Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
+[O]+ ~Vent, Rave, & Rant~ +[K]+ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dont you just hate it when.....
  *oh i think you know*
View Results

churrlo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:33 am
Self control? D:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:24 pm
Ever heard the saying, "The sky's the limit"?

Here's a rant for you... I've spent my hard earned gold to get a guild and no one joins!! I've talked to people in various guilds and in the towns and in fishing and rally and what do I have to show for it? Two freaking inactive guilds!! I just revamped one of them and I've pretty much been whoring it out trying to get some members and, honestly, it sucks balls. -sighs- Glad I've gotten that off my chest... stay tuned for my next rant... I feel another one coming soon...

Well, here... the skies are the only way... Join us!
User Image

akiirokitsune

Beloved Pumpkin

7,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:47 pm
*sighs* Here is my rant, my little sister got arrested yesterday. Its kind of my fathers fault for not being a very responsible parent. Him and his girlfriend got into a fight and my dad got beat up by his girlfriend. Dad called the cops them felt bad about it and bailed his girlfriend out. My dad sent my sister out with 20 dollars (Note its late out and a fourteen year old shouldn't be roaming the streets). So anyways, my sister goes to the park with some of her friends and this one kid who doesn't like my sister shows up and pulls a knife out. Well my sister got all up in his face a beat the crap out of him and now she is being charged with assault. ._. I feel so sorry for my mom cause she is already dealing with my little brother and his probation and now she is gonna have to deal with my sister's court thing all cause my dad wasn't responsible.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:41 am
churrlo
Self control? D:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

D: yes lets have some luis... srsly... u.u *shakes head*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50

churrlo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:09 pm
D: Moo... I don't think your sister shoulda been charged D: Self defense?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:16 pm
Damn... that sucks, moo... sorry to hear that... *hugs* D: I guess I should count my blessings. When I was younger; about your sisters' age, (and younger) she never used to let me out. Pretty much ever. Not that it really bothered me, because I was one of those kids that almost lived in their room 24/7 and nearly killed themselves for running around in London... but I digress.

Anyway, I hope that this whole situation smooths over for you. the justice system sucks, and not to defend that, and to no offence, it seems your dad's parenting skills aren't much better... D: I agree with churrlo, though. "That guy had a knife? But the chick beat the crap out of him... let's charge her, and let the guy go off free!" sounds like a solution that the stupid retarded justice system would conjure from that situation.

Crap... don't rant about the Justice System, Kitsu~!
xD

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100

churrlo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:42 pm
EFFING s**t D< I LOST THE DICE CONTEST! D<

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:46 pm
Hey; at least you've got some Inari's Beads, now... xD  

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100

churrlo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:48 pm
Yesh ^_^ *huggles you closely* <33

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:44 pm
A;LIWEHFOAIWHFOIAWHFOIHAWEOFHWOIEHFOIAWHAIRYJEZUZNIPPLEZ!

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50

churrlo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:58 pm
GET OVER IT D<

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:59 am
Hang overs suck

So does assignments due in tomorrow

So does having to make your own food  

RaidenKazama

churrlo

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:06 pm
gonk That sucks. *has mom make me food* =3  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:46 pm
well today in partic'lar I have no complaints. but I do hate my new school. the girls are such ..... and they act so ...... (you know what that blank is) but saying the specifics would be backbiting which is a no no in which I recently unconciously did and ended up getting "busted" for, and I felt so guilty that I promised not to do it again, so my rant is gonna be like totally retarded and pointless because I can't even say the things I want, but I've already begun to screw up again and technically "backbite" because when I talk to people I say exactly what I just said with more details though, and this is a small community (my school is more of a community center; lots of the kids who go there have parents who work there; small school where everyone knows everyone else), so talking"privately" with all those people I do even if I dont give the gruesome details (not literally gruesome), it's like I never learnt a thing from my experience. every person i meet for some reason i always feel the need to tell them everyone thats wrong in my life. WTF is wrong with me. my mouth doesn't know when to quit. its like i have no censoring. like not as in I say mean things and curse, no, but I don't realize when its "tmi".

to be perfectly honest, wait I think we've reached and have already crossed the line of "too much info". see what I mean? and now I'm not sure if I should delete this post or not once I post it.

you shouldn't share your personal life with strangers as there is no such thing as secrets in this world. if you cant keep your mouth shut about your life, then theres no hope when it comes to that of other people.

I'm divided between never talking again and livin like a hermit, or only talking when its absolutely necessary.

Sincerely Ophelia

Devoted Sage

8,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:28 am
argh, try not to worry about it, i have times all the time where i say or do something and think "wow, that was a really crappy thing to do/say". I think its normal (i hope its normal!)  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff