Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Post pictures of yourself! (Now with correct Gramm-R!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 573 574 575 576 577 578 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a pic.
  yes
  no
View Results

124-C

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:58 pm
umi505
Quote:

eek *munches on popcorn*

Yep! The "secret weapon" >> . . .I may die afterwards!...but that's ok ;D

@Chex: xDD Rofl. This may become dangerous to our mental heath.

I have a feeling that it may cause the deaths of several others too...

Nice pics girls.

@SoHappy — Your friends may not appreciate you posting pictures of them, but that's tough, I guess.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:49 am
124-C
I have a feeling that it may cause the deaths of several others too...

Nice pics girls.

Hey now, don't be baggin' up on my video. whee It's not as bad as I make it sound. And thank you.

EDIT:
User Image

(Translation: *Has so resorted to webcam messages.* The picture war is still on, btw. In all actuality, I'm trying out my new webcam that I got yesterday.
*Vanishes.*)

And yes. I realize it's a horrible picture. It's better in an IM conversation, honest.

The Chexed Nut

umi505

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:40 pm
Is like a threat note! . . only without the threat! *rushes off to find a pen and paper to respond*. . . . .In the mean time, here comes in a pirate picture. What's amazing about it is that everything I'm wearing I got at Good Will and didn't spend more than 10 bucks. =) (except the rifle and socks, which are mine)
User Image
User Image
(clicky for enlargement) pirate

@124-C: I'll make sure that no others are injured if the secret weapon is launched, watchers or those helping me.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:34 pm
Lookin' good there umi. lol  

Brunswick

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:31 pm
umi505
Is like a threat note! . . only without the threat! *rushes off to find a pen and paper to respond*. . . . .In the mean time, here comes in a pirate picture. What's amazing about it is that everything I'm wearing I got at Good Will and didn't spend more than 10 bucks. =) (except the rifle and socks, which are mine)
User Image
User Image
(clicky for enlargement) pirate

@124-C: I'll make sure that no others are injured if the secret weapon is launched, watchers or those helping me.
You look great
Holy! How did you did it? just $10
you look amazing  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:47 pm
*Feels depressed because she doesn't have any costume pictures; seeing as she fails at cosplaying.*

It is funny to see a Jack Sparrow in socks with a toe poking out. However! I shall not let myself be discouraging; I still have that video in my possession (of which I watched again today because I was feeling down and was embarrassed at the thought of posting it on here).

Two more!
User ImageUser Image

The Chexed Nut

The Chexed Nut

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:50 pm
^^Psycha^^
Holy! How did you did it? just $10

Good Will is a store that specializes in selling used goods from people who donate their clothings and other related items. In other terms, they're called thrift stores; Salvation Army may sound familiar to you. There's also Savers.

Now, if you want dollar stores, there's Dollar Tree, 99cent stores...erm. I feel as if I'm forgeting a couple, but! They're merely examples.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:43 pm
Boo-Ya!

xD, yes, the hole in the sock. Well...you see...We have a dog, a dog that likes to chew things...So, if you find a pair of matching socks that don't have any holes in them, you deserve at lest $100. Lol

I watched my video too, Chexs....O____o

@Psycha: What she said! =)  

umi505

The Chexed Nut

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:02 pm
umi505

Lmao, should I just post the video to get it out of the way and we can end our war here and now and call it a draw since we're both absolutely awesome? biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:07 pm
Chexednut
umi505

Lmao, should I just post the video to get it out of the way and we can end our war here and now and call it a draw since we're both absolutely awesome? biggrin
...>>...<<...>>... ninja
Suuuuure. xD Might as well post mine too, it's not 100% done, but after letting it sit for about a month now, it's as done as it will ever get. =D

Peace my sista! Let us take a huge breath and plunge into the water. =)

Go awsome people! ~.^  

umi505

The Chexed Nut

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:19 pm
umi505
Chexednut
umi505

...>>...<<...>>... ninja
Suuuuure. xD Might as well post mine too, it's not 100% done, but after letting it sit for about a month now, it's as done as it will ever get. =D

Peace my sista! Let us take a huge breath and plunge into the water. =)

Alright, madam; lemme just get my goggles and breathing tube; maybe some arm floaties on the side. *Breathes and takes the plunge.*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:37 pm
Chex! You and your friend remeind me of me and my best friend, Erica!!! xDDDD
Omg, omg. rofl Good times, good times.  

umi505

The Chexed Nut

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:44 pm
umi505
Chex! You and your friend remeind me of me and my best friend, Erica!!! xDDDD
Omg, omg. rofl Good times, good times.

lol You liked that huh?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:44 pm
I has a kitty that I got last week. He's going to the vet for his shots in an hour.

When I can get my links working you'll have a picture of him... because apparently my interweb is gay.

EDIT: This be George.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Trish the Stalker

The Chexed Nut

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:24 pm
It's a kitty! *Huggles.*  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 573 574 575 576 577 578 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games