Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Problem with the world today.(Need a Red!!!!/ACCEPTING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  I like it!
  Ehhhh....
View Results

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:27 am
Zalera glared at the dryad before his eyes grew. "That monster..." He said through clenched teeth. "She's corrupted..." He said sternly as he opened his mouth as a dark purple skull shield appeared in front of Skye to block the arrows. "Jedar did this to her under orders from Mare I'm sure... this isn't the time to explain it...but I can restore her to her former self when My body is free...for now, cover your ears....I can handle her and her plants myself...."He said coldly as his eyes began to glow  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:31 am
"I know not what you are planning but I do hope it works" Joe said stamping on the ground as a small hole was made to set Zelera upright in as Joe took a step back. "Do what you must Zalera" Joe said holding his hands over his ears. He was unsure what the creature planned to do but doubted it would be something he would want turned upon himself.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:49 pm
"It would be hard to do so unless I could get close." Skye explained to Joe before Zalera had a solution. From the results of earlier in the battle, she would have some trouble being able to freeze Mizori in place. She gave a quick thanks to Zalera for the shield and covered her ears like Joe when the staff was upright.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:34 am
Zalera smirked as he chuckled. "Good...you kid don't want to hear this...." He said as he toke a deep breath inflating his cheeks. "Death...." He said as his eyes locked on the dryad. "WAIL!!" He yelled as he began screeching loudly sending purple shockwave rippling through the air towards the lab and the executives."I must keep the wail low enough to just knock the girl out...Jedar you monster...If you've corrupted my son in anyway..." He throught as he wailed louder

Jedar looked at the lights as they shoke from the attack. "Hmm...your dad sounds pissed...." He said chuckling before looking at Evan whose body was still pure data. "Hmm...." He said as he began thinking. "What will you become if your father joins with you..." He said as he smiled evily. "Dare I try to corrupt you?" He said as he pulled out a syringe with a dark purple substance.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:20 am
"What's wrong heroes? Decide finally that you want it all to end?" Mizori asked with a smirk as she aimed her bow towards Joe who had just set the spear he was carrying up. "Huh?" she muttered pulling back the string as it inflated suddenly. Releasing the arrow just as Zalera began to screech the force of the screech shattered the arrow she had fired in mid flight as the shockwave overtook her. Mizori screamed as the wail seemed to shake her to her very core, her skin hue shifting rapidly between the dark green and light green it usually held. Trying to reach up and hold her hands over hear ears the wail's sound seemed to seep in none the less as the young dryad dropped to her knees her bow splintering around her. "STOP" she yelled arching back as a volley of dark thorns exploded from her body before she fell to the floor, her consciousness fading quickly.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:47 am
Zalera stopped the attack and smirked. "How's that for staying silent wench..." He muttered as he looked to the lab. "She'll be out for a while...enough time for us to get Evan and free my body." He said sternly. "Now, Jedar is a mad man....he was banished from my tribe years ago for practicing...unseemly things." He warned Joe. "His medium is blood, he can create anything with his or any blood he comes in contact with. That being said he is a worshipper of destruction and his contract has been made with Belias the beast." He said coldly. "Be prepared for what ever may come"  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:02 pm
Removing his hands from his ears as he watched the dryad fall Joe reached out and grabbed the spear with his free hand again. "Are we sure of the dryads state? She had played possum before" Joe asked looking towards the girl. Looking back to Zalera as he spoke of Jedar, Joe gripped his mace and gave a nod. "He will be put in his place quickly" Joe told him walking forward but stopped next to Mizori's body. Looking down at her he thrust the spear by her face to see if he could illicit a movement from her. When no movement came he exhaled with a bit of relief, this time atleast it seemed that she was infact not playing possum. "Alright lets go return Evan to us and his senses" Joe called back to skye as he moved forward the plants that were in front of them were already starting to crumble.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:55 pm
Even from behind and with her ears covered, Zalera's wail was quite loud. When it was over, Skye nodded to Joe when he mentioned getting Evan back. She followed him through to the lab while stepping around Mizori. She hoped that they weren't too late.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:27 pm
"It matters not....just as long as Evan will be free soon." He said as he fired a purple blast from his mouth and into the plants destroying them. "Let's go!"

