Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
wheres leon? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hydra4

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:54 pm
*scratch scratch* huh what was that *scratch scratch* *gets up* whos there huh whats that hey back offf ahhhhhhhhhh help..... *silence*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:57 pm
(( no... we were already on the way to going off the map before you got here... blaugh ))

" Oh god! " Daermon ran over to Damos " Oh crap...Im sorry man"  

The Dark Paladin

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:00 pm
*watches daermon* what did you do?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:02 pm
" when I was still a demon...I beat the living crap out of him" Daermon said with a depressed look on his face.  

The Dark Paladin

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:06 pm
The Dark Paladin
" when I was still a demon...I beat the living crap out of him" Daermon said with a depressed look on his face.

*moves daermon aside, and another bright glow flashes* there he should be fine for now, he's just fine, brother......*smiles warmly*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:08 pm
oh, *try to say something to make him feel better but she coulldn't think of anything**puts her hand on his shoulder*  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:19 pm
" well ..that good" When Damos got up, he said. "uh...do you guys know where my shirt is? sweatdrop "  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:23 pm
i don't because i wasn't even here.*looks at daermon*  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:29 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

when you changed into your demon form, you tore your shirt and pants off, and by the way *poinst to his hearted boxers* nice boxers!! *laughs*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:30 pm
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

when you changed into your demon form, you tore your shirt and pants off, and by the way *poinst to his hearted boxers* nice boxers!! *laughs*
*looks then laughs*  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:34 pm
Daermon turned red and stomped off. redface He came back with his cloak and weapons. wrapping the cloak around him until he coould get his clothes and armor from Ishouniis house. " I cant believe I didnt know that the entire time..." redface  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:38 pm
redface i didn't noctice either, and even when i hugged you i still didn't noctice.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:40 pm
LMAO!!! IT WAS SOOOO FUNNY!!! *falls on ground doing kicking and pounding fist on ground motion while cracking up* HAHAHAHA! xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:43 pm
Alita-520
LMAO!!! IT WAS SOOOO FUNNY!!! *falls on ground doing kicking and pounding fist on ground motion while cracking up* HAHAHAHA! xd
redface it isn't funny. redface  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:45 pm
(( what LMAO mean? redface ))

Daermon looked at Ishouni and said "What are you laughing at? I vaguely recall you not complaining or saying anything..Why is that Ishounii?" Daermon asked with a smirk  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games