Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Post pictures of yourself! (Now with correct Gramm-R!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 574 575 576 577 578 579 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a pic.
  yes
  no
View Results

124-C

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:57 pm
o.O Belle posted a picture of her p***y?!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:59 pm
124-C

eek
MAN that is a misleading statement to be at the top of a page. :Shock:  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

124-C

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:04 pm
Kusaragi
124-C

eek
MAN that is a misleading statement to be at the top of a page. :Shock:

Well, it had to be done. The new page was just a bonus! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:16 pm
Chexednut
^^Psycha^^
Holy! How did you did it? just $10

Good Will is a store that specializes in selling used goods from people who donate their clothings and other related items. In other terms, they're called thrift stores; Salvation Army may sound familiar to you. There's also Savers.

Now, if you want dollar stores, there's Dollar Tree, 99cent stores...erm. I feel as if I'm forgeting a couple, but! They're merely examples.
mmm I nevr been to one of those I just buy my clothes at the mall...but I hear about those type of stores, also I never seen one, I think it will be interesting  

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

The Chexed Nut

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:20 pm
^^Psycha^^
Chexednut
^^Psycha^^

Good Will is a store that specializes in selling used goods from people who donate their clothings and other related items. In other terms, they're called thrift stores; Salvation Army may sound familiar to you. There's also Savers.

Now, if you want dollar stores, there's Dollar Tree, 99cent stores...erm. I feel as if I'm forgeting a couple, but! They're merely examples.
mmm I nevr been to one of those I just buy my clothes at the mall...but I hear about those type of stores, also I never seen one, I think it will be interesting

Indeed, if you ever decide to visit one of us one day, we'll have to treat you to super cheap stuff. It takes time to shop and sift through all the clothes and such because sometimes, the store'll take things that are... erm. They're not so good. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:16 pm
I give you... me (with slightly red hair if you look carefully, I was having a good hair day), my sister... and the NEW PUPPY!!

User Image  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

124-C

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:21 pm
Awww, she's a Kikmii!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:22 pm
*read post, thinks for a split second then glares* DO NOT KICK MY PUPPY!!  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

The Chexed Nut

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:48 am
*Squeals.* Oh my gosh! Your puppy is absolutely adorable! Is she an Irish Setter? or maybe a Cocker Spaniel? whee  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:43 am
cute puppy, cute puppy, cute puppy!! eek
All I can really say right now is reeeaaaallly cute puppy!  

umi505

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:38 am
Chexednut
^^Psycha^^
Chexednut
^^Psycha^^

Indeed, if you ever decide to visit one of us one day, we'll have to treat you to super cheap stuff. It takes time to shop and sift through all the clothes and such because sometimes, the store'll take things that are... erm. They're not so good. sweatdrop
Cool when I visit one of you girls you need to take me to one of those places... mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:04 pm
Aaaw, that's an adorable dog, fox fox~. heart

And you're right, your hair is quite fetching. ^_^  

Slim95
Crew

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:14 pm
to all those wondering, the puppy is actually a mix of Maltese and dachshund, just doesn't look much like a dachshund... more like a Maltese... her DADDY! =^_^=

@Slim thank you! I had to redye it back to brown though cause my dad kept whining about it ><  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:26 pm
User Image

I just took this randomly a few minutes ago on my new laptop 8D Yay webcams! :3 Oh...that's my kitty hat ^-^  

Rica is insane

6,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:27 pm
Reminds me of the piglets in Windwaker
which is cuter in my opinion xp  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 574 575 576 577 578 579 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games