Jedar finished injecting the fluid into Evan and stepped back as the plants blew apart. "Oh....hello there." He said smiling. "Zalera...you look different...." He said smirking. "These must be some of your boy's allies...I recognize them from when I was poking around in his head. "He said sadistically. "Such a smart boy....sweet too. Your wife seems to have become quite the vile woman, especially since she lost her better half being you." He said slyly as he bit his thumbs making them bleed. "Very well...shall we begin?" He said as he toke a stance.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:32 pm
"Tch, you are the one who dare's to harm our friend" Joe asked towards Jedar as he clenched his mace a ripple of electricity flowing from it. Listening to Jedar's words just added to the fuel of Joe's rage as he took in a breath before letting his mace fall some. Grabbing the strap just before it fell completely from his hand Joe began to twirl it around as he had done many a times before electricity from the air seeming to gather around it the faster it spun. "This will not take as long as you hope" Joe said looking to Zalera for a moment. "How close do you need to be demon?" Joe questioned taking a step forward.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:40 pm
"Just throw me at Evan....I'll undo anything he has done. You two handle him." He said glaring at Jedar. "Don't let his blood touch your body...." He warned Joe and Skye before looking over at Evan.

Jedar smirked. "Oh? You think that huh...but yes I am the one who dared. I made such a lovely monster from him too...." He said as two blood blades appeared in his hands. "So, you think you can save something that is just now a computer program?" He challenged as he swung the swords.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:43 pm
"As you wish" pulling Zalera back he threw him as hard as he could towards Evan before letting off a bolt of lighting towards Jedar. "We shall see Villain" Joe yelled rushing towards Jedar behind the bolt. He was using it as a distraction to get close enough to strike with his mace, hoping the gems that had been set within it would make the weapon that much stronger.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:41 pm
Jedar threw a sword at the bolt and blocked it before blocking the mace with his sword. "Villain? No, I'm a doctor!" He said smirking before noticing this sword tremble before breaking. He jumped back and growled. "You have power gems huh?" He said as he swung his arms and shot blood bullets at Joe.

Zalera landed next to Evan and looked over at his son. "Evan! Get ahold of yourself! You're letting yourself fall apart!!" He yelled as his eyes glowed purple as the data he used to enter the world flowd form the skull and around evan's body.

"D-dad?" A distorted voice called out form the mass of data as the gem floated up into the air. Two silhouettes rose from the mass of data. one in the shape of Evan and the other in the form of zeromus. "I-I-I-I....Cerrr-.......upppt....eddd!!" The Evan shadow called out to the others. "R-R-RUN!!" He yelled as Zalera floated around the mass. "Corrupted?!" Zalera said surprised. "Jedar!!! You'll pay for this!!"

Jedar smirked. "No...you will pay for everything you've done. I give you...Corrupted Zeromus.EXE!" He said dramatically

Evan's eyes appeared as they looked towards Skye and Joe as tears began running down his face. "F-F-orgi-v-ve M-Me!" He said as the two form wre pulled into the data as four large crab legs shot from the mass as the gem began moving higher up constructing a body as four arms shot from the light, three human and one with a giant crab claw. A large wirey wisp of a tail shot from the back of the mass as a two horned head head formed Zermous let out a roar as his body was complete before the glowing faded revealing the monster Jedar created  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:48 pm
As he mace shattered one of the swords Joe took a step back. He was far enough back to see the blood strike coming and avoid it, dodging quickly to the left. Coming out of the roll Joe looked towards Zalera. "Hury and free him demon" Joe called towards him as he gripped his mace electricity again trickling off it. Before he was again about to rush towards Jedar to keep his attacks up a roar echoed thru the room drawing Joe's attention. Where once Evan had laid now some kind of creature stood towering over them and distorted. "Evan" Joe yelled as he swung his mace towards Jedar letting it go and fly towards him with all his might.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:08 pm
Zeromus growled and roared again as his body glitched abit. He grabbed his head with his human hand as he tried to fight over contorl of his body. Zalera flew above Evan before flying into the gem. "Stay alive! I'm going to try and crack this gem!" He instructed Joe.

Jedar smirked as he made a blood whip and whipped the mace out of the air. "Crush them Zeromus." He ordered a she backed off behind the beat

Zeromus roared again and toke a step towards joe snaping his claw open and closed rapidly.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games