Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
=|| Koro's Paper Quest ||= + paper kitty mode + Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:18 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Appreciation section! blaugh

+*+*+*+*+*+

@strife genesis>
Sankkyu for your potpourri-ness donation xD
Contact Storm for the deal, naa? xD
Anyway, your name shall be added to the hall of fame xDDD

+*+*+*+*+*+

@kurokage gakuto>
Why hello there fellow Gackt fan blaugh
Just so you know, I'm gonna put up RETURNER Yami no Shuuen after getting bored with STORM, okies? whee
This is to promote the Fuurin Kazan j-dorama! xD
Sengoku era warriors! xD Soon people would be finding out about Takeda Shingen and Uesagi Kenshin whee
Sankkyu for your papers and your name shall be added to the first page as well! ^O^

+*+*+*+*+*+*

@Deb>
Yay! papers from ya! ^O^
Wait. I'm not sure if this is your first time xD But that's okies.
Your papers are loved! x3~

+*+*+*+*+*+*+

@aira>
Sankkyu so much! xD
You're quite a regular and I really appreciate that ^O^
I gave you the buggies I've managed to catch ^__^
The dragonflies were a bit tough as well as the flies sweatdrop

+*+*+*+*+*+*+

@Razin Frostdrake>
I just got to know that your name is pronounced as Rah-Zen. Cool! blaugh
And sankkyu for checking out my quest and donating papers to me!! ^O^
I never thought by posting in your thread regarding evolving items, the quest stampy attracted your attention to donate.
The power of Pinka's stampy!! blaugh
Lol xD Sankkyu so much, Razin-sama!! ^O^
And sankkyu for the info on the evolving items xD

+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

@anonymous heavenly being that somehow found out my craziness for orbs>
Sankkyu!!! ^O^
To others, orbs are just lousy spheres of different colours. But to me, orbs are way cool xD
They're magical orbs! How can they not be cool? xD

I so worship your gift! m(_ _)m

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:19 am
kailiax
I love my cocos, Elie and Ricky.
I love my gwees, Coolie and Jake

@koro >> hehe Coolie is sleeping...you want to see him? mrgreen

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Love me not my items

Do you want to be my valentine? User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Really? Sleeping? Auwww~...
Wait. Both gwees are male? O_O

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

kailiax

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:27 am

Yup they are mrgreen

Love me not my items

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:17 am
I need to visit towns more often. 3nodding  

Tragic l2abbit

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:24 am
koromyst

@nanami>
Yeah xD But ryan said the little snakey won't be staying small forever because it will also evolve soon. It's just that its evolving process takes way longer than the first gen. Nuuu~!! I don't want my snakey to evolve! gonk

Wow xD Never knew you hated V-day. That's new info on ya xD I never actually celebrate the day either. It's just like ... huh? Valentine already? - then let the day pass like it was nothing special. Emotionless xD Lol xD

yar ;/ he prolly will evolve soon, idk i just think the big one is huge and bulky x.x the smaller one goes better with your avi i think XD

yar one of the many things most people dont know about me. I hate V-day. its always been a day where something bad happens like my birthday. Something bad always happens that day. So i always do my best to pretend that it's not V-day till it's over. This year im gonna try to have a good V-day XD but since i have nothing else to do i will tell you the story of V-day that ruined it for years to come!
When i was 14 i bought my friends a ton of V-day gifts x.x I spent prolly like 50-75 dollars. i thought they were going to get me gifts to. I was 14 i didnt know that people would choose not to. Now that everybody knows where this story is heading, i gave out gifts to everyone all my friends. I got not a single gift in return. No one even thought about getting me a gift. They got gifts for other people but not for me XD they all were giving and receiving gifts while i sat there at a empty table watching them all happily trade gifts to one and other. That was the first time i noticed i didnt have any true friends xp so i went home and cried. The next year i got only a couple gifts for people, same thing nothing for me. The year after that they asked me where their gifts were and i said "I must have forgot them like you do to me every year." that kinda broke our friendships XD
sometimes telling that story i feel selfish XD cuz i didnt get gifts when i wanted them. But i was only a little girl ;/ and it ruined my V-day forever  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:31 am
I love my momo, Mome
I love my korora, Koromyst
I love my wolf, wolfy

Me experienced the same thing Nanami crying

Love me not my items

kailiax

Tragic l2abbit

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:33 am
I had similar experiences with x-mas crying  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:54 am
this calls for a group huggle crying *hugs*  

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200

Adie05

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:34 pm
QueenNanami
koromyst

@nanami>
Yeah xD But ryan said the little snakey won't be staying small forever because it will also evolve soon. It's just that its evolving process takes way longer than the first gen. Nuuu~!! I don't want my snakey to evolve! gonk

