts to feel ease.
Let the music wash over my soul,
make my mind pure and whole.
Let me be renewed."

Victor smiled as Ronna accepted his invitation to sit with him, it was nice...and he hadn't seen Terren or Del around, so it was a nice reprieve from having to sit by himself. Which made the Frenchman sigh some at his social network...then again he was probably better off than Claire so...that was a plus, "Well...I do want to go into healing, oui." He then smiled, "A mediwizard to be precise~" His chipper mood then deflated some, "I...don't want things like ze...you know...festival. To happen again...or...at least not let ze injured be as bad as they were."

Victor then nodded, "Oui...Non-date...Well...it was sort of date-like...but not." He then laughed some, "I'm not a very good Frenchman am I?" At the mention of just asking Del, Victor paused. Would...that be the normal thing to do? He...Should he ask him? But, how would you approach that situation? Just saying 'I ahve a huge crush on you can we be together' or something along those lines just seemed too awkward to say...or do.

"Ah...I think Hufflepuffs are more the loyalty type. Friendliness would go along with that too...I'm not sure if that also applies to people...but..." Victor tilted his head, "I am amiable with the people I know....I think?" Was he? the only person who really annoyed him was Claire...but that was a family thing more than a personal thing. As far as Victor knew, he didn't have any real enemies to speak of...or if he did he wasn't aware of them.

Was he?

Victor tilted his head again, even more confused.

I feel confused you know?
My inner thoughts are, "I'm..pretty sure I'm friendly with most people."
I'm in the house of Hufflepuff.
I am a proud third year
My puppeteer says "..." Out of character.

mc2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:34 pm
User Image
User Image

Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 13
Year at Hogwarts: 3rd year

Oh... the Fall Festival.

Ronna frowned slightly at the mention of the Fall Festival, remembering what she had seen of the blood shed. And how unhelpful she had been to comforting Victor's upset blonde cousin who had lost an eye. If she remembered correctly, Del had actually bailed her out. She said with a supportive smile, "That type of thing would sort of you. You'd probably do really great in that. I've thought about it and am more interested in going into something more law enforcement like. I'm considering being a Hit Wizard or maybe a Witch Watcher... but I figure in either career knowing a bit of healing will help. I'm not good at making people feel better... that's what I learned there."

She then brightened her smile, "But hey if I ever get hurt fighting for justice I'll know who to call, right?" She chuckled and said, "Technically any arranged meeting is a date for better or for worse. And, at least for me I would rather someone who is honest and kind like me than someone who can smoothly sweep me off my feet. Though, I'm not exactly the type to be swept off my feet... and Del is probably very different than me. I mean he's better with comforting people than I am."

She cocked her head to the side and recrossed her legs as she considered Victor's words about Hufflepuffs and his amiability. "You're questioning how well you get along with people? Trust me your fine in that department. And I'll have to take your word on your house, but I haven't met a Hufflepuff I disliked. I'm actually sort of jealous of Hufflepuffs because I don't really have agreeableness. Anyways, just because you are loyal doesn't automatically follow that you are friendly or a good person."

User Image

Doing: On the Hogwarts Express with Victor
In Company of: Victor
[Wearing: Something I normally would not have picked. (That's what I get for having to shop with friends of Dad for clothes)]

{ }

Squeeky Luff

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:41 pm
Once AGAIN I'm SITTING on the MOON
It's TOO LATE to FOLLOW me NOW
I STAY in FRONT of MANY YEARS
A GLITTERING SILENCE that nobody KNOWS
Let me SHINE, let me SMILE
Let me KISS the SKY
Let me SHINE, let me SMILE
And TELL ME, tell me WHY?

