Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Role Play What You're Wearing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 3:34 pm
"That would be excellent, Thank you!" She said walking backward for bit so she could face him. "I was wondering, what is this city is like and so far I do not like what I see. Too many up-ish thugs for my liking."  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 4:39 pm
"Its better when you don't get associated with them. But I don't think we'll have any trouble' he nodded to Elcia

Hedron: he nudged Ashoc gently then occasionally scraped the nose of his helmet on the wall for fun  

Red Glacier

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 5:36 pm
"Seeing the town might be good, I could always use more components for repairs." He gestures to his right arm for effect.

Trying for someUniCreatures
New Eggs - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. NOBLE-User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dragon Cave-
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

GET IT ON - User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 8:01 am
"True, true, I was just joking guys. Unfair advantage. Honestly I think I'd be far more helpless than a regular blind person if I didn't have my powers, I'm so dependent on them. Not a very good thing." Her mind fell to dark places, and she went silent, her expression growing fixed.  

Kerrigan_dragon

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 1:55 pm
Daedalus looked over to Ashoc and gave a concerned glance.

"It's best not to dwell on dark thoughts Ashoc, it clouds judgment and slows reflexes. There is nothing wrong with using your abilities to their fullest. To think that would be akin to saying a disabled person shouldn't become dependent on their wheelchair."  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 6:10 pm
"Besides," She said still walking backward "If you were to not use your skills to the fullest you would quickly become out of practice."  

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 11:23 am
Ashoc looked up at Daedalus, startled out of her thoughts. "Ah yes, you are, of course, right." She went over and hugged him, then dried a few tears from her cheeks that she hadn't noticed before. "I'm sorry. I think I'm still a little out of it from before... Thank you Elcia, that is very true." She smiled at her. "And thank you all. I'm.. I'm so glad to have friends like you."  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:31 pm
Daedalus smiled as he saw Ashoc cheer up a bit, then the smile melted away leaving a stern contemplative look. 'Before' he thought, flashes of memory coming to him, of dark rooms and dripping vials, of experiments and monstrosities. He shook his head a bit to try and clear the peculiar thoughts.

New creatures - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. NOBLE-User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dragon Cave-
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

GET IT ON - User Image

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 1:02 am
"Friends..." Thought Roland. He had never really had what he would call 'friends' before. "I'm so distrusting... I suppose maybe it's the fact that a mercenaries life is a dangerous one, and some will go after a persons friends and family to hurt them. Family... that's unavoidable. But friends..." Roland walked along with everyone else, and stuck his hands in his pockets. That's when he felt the bag he had put the diamonds Nerius had given him in. Roland frowned and pulled his hands back out, as if stung. "What now? Just take them and do nothing? I'm still not sure what it was he wanted me to do, or if he was setting a trap for me as well...Still, I don't feel right about this... Great. Just what I need, something else to brood about."  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 4:45 am
Ashoc looked at Roland with concern as his train of thought changed. "What's it got in its pocketses, precious?"  

Kerrigan_dragon

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 9:09 am
(( Yes, what has the little man gotz in hiz pocketses? XD ))

Elcia felt that the fastest way to get everyone's mood a little more up beat would involve movement, seeing interesting things and most importantly doing something fun and productive. She was on a mission to find a way to put the group's moral back where it was a few days ago when they had met.

She tilted her head as Ashoc brought attention to the mercenary then quickly turned to walk forward again. She'd noticed a troubled look on his face and she knew being starred at would make him more uncomfortable.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 10:10 am
Roland looked at Ashoc and lied "Oh? It's nothing, I just... the gloves. They don't fit in my pockets well, and they were quickly cutting of the circulation." He didn't want to bring it up in front of everyone, as Nerius had made sure to pull him aside and ask him in private. If it concerned anyone in the group it was Ashoc, since she was the one who had dealt with him in the past. He made a mental note to pull Ashoc aside later and ask her what he should do.  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 11:51 am
(( mrgreen That's what I was going for, Elcia. I love quoting LotR and the Hobbit. biggrin ))

Ashoc didn't catch anything about the true nature of his thoughts, because he didn't dwell on it long enough, just that he was hiding something, but that he would tell her later, privately. She nodded, acknowledging his words and his thoughts. "Alright. Might want to get bigger pockets then. A tailor would help."  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 2:25 pm
Hedron nudged Ashoc gently to comfort her when she was wiping her tears away. he strokes her back a bit and then begins poking at the ground with his sword  

Red Glacier

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 5:52 pm
(Posting twice to jump the thread upward)

Avalon: "I think we should go to my place seeing the present mood" he presses a button and behind all of them a bunch of doctors came up from behind and put masks over them that gave out a sleeping gas to knock them all out.

(Later)

As they woke up they found themselves in a room that was white all around, a disturbingly unreal clean white room where they all laid in beds. Hedron was even in a bed that supported his weight. and Avalon was in a containment tube in a bunch of water. There were lights slowly fading in to make everyone wake up naturally.

Dr: "Good morning everyone. Have you all had a good sleep?"  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games