Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Diagon Alley Streets Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:27 pm
I said the joker is a wanted man,
He makes his way all across the land,
See him sifting through the sand,
So I'll tell you all the story,
About the joker and the thief of the night,

User Image
User Image

Loki finally lead them to Diagon streets and instantly felt uncomfortable with all the people and smiling faces he was seeing. Ugh, people. He listened as the young man spoke about getting a job and looked over at the Leaky Cauldron who had a "hiring" sign out and pointed to it. "Well the Cauldron is hiring so I bet you could get a job there if you wanted." he shrugged. "So, see one you want to eat at? I've been to them all so I at least no what not to order." he chuckled. It was true he had been to every restaurant on the Alley, but this was because he couldn't cook. Brew yes, bake yes, cook....well he's learned his lesson.

Always laughing in the midst of power,
Always living in the final hour,
There is always sweet in the sour,
We are not goin' home

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:50 pm
yukina101
Loki Jon

Squib

User Image
Loki Jon looked at the place and sighed. The sign was not comforting. He was worded that they would need a magic user. " See. Ah am looking fer a job for me china. H-she is a squib and needs a squib friendly job". He looked at the cafes and shook his head. He had no idea what these places tasted like. His mother had never taken him out in public and the orphanage just made food there. " Ah have no preference..." he said, picking up the empty holster.  

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:19 pm

User Image
User Image

Loki raised an eyebrow at the boy's slip of tongue before finding the closest cafe and taking getting them a seat. He ordered black tea since he never put anything in it anyway before looking over the menu and wondering what he should order. Suddenly a stray thought wandered into his mind making him curse under his breath in Haitian and smacking himself mentally. He never asked his name! "Oi, I just realized I basically kidnapped you and never asked your name or made an introduction. Name's Loki Ellis, potion apprentice, and I work at an apothecary." he grinned lopsidedly.

We are not goin' home

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:28 pm
yukina101
Loki Jon

Squib

User Image
Loki Jon followed, flushed under his hair and grime. He had skipped up. But it could be worse. He could have said something horrible. Or said that he was himself. He looked at the cafe and what was in it, seeing very curious. Sitting he to looked over the menu. However, when the male said his name. He was awestruck. It showed on his face. "Blimy. Me name is Loki as well. Loki Jon..." He said, "Ah.. Ah have no job. " He said. He turned red for a second and shook his head. It was very shocking to meet someone with his name.  

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:35 am
User ImageUser Image
Former Hufflepuff Detective Pureblood Married

▻▻▻ Zero is where everything starts! Nothing would ever be born.......
▻▻▻ A trick is nothing but a puzzle mankind came up with. If you use your head.........
▻▻▻ The only ones who can miss a kick draw..........
Mood : Slightly hurt; Excited
Thinking : C'mooooon. Say yes, say yes!
Doing : Shopping?
With : Alice, Jasper and Lillian
Where : Diagon Alley Streets

His body shifted as his face and jaw felt like it was returning to normal. But it still hurt. There was a loud crack associated as the swirling of a body appeared in the middle of the streets. " Dang it. Y'now, I like apparition and all but my face felt more stressed after apparating, " Colville complained, scratching the back of his head. He walked over to the children and his wife, who just appeared a couple of moments after he did. " I'm pretty sure that the feeling of disapparating wasn't pleasant, he chuckled, moving right beside them just in case they need something.

Warm brown eyes shifted between the his family and the shops. What were they gonna do first?
" Well, who wants to come with me and buy books in Obscurus? It'll take some time....maybe enough that the girls had already done their shopping, " he suggested, pointing over to the shop. He glanced at Jasper not some while after, and waited for his response.

......if we didn't depart from there ◅◅◅
.......you can uncover the logical answer ◅◅◅
.......are those who have the courage to kick it ◅◅◅

Out Of Confessions:

Ura the rainbow King

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:47 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location: Diagon Alley Streets

Jasper shook his head in agreement. “It wasn’t the greatest but it was okay.” Alice told him with a big smile. She was going shopping she didn’t care. Jasper on the other hand simply wasn’t the type to jump at complaining. ‘Books…’ Alice thought. That wasn’t quite what she had in mind for a shopping trip. However Jasper caught on when Colville mentioned that it would take enough time for the ‘girls’ to be done their shopping.

Looking to Alice he didn’t want to leave her but the look she gave back to him told him to go. “Are you sure?” he asked her. “Just go Jazz you don’t like my kind of shopping anyways.” Alice told him. “Alright… have fun then.” Jasper said before walking over to Colville. “I’ll go.” He answered his father.

“We will, have fun book shopping.” Alice chimed before spinning herself to face her mother. “So where to first?” she asked curiously. She loved shopping… clothes, accessories. You name it she wanted to look and hopefully buy it. Alice practically was jumping on the spot with excitement.

