Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
World Of Kumei Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll ^.^
  World of Kumei
View Results

LostSanity173

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:37 am
Amaya stood up from her bed after looking at the girl. She opened her mouth to speak.
"Who are you, kid?" She asked glaring  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:39 am
I went down the ladder and smiled at Mizu.
"Oh, um, Mizu, This is Jaden" I said pointing to Jaden then I whispered in her ear. "Sorry about the wait... she's a little stuborn." I smiled jokingly "I'm Keitsume and this is Amaya"  

Keitsume

neckroz209

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:43 am
Jaden lied down on her ed pouting like a five year old pup "all i wanted to do was keep look out"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:45 am
"Don't be mean," the angel said in Amaya's head
"Oh, shut up," The demon replied
"We can trust her y'know. She's cute.
"We don't know that yet," The demon Grimiced
"If Keitsume and Jaden do, why shouldn't you!?" the Demon glared and Amaya glared at Keitsume.  

LostSanity173

Oukoku-Blade

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:49 am
"Please, I'll know if anything comes!"she looked over at Jaden. "I can get you guys out of the storm and into safer waters, if you'd like" She smiled and looked down  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:51 am
I looked at Jaden. "Why not?" I walked over to Amaya and put an arm around her and muttered "Amaya, calm down. She's good."  

Keitsume

neckroz209

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:52 am
Jaden rolled over so her back was to everyone "and for the record i dont trust you yet" Jaden said as her tail swished behind her obviously giving a different comment.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:57 am
Mizu pouted. "Why can't you trust me, Jaden?" She looked over at the people. All Mizu wanted a new friend and a new adventure. It looked like she needed to work hard on this one. "I'll get it out..." She said climbing the ladder. When she got to the top she started to push and pull the water to make fast waves.  

Oukoku-Blade

Keitsume

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:00 am
When mizu left I walked over to Jaden "Yeah, I'm not sure if we can trust her, but.... I'm trying to see if we can" I sat down and then almost instantly fell off and flew across the room. The boat was rocking violently now. "That's either mizu or the storm.... I'm hoping it's the storm" I walked over to Jaden trying not to fall. I lit a fire and started to dry Jaden's clothing.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:00 am
Jaden watched her leave "because i dont jsut trust people as soon as i meet them you could be a spy!" Jaden shouted then rolled over again facing the roof.  

neckroz209

Keitsume

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:16 am
"True.... Lets wait and see." I laid down on my bed and starred at the wall"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:20 am
Jaden slowly fell back asleep even with the boat rocking around.  

neckroz209

Oukoku-Blade

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:43 am
Mizu eventually got the boat out of the storm and into safer waters. She slowed down. It was still the middle of the night but Mizu was moving the boat as fast as she could without it rocking terribly. Eventually the boat hit land with a thump. Mizu quietly walked down into the boat and announced that they had hit the mainland again.

"Hey guys, we landed!" She said quietly, noticing that most of them were asleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:51 pm
Jaden sat up quickly "land!!" she bolted out and onto the land "this is way better!" she jumped up and down on the ground.  

neckroz209

Keitsume

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:15 pm
I laughed and followed Jaden onto the ground.
"This is great!" I said joyfully Picking up some sand and throwing it around. "Finally" I added as I plopped down on the ground.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff