Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Riku Academy! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oooops i forgot to add a poll...
  angelic added one for me *huggles*
View Results

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:51 pm
"Tact, your getting to much attention, now get down before anybody notices that I'm here with you" Ray said, covering himself with the hood of his hood.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:55 pm
Tact gave a disgruntled look at Ray and got off of the table. Immidiately, the people once again began chattering amongst themselves.
"Yeah... whatever..."said Tact. "Anyway, I know where to begin our search."  

Rester.R

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:33 pm
"Oh...? Do tell" Ray said sarcastically. There were some macho guys barged in. Ray kept quiet as some starts to get frighten.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 8:38 pm
"Okay, just follow me," said Tact. He pushed his way through the crowd and one of the big, rough looking guys pushed him aside. "Watch it," mumbled Tact.  

Rester.R

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 12:49 am
"Maybe you should watch it...PUNK!" The big tough guy grabbed Tact's collar, suddenly Ray grabbed his arm, twisted it a bit and pushed it to his back. The other guys were gonna get Ray out of the way when he stuck a knife on the guy's throat "Move and your friend here will be pushing up daisies" he said.

Ryu and Joey were walking along the halls, wondering why Ray and Yumi hasn't come back yet.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:21 pm
Tact mumbled. "This is taking too long!" he complained. "We'll do it MY way. It's much faster."
He took out his sword and released a jet of sparks at the biggest guy he could see. The guys clothes caught on fire, and the guy tryed desperately to smother it, while Tact sneaked outside.
Before he left, he poked his head in the door. "I wouldn't try that if I were you," he said, as the biggest guy tryed to smother the flames with his big hands. "Believe it or not, those flames are heat sensitive. Keep smothering, and you'll blow up in about 10 seconds."  

Rester.R

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:35 am
Suddenly the bigger guy grabbed Ray by the collar "What's the-" he paused as he looked at Ray. He was just glaring at him "I know you..." he muttered. By the time Ray heard that the guy dropped to the ground screaming in pain. Ray left him in pain.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:43 pm
Name: Seth addler (addler pronounde oddler)
Side: nuetral
Race: human
Weapons: 1 medium sized katana,kunaiss, shurikens, 2 knives
Courses: Posion, spell casting/binding, healer, illusion, swordsmanship
Appearance: blue caot,white vest, blue pants, black shoes, same hier as my avi. bright blue eyes
Personality: litlle perverted, funny and smart, always has a blank expresion

*walks up to the school gates and goes in thinking* "i wonder if theyll except me here as a freind i mean"
*goes into the school*  

Ashley7985

Ashley7985

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:53 pm
o i forgot
Name: Jake forest (thinks his last name is forest but its addler)
Side: nuetral
Race: human
Weapons: 1 short sword, kunais/shurikens, a spear
Courses: Posion, spell casting/binding, healer, illusion, swordsmanship
Appearance: tall,red caot,white vest, red pants, black shoes, same hier as my avi but black
Personality: very cheerful, funyy and smart kid. brother of seth addler(doesnt know it)
Bio: grew up in a orphange, didnt know his parents, had alot of friends

*jake was walking around school* (thinking) keez im so bored *looks at ceiling* i wish i could find someone*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:14 pm
Tact stepped out of the ears and closed his hands over his ears. There was a defeaning roar, and he heard several people duck behind tables.
He laughed out loud. The fire wasn't REALLY enchanted. Well, it sort of was, but not so that it would blow up. It would cause a defeaning roar, like the sound of a nuclear explosion, and then it would spew out smoke. After that, the fire was enchanted to disappear and absorb all polyester or cloth it could find in the stuff it was attached too.
Tact would have loved to stick around and watch the guy run out naked, but he had to wait. He turned an alleyway, and waited for Ray to come out.

