Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Memorable Threads
MOUTH TO MOUTH<3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 568 569 570 571 572 573 ... 667 668 669 670 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MOUTH'S CLOSED.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:13 pm
Biff Foxer
Goddess Ace
Biff Foxer
Goddess Ace
emo Ace no feel good.

Will buying your stupid tickets make you happy?

Yes emo

But my side still hurts.

Sleep.

Too early crying  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:16 pm
Your loss then. I'm going back to sleep.

Tata Ace.

Biff Foxer

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:20 pm
gonk My spleen!

And hey, that might be you in the pic but I paid for it. >.> Jerk.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:44 pm
*steals Ace's cookie*

AAHHH! Don't hurt me!  

Aitoyoru

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:44 pm
Artanus
*steals Ace's cookie*

AAHHH! Don't hurt me!

-Takes out the rolling pin-  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:45 pm
Goddess Ace
Artanus
*steals Ace's cookie*

AAHHH! Don't hurt me!

-Takes out the rolling pin-

*drops the cookies and crawls under the table*  

Aitoyoru

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:46 pm
Too hurty to hurt emo  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:49 pm
Goddess Ace
Too hurty to hurt emo
-comforts-

gonk  

[Frito]

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:52 pm
Goddess Ace
Too hurty to hurt emo

*gives you a big fluffy body pillow and down comforter* Hope you feel ok on turkey day!
..they're making me work the bar thanksgiving evening.. even though the kitchen's closed and noone will be there.. emo ...but I whined them down from 4pm to 10pm into 4pm to 8pm so I'm just going to take my DS and play it there..  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:53 pm
Rydia-Beck
Goddess Ace
Too hurty to hurt emo

*gives you a big fluffy body pillow and down comforter* Hope you feel ok on turkey day!
..they're making me work the bar thanksgiving evening.. even though the kitchen's closed and noone will be there.. emo ...but I whined them down from 4pm to 10pm into 4pm to 8pm so I'm just going to take my DS and play it there..

That's no fun to work on Thanksgiving.

Or be sick to your stomach. xp  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:08 pm
Goddess Ace
Rydia-Beck
Goddess Ace
Too hurty to hurt emo

Oh it's the worst being sick on a holiday isn't it? Well, the good thing about thanksgiving is there's always plenty of leftovers for when you feel better. I'm curious to see who comes in to drink on thanksgiving.. The kitchen's closed but there'll be stupid evil football on all day.. I'm taking headphones for my ds too! them="can I have a budlight maam?" me="lalala Go mario!! I can't hear youuu!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:22 pm
Rydia-Beck
Goddess Ace
Rydia-Beck
Goddess Ace
Too hurty to hurt emo

Oh it's the worst being sick on a holiday isn't it? Well, the good thing about thanksgiving is there's always plenty of leftovers for when you feel better. I'm curious to see who comes in to drink on thanksgiving.. The kitchen's closed but there'll be stupid evil football on all day.. I'm taking headphones for my ds too! them="can I have a budlight maam?" me="lalala Go mario!! I can't hear youuu!!"
rofl Good plan Rydia. xd  

tsukasa_the_quiet

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:36 pm
[Tsukasa567]
Rydia-Beck
Goddess Ace
Rydia-Beck
Goddess Ace
Too hurty to hurt emo

rofl Good plan Rydia. xd

xd I'm so not joking either! hehe! They've all accepted the fact that I'm odd and too honest anyway!

I'm gonna buy some lotto tickets! Just cuz frito said it wouldn't make it! So ha!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:47 pm
Rydia-Beck
Goddess Ace
Rydia-Beck
Goddess Ace
Too hurty to hurt emo

You work at a bar/resturant?  

Aitoyoru

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:48 pm
Thanks Rydia<3

I wanted to go to sleep but my windows leaked and half my bed is soaking wet gonk  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 568 569 570 571 572 573 ... 667 668 669 670 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games