Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Post pictures of yourself! (Now with correct Gramm-R!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 572 573 574 575 576 577 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a pic.
  yes
  no
View Results

umi505

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:19 am
Chexednut
umi505
Ho's Snap! I just found 17 long lost pictures! =O (but by long lost I mean like . . .2 days xD)

Please, post them. ;D I'll follow you up by finding some reasonbly good ones and joining you in the picture flood of uber goodness.
Will do girly =D lol, as soon as I can appease the camera Gods. (uploading my camera to a computer is slllooooooow)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:27 am
umi505
Chexednut
umi505
Ho's Snap! I just found 17 long lost pictures! =O (but by long lost I mean like . . .2 days xD)

Please, post them. ;D I'll follow you up by finding some reasonbly good ones and joining you in the picture flood of uber goodness.
Will do girly =D lol, as soon as I can appease the camera Gods. (uploading my camera to a computer is slllooooooow)

Oh gosh, I sure know what you mean by slow. On the last day of school, I had taken pictures, right? Well, when it came to uploading them, it took FOREVER. My mom ended up printing them out on her photo dock, of which took a couple of hours (I had taken 60-70 some odd pictures). whee  

The Chexed Nut

umi505

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:58 am
That's a lot of pictures O.O, to me at lest. xD I've never tooken more than 25 pictures in a day. lol, But I tend to video tape a lot.

EDIT: WOOO! 5% done xD  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:29 am
i have a bunch of pics of my friends...

then i have some with me and my friends... should i post them too???  

fattysohappy

The Chexed Nut

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:34 am
fattysohappy
i have a bunch of pics of my friends...

then i have some with me and my friends... should i post them too???

That's totally up to you, Happy.

@Umi: 5%?! gonk Oh my God... *Pats her shoulder.* I completely sympathize with you, dear.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:50 am
Xp, lol I can't tell if it's the computer or the camera.
Oh well, I'm about to leave to go hiking, it should definitely be done by then. ( We'll probably be gone between 1-2 hours)

EDIT:
Ummm, picture 1/17 (you can click my pictures to view them larger)
I'm pretty sure this is my first none-smile picture. *gasp*
User Image

Picture 2/17
. . .yes, that is in fact a Cinderella bed sheet xD. I never got a new bed sheet, and I've been using the same bed since I left the crib.
User Image

As a side note, all my pictures are taken in my room....why?....I don't know, maybe because I absolutely adore my new purple walls. But I'm not sure. O.o  

umi505

The Chexed Nut

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:37 pm
The picture war is on, my girl! gonk

Two pictures for two pictures!~
User Image
Yeah, don't ask about that one. And to clear this up before I'm bombared with questions about my scar, it's from surgery when I was born. Leave it at that, please.

User Image
I really wasn't supposed to be climbing on the second story floor of one of the buildings at school, but! the administration doesn't know.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:56 pm
ARG! pirate
And so it tis Chexs!

Nice ones btw. =)  

umi505

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:58 pm
blaugh I love wars! *grabs popcorn*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:00 pm
I shall resort to the dorky and the semi-PG13 rated images if I need to! scream heart However! Only as a last resort!  

The Chexed Nut

umi505

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:10 pm
Chexednut
I shall resort to the dorky and the semi-PG13 rated images if I need to! scream heart However! Only as a last resort!

And I shall resort to my Disney-rated-dressing-up-like-a-pirate-and-other-such-things plan! ;D
And as a last resort, when all hopes are drowning in poisoned cookie dough...I shall bring out...the secret weapon ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:15 pm
If it truly comes down to it, I'll just write you little messages and take a picture of them via webcam. Lmao, or, I could embarrass the hell out of myself and give ATG's living public the link to a video of me on YouTube.  

The Chexed Nut

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:15 pm
umi505
the secret weapon

eek *munches on popcorn*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:21 pm
Quote:

eek *munches on popcorn*

Yep! The "secret weapon" >> . . .I may die afterwards!...but that's ok ;D

@Chex: xDD Rofl. This may become dangerous to our mental heath.  

umi505

The Chexed Nut

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:25 pm
umi505
@Chex: xDD Rofl. This may become dangerous to our mental heath.

Oh heavens no. I was in full hyper mode and my friend couldn't resist to take a video and add her little captions and subtitles.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 572 573 574 575 576 577 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games