Nobody else believes it: Melancholy
If nobody else can reach it: Hm...
Take a deep breath now: -
And sit on the moon next to me: Hogwarts Express

N E W L Y N | T A R A | V A S S

H U F F L E P U F F | B L O O D T R A I T O R | S I X T H Y E A R User Image

Newlyn heard a shout and saw a young girl, one of Elsie's friends, running over to her sister. She recognized the girl as Leo, Chloe's cousin, and smiled a little. She saw Chloe following after the younger girl, and waved at her best friend. "My summer was nice," she replied. "I didn't really do much, though." Except maybe listen to Elsie and Morven argue.

The conductor was making the last call and she looked to Chloe. "Let's get a compartment." Elsie would probably want to sit with the younger girls, and Newlyn was fine with that. She could have an actual conversation with her friend, because they wouldn't be talking in front of several twelve year olds.

She made her way onto the train and found an empty compartment, then sat down by the window, which she always gravitated towards. She liked to look out and watch the scenery change as they entered Scotland. The Hufflepuff stowed her things up above, and waited for her friend to join her.

MUSIC in the SOUL can be HEARD by the UNIVERSE.

((I'm a bit behind, so if you wanna do Chloe's next post at the Hogsmeade Station, that's fine with me.))

[quote="murruelecrueset]

Do you REALLY want to LEARN TO FALL?
EVERYTHING is within TIME
EVERYTHING I can FIND
Do you REALLY want to LEARN TO FALL?
EVERYTHING feels ALIVE
RIP the STARS from my WORLD
FEEL me NOW, 'cause EVERYTHING is ALIVE
Even MEANS I can FLY

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:00 pm
LET it GO, let it ROLL right OFF your shoulders
DON'T you KNOW, the HARDEST part is OVER
LET it IN, let your CLARITY DEFINE YOU
IN the END, we will ONLY just REMEMBER how it FEELS
Our LIVES are MADE, in these SMALL HOURS
These LITTLE WONDERS, these TWISTS and TURNS of FATE
TIME falls AWAY, but these SMALL HOURS
These SMALL HOURS still REMAIN

Let it slide: Amused
Let it shine: Oh, he's sleeping...
And I don't mind: Tanya, Leo, and Echo
We'll get by: Hogwarts Express

E L S B E T H
L Y N W E N
V A S S

B L O O D T R A I T O R | H U F F L E P U F F | S E C ON D Y E A R User Image

Elsie smiled brightly at Tanya. "I'm really glad to be going back to Hogwarts, too!" she replied in kind to both her and Leo, who had just run up. Who was she kidding, she lived for Hogwarts. She was happy there; she had friends. There were no friends at home. Just Newlyn, who always seemed so sad when they were home, Morven, who she couldn't even think about currently or she'd get annoyed, and Father, who she tried to avoid at all costs now a days. And yes, she was glad to no longer be a first year. She was taking Advanced Flying this year, and she hoped to try out for the quidditch team, too.

She gasped a little, and then giggled as Tanya dragged them both onto the train, just turning and waving to her sister as she went. The blonde girl clamped a hand over her mouth to hold back a snort of laughter upon seeing Echo fast asleep, and tip toed over into a corner to sit, stowing her things away silently. She shook her head a little, tossing blonde ringlets this way and that. "Morven, my little sister, and I fought. All summer. I swear, every time I so much as looked at her she practically hissed at me. I don't know what I did to make her so mad." Then she looked thoughtful. "Maybe it's because Newlyn and I were both away last year and she was stuck home with Father. And he-" She seemed to have said too much and went silent. She'd almost broke one of the Vass sisters cardinal rules: don't talk about what home is like too much. "I just think she might be jealous." she said very quietly.

If you PREPARE FOR THE WORST but HOPE FOR THE BEST you will RARELY BE DISAPPOINTED.