Rester had just gotten onto the airship whne he heard the sound of gates opening and closing.
"Oh no!" he worried. "Not now! Couldn't the reservation patterns for the new students arrive later?!"
Silencer raised his eyebrows. "What?" he asked.
"It's nothing," siad Rester cooly. "But we need to get out of here fast, or we could just kill people."
"Second option sounds much better and quicker," said Silencer. "The engine's all charged up, but we're sitting ducks in the courtyard. If we lift off, we'll probably be spotted." He paused. "But just remember," he added. "We don't want to cause a commotion. If we get the people in the academy out here to see us, then we're as good as gone. Remember out objective: protect the ship. Got that?"
"Yeah, yeah, I got you." replied Rester, who was already adjusting his eye properly. "This is still evening... it's not dark yet... so I don't need nightvision... ion cannon... no... causes too much fuss... maybe short-fused laser..."
Silencer sighed. "Mirage device on!" he barked to some people in the room. They scurried off into chairs and started typing and pressing buttons.
"Okay, better get off then," muttered Silencer. "Once the shield is on, we can't get back in."
He and Rester hurried out onto the field. Rester watched as the ship slowly disentegrated from view.
"Okay," he said. "But one thing. How do we get back on?"
Silencer frowned. "Yup, you were always an idiot," he grumbled. "That's why I sighed when you turned your eye towards weapons. We don't need those right now. Adjust your eye to visible x-ray."
Rester made the proper adjustments, and his eye glowed red. he looked at the airship, and one eye could see it, his mechanical one, and the other couldn't.
"I've made the proper adjustments to our blades," said Silencer. "When I give you the signal, press this button here," He gestered to a little button far down the handle.
"For the meantime, fight your way through," he added.
Rester nodded. He turned around, and stalked his way to whoever was coming here. Silencer would remian near the ship, so that he could keep a close eye on anyone Rester missed.
Rester frowned. If all the newcomers were comign right now, then they would head towards the office to check in, then they would skip diunner and be led to their dormitories... luckily, most of them stayed there. All the regular students, anyway. But the newbies would be given a guided tour of the place, which meant that they would be turning into here any moment.
Rester looked at his watch. It was 5 to 8:00. They would be coming any moment right now, a wave of inexperienced students plsu about 5 teachers... he wondered if he could handle it all.
But before he had time time ponder this fact, he heard the slight talking of excited voices, followed by the droning of a teacher, the spellcasting one, no doubt.
Rester winced. He had seriously hurt that teacher a long time ago, this was going to be bad.
Soon the voices were clear. There was another droning voice of a teacher. "And now, as you turn right, you will be directed to our west courtyard, one of the best in the country..."
Rester frowned. They were here.  

Rester.R

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:22 pm
Ray walked somewhere from where Tact wasn't there. He was somewhere far away from him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:47 pm
"Im over here!" Tact shouted. "Hurry up before they realise it's a gag!"  

Rester.R

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:18 pm
Ray didn't listen, he kept going to another direction. He sensed that there was something there so he kept going to that place.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:41 am
Name: blaze (her real name is brazil)
Side: cant decide had to many offer's from both sides and nether where promising
Status: student/teacher, protector of some of the student's keep's other's in line
Race: 1/2 vampire, 3/4 demon, 1/3 human
Weapons:
1. (1) Long Japanese sword
2.Vincent valentine pistol (3)
3. (1) pistol
Courses:
1. Martial arts
2. Dark Magic
3. Spell Casting
4. Swordsmanship
5. Archery
6. Mind control
7. Illusion
8. Mind control
9. Slaying
10. Potions or Alchemy
Appearance: Hawaiian, bright blue hair, bright green eyes, wear's a long black trench coat, long black low rise pant's that cover her feet even in her steal toe boot's, wear's a long black jacket under her trench coat with a black tank. Size 71/2 shoes.
Personality: silent and watchful, cares for the underling's and is hard on the older one's, keep's an eye in all the bully's
Bio: not much is known
Dorm: the haunted and abandoned dorm # 13  

Blaze_Brazil_Baby

Blaze_Brazil_Baby

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:46 am
blaze ran thought the hall "oh no no no no no no" some if the older kid's where fighting in the cafiterea. "HEY!" she shouted. "waht did i tell you leaf the boys alone" she said prying the bully's hand off one of the students.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff