Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Post pictures of yourself! (Now with correct Gramm-R!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 570 571 572 573 574 575 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a pic.
  yes
  no
View Results

Serious Erius
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:45 am
Hm, Amy from Soul Calibur popped into my mind..but after checking her...
I could have sworn she had the same hair...but it turned out to be curly pig tails...

Also, artsy fartsy is good. wink
Wish I could get back into it as well...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:22 pm
Indeed, I have more pictures I can put up; but I don't want people to think I'm looking for attention. I appreciate all the comments I've gotten thus far. heart heart  

The Chexed Nut

124-C

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:43 pm
Chexednut
Indeed, I have more pictures I can put up; but I don't want people to think I'm looking for attention. I appreciate all the comments I've gotten thus far. heart heart

If I may:
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:49 pm
124-C

If I may:
User Image

It's been deleted, dear.  

The Chexed Nut

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:04 pm
shh, he doesn't know that yet...

But I have to agree, your hair is beautiful, and so are you. Curious, but does your hair happen to get all poofy in high humidity?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:11 pm
Arcanas

But I have to agree, your hair is beautiful, and so are you. Curious, but does your hair happen to get all poofy in high humidity?

Lol, was I supposed to be mean and completely ignore his absent picture? No way, dear. And yes, my hair does get poofy. whee It's at its best when I've just gotten out of the steamy bathroom after a shower. It curls and sticks out at the oddest of places, trust me.

What's funny is that I don't do a thing about it.

The Chexed Nut

124-C

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:32 pm
Chexednut
Arcanas

Lol, was I supposed to be mean and completely ignore his absent picture? No way, dear.

Yes. It's what I would have done. Actually, I would have made fun of the person...

Anyway, the picture is there, but apparently the URLs for Photobucket are case sensitive. Who knew?

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:46 pm
@Chex: eek Awesome....... I wish my folks would let me grow my hair that long... It's lovely~.

@Tsuji-kun: Your shirt makes my innards shrivel up. crying  

Slim95
Crew

124-C

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:57 pm
I'm sorry Slim... If it makes you feel any better, I don't wear it in public anymore (I have a lot of those stupid T-shirts that I can't wear in public...).  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:58 pm
I like those stupid t-shirts. actually, I'd prefer wearing them.

Once of my favorites says "Also comes in sober"  

Arcanas

Hunter

124-C

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:03 pm
I used to like them, but then I got tired of people stopping me to read my shirt.

"Duh... wuddus yer shirt say? ... ... oh ho ho ho, that's funny..."

Then they always have something entirely unoriginal to say in response to it...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:06 pm
haha, this is why I stopped wearing my shirts that had like essays on them...one of them was "Things you learn from video games" and the other was "20 things NOT to say to your girlfriend's parents"

Those two got me stopped a lot...and then people would just sit there for ******** hours reading them... I just look at them and go "Dood, I've got somewhere to be...and I don't know you like that."  

Arcanas

Hunter

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:11 pm
See that's why I only read my friend's shirts... they're used to me poking them and messing with them... and yeah  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:14 am
umi505
Random pictures of a really bored Stephy. @____@

User Image
User Image
You have a very pretty face...you look awsome  

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:16 am
I have no silly T-shirts
they break to easily  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 570 571 572 573 574 575 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games