With: Jasper, Dad & Mom

With: Alice, Dad & Mom

OOC: ---

IceGrayWolf
Ura the rainbow King

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:07 pm
Lillian Lancaster

User Image
ℓα∂у σƒ тнє нσυѕє.

ι αм ρяσυ∂ σƒ συя ƒαмιℓуѕ αη¢єѕтяу αη∂ ωιℓℓιηg тσ ѕнαяє συя нιѕтσяу ωιтн αηу αη∂ αℓℓ ωнσм αѕк.

Lillian Lancaster appeared next to her darling children. She smiled and reached to stroke both of their hair, seeing if they were sick at all. She smiled at her husband and reached over, taking his hand, before bringing it to her cheek. "Have fun with our son dear" She said, before taking her daughters hand and crouching slightly so she could see the childs eyes, but not so much that her dress would get dirty. She smiled. "I don't know...where would you like to go first?" She asked.

тнє ѕтαтυѕ σƒ α ℓα∂у ιѕ ησт נυѕт α тιтℓє, вυт α ∂υту тнαт ιѕ тαυgнт ωιтн нαя∂ ωσяк, ησт ρυяєℓу ву яιgнт σƒ вℓσσ∂.

IceGrayWolf
murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:30 pm

User Image
User Image

Loki blinked when...Loki said his name was Loki as well. Huh, small world. "Small world." he reiterated with a smirk before raising an eyebrow at his reply of not having a job. He was what? Sixteen? Seventeen? He didn't necessarily need a job right at the moment right? "Erm, well you are still a kid. A job shouldn't exactly be high priority." he said with a shrug.

We are not goin' home

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:42 pm
yukina101
Loki Jon

Squib

User Image
Loki Jon looked sheepish and then shrugged. "It 'ell an't a very big world, na is it?" He aske, smiling and laying back. He then heard the question about his age. "Actually, I just...got released from a group Pope daahhhn the bloody way...I am 18, By a few weeks..." He was lying. He was bearly 17, only by about 1 week and he had run away from the group home. He grinned. "Truf be told, I am 'avin' a 'ard nickle and dime settlin' in ter outside the Drum." he looked a little warry as he said it, messing with his dusty hands. He did not know why he was lying, but he felt that it was close enough to the truth.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:48 pm

User Image
User Image

Loki gave a silent sigh as Loki Jon began to open up about himself, he sure knew how to pick them. A barely of age out of work orphan that could make him actually have the same feelings his sister has about puppies. It was just...not right! Finally their drinks arrived allowing him time to think as he sipped his black tea before the incessant waiter came back asking for their meals. "I'll just have a ruben on rye with a side of chips. What'll you have Loki?" a grin came across his face. It was weird being able to say his name to someone different.

We are not goin' home

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:00 pm
yukina101
Loki Jon

Squib

User Image
Loki Jon took his drink and drank it fast and..really all in one go to be honest. He then looked at the menu. "I'll 'ave the shepherds london mince pie. It sounds loike a noice dish." He smiled at the use of his name. "Loki." He sighed again. He just realised that before he had asked for a job for his squib friend and now...for him self. That...could be odd.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:25 pm

User Image
User Image

Loki chuckled hearing the kid say their name also grinning at the hilarity of the situation. When the waiter left the silence came back threatening to suffocate them while he struggled to find something to talk to Loki Jon about. "So...do you have any siblings?" he asked awkwardly.

We are not goin' home

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:32 pm
yukina101
Loki Jon

Squib

User Image
Loki Jon was just looking out the window when he was asked that guestion. He tensed, before looking down, at the table, seeming a tad defeated. "Yeah. I 'ave me brovwer. but 'e is Pill Tack at the bloomin' orphanage... " He said, kicking the ground. He loved his brother and missed him dearly. But there was nothing he could do. He had just lefft his brother. But, he needed to save marko so that the boy did nto turn dark. His eyes flashed for a moment. "I miss 'im. Do you tack any siblings?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:04 pm

User Image
User Image

Loki felt bad for the teen the way he spoke passionately about his younger brother. Both of them were orphans but it seemed he aged out of the system but the brother didn't, that had to suck. When he was asked he gave a sardonic grin and nodded. "Yup, three younger sisters. Two are twins and drive me up a ruddy wall. The youngest is alright though." he chuckled speaking about his family. "I miss them a bit sometimes, but the twins only live a few minutes and my youngest is only a fire call away." he shrugged.

We are not goin' home

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:21 pm
yukina101
Loki Jon

Squib

User Image
Loki Jon smiled as the male started to speak of his siblings. " "Blimy Twins? that 'as gotta be tough. Double the trouble and all that...lest ya like of of you siblings temperment though....Eh...visiting must be nice..." He said. He could not visit his brother, or else he would be taken back and not be able to escape as easily again. He did not say that though. He could not let that out. His face was looked like he was hiding something though. He sighed and licked his lips, putting his head into his hands for a moment. He missed Marko.  
Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games