Yukina101

murruelecrueset

Cara MiaKitty

Let your TROUBLES fall BEHIND YOU
Until you FEEL IT all AROUND YOU
If it's ME you NEED to TURN TO
It's the HEART that REALLY MATTERS in the END
And ALL of my REGRET, I HOPE
Will WASH itself AWAY SOMEHOW
But I CANNOT and WILL NOT FORGET
The WAY I FEEL right NOW

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Voracious Voxy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:05 pm
User Image

The conductor and porter had shot Leo irritated looks as he hustled her to the train with only moments to spare, but they were nothing but sweet to her once the doors closed. They were both standing behind her and she knew that they wanted to rush her along but they didn’t push her away from staring out at Leo as the train pulled speedily out of the station, tearing them apart. It was strange, she had known him since she was a toddler and only in this last year that he had been taking care of her after her parents death, they were housemates, but she felt a sharp pain in her chest as the blur of the walls of the station kept her from looking back after them. The kind conductor at her back gently turned her and guided her toward the cabin, taking the carpet bag while the porter took her trunk to the cargo car.

Ally’s feet drug along, her bony little legs were shaking so hard that her knees were near knocking. The conductor almost stopped at a car that held two older students but Ally’s wide eyes turned up to him in terror. His hand paused in the air before the handle and then dropped. ”Come ‘long, little un. I think we may ‘ave an empty car o’ two up front.” Ally walked along and soon he deposited her in an empty car as promised. Stepping inside, and taking her bag from him, she turned and locked the door and pulled the shutters on the windows. Beautiful summer countryside was now whisking by outside but Ally couldn’t enjoy it. She felt cold and numb with nervous fear. Sitting in a sear near the window, the green blur outside slowly unwound her tension. Her legs drew up underneath her.

Brown lashes fluttered with exhaustion as her nerves wore off and soon her head was laying on her forearm as she dozed. It wasn’t until much later, the sound of hustle and bustle in the train car alerted her that they had reached their destination. Quickly jumping up and reaching for her bag, she hastily changed into her school robes and threw open the door to join the throng of students pressing to get out of the train. The frantic mob made her feel invisible and alone but she pursed her lips, thrust her chin up and darted through the crowd with all the assurance that the eleven year old cold muster.

It was time for a new phase of her life. Time to be a new Ally. No more fear. No more.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:10 pm
User Image
Damien is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Scholarly on The Hogwarts Expressspace
CURRENTLY // loving Marina Aldredspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Marinaspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Happyspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'One more year... it'll have to be a good one, then.' spacespac

∳ ∳ ∳ The strands in your eyes that color them wonderful stop me and steal my breath.
And emeralds from mountains thrust towards the sky, never revealing their depth.
∳ ∳ ∳
═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

spaceDamien smiled when she sat with him, his arm going around her waist, pulling her closer and kissing her cheek. "Yeah... one more year of school, and then we have to be adults." His tone was simple, nonchalant, like the very thought of being done with school and having to go into the world wasn't completely terrifying. His eyes betrayed him, though, wide and unsure. Honestly, he didn't think there was anything more terrifying in the world. If he were to face a boggart this very second... honestly, he didn't know what a fear of growing up looked like, so he didn't know what it would become. But, he was far too old already to be afraid of growing up. He needed to get it together. One more year, one year to plan and to get everything in order. He'd decided that since he couldn't apply for an apprenticeship until he was officially out of school, and he couldn't look for a flat or apartment or whatever from the school, he'd give himself the Summer to sort all that out. At least that would give him the year to actually still be a student... and a bit of a kid.

spaceHe shrugged a bit, smiling at her. "I have a different conversation topic in mind, though," he told her, handing her the box in his lap. "Happy anniversary, love," he said, giving her another kiss on the cheek and nuzzling her neck a bit. One of two things were about to happen; she'd either be incredibly pleased with her gift, or she'd be really annoyed. He'd taken a shot in the dark with it and was hoping for the former option. Less yelling that way.

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          ∳ ∳ ∳ I'll be your crying shoulder, I'll be love's suicide
                                                          I'll be better when I'm older, I'll be the greatest fan of your life.
                                                          ∳ ∳ ∳

User Image

(( OOC: ))
Figured we could finish the gift exchange and then move to the Station o3ob

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games