Wow xD Never knew you hated V-day. That's new info on ya xD I never actually celebrate the day either. It's just like ... huh? Valentine already? - then let the day pass like it was nothing special. Emotionless xD Lol xD

yar ;/ he prolly will evolve soon, idk i just think the big one is huge and bulky x.x the smaller one goes better with your avi i think XD

yar one of the many things most people dont know about me. I hate V-day. its always been a day where something bad happens like my birthday. Something bad always happens that day. So i always do my best to pretend that it's not V-day till it's over. This year im gonna try to have a good V-day XD but since i have nothing else to do i will tell you the story of V-day that ruined it for years to come!
When i was 14 i bought my friends a ton of V-day gifts x.x I spent prolly like 50-75 dollars. i thought they were going to get me gifts to. I was 14 i didnt know that people would choose not to. Now that everybody knows where this story is heading, i gave out gifts to everyone all my friends. I got not a single gift in return. No one even thought about getting me a gift. They got gifts for other people but not for me XD they all were giving and receiving gifts while i sat there at a empty table watching them all happily trade gifts to one and other. That was the first time i noticed i didnt have any true friends xp so i went home and cried. The next year i got only a couple gifts for people, same thing nothing for me. The year after that they asked me where their gifts were and i said "I must have forgot them like you do to me every year." that kinda broke our friendships XD
sometimes telling that story i feel selfish XD cuz i didnt get gifts when i wanted them. But i was only a little girl ;/ and it ruined my V-day forever

Awww Huggles Nanami~
heart I don't find it selfish to feel like that. I mean it may be at first seem like selfish with the first intention (don't be angry) but in the long run, it's your "friends" that are. They even got the guts to ask for it? >_> I might have punched them in the nose or something. Any decent good friend or even just a decent person that cares would have taken care of you when they find that you're not receiving any. or even to just say a thank you gesture, get you one at least. I mean, even if i'm not so close to someone and that someone made efforts to give or prepare something to me, I would get them something back or at least get to know the person more and make them happy.

argh rant? XD eheheh mine is a more deeper thing >_> dun ask. and since it's quite close to my birthday... I'm starting to not look forward to my birthday as well.. aside from it making me older. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:39 pm
koromyst

@adie>
But I can't colour digitally like you do! gonk
I so need to know that. Playing around with layers and stuff.
But photoshop always freezes on me when I do so ... -_-|||

800k ... I would try anything for that xD I once got 676 and 669 ... Darn.
Number 10 is way beyond possible! xD
Wishing us both luck! ^O^

Wait. Something bad happened on V-day to make you traumatized? O_O

Not traumatized honey~ just not a very good day for me.

on another note~
I am starting to hate that 800k dice thing!! ish shooo annoying! I already got double numbers of some non winning numbers but non anywhere near the darn 10 or even 800!  

Adie05

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:04 pm
Adie05

Awww Huggles Nanami~
heart I don't find it selfish to feel like that. I mean it may be at first seem like selfish with the first intention (don't be angry) but in the long run, it's your "friends" that are. They even got the guts to ask for it? >_> I might have punched them in the nose or something. Any decent good friend or even just a decent person that cares would have taken care of you when they find that you're not receiving any. or even to just say a thank you gesture, get you one at least. I mean, even if i'm not so close to someone and that someone made efforts to give or prepare something to me, I would get them something back or at least get to know the person more and make them happy.

argh rant? XD eheheh mine is a more deeper thing >_> dun ask. and since it's quite close to my birthday... I'm starting to not look forward to my birthday as well.. aside from it making me older. XD

lol im not mad XD i know it was selfish to want alot of things in return but that was the person i was then. Now i want to give gifts because i love the reaction people have when they see they get what they want or something cool. I dont want anything in return. Infact i give gifts anonymously alot of the time lol XD but kai can tell when its me if i give him things ;/ *scolls up to see picture of smexy kai*
This Valentines day will be good tho right? wink  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:22 pm
QueenNanami
Adie05

Awww Huggles Nanami~

lol im not mad XD i know it was selfish to want alot of things in return but that was the person i was then. Now i want to give gifts because i love the reaction people have when they see they get what they want or something cool. I dont want anything in return. Infact i give gifts anonymously alot of the time lol XD but kai can tell when its me if i give him things ;/ *scolls up to see picture of smexy kai*

heart heart heart
thanks to you, it will be now ^____^ 3nodding Heehee If I had read about this earlier, I might have gotten the clue even before you revealed yourself ^__^ I was just so busy panicking and all that lol rofl
heart Huggleies huggles heart  

Adie05

Kitten 4 Him

6,400 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:13 pm
Paper coming your way! ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:09 pm
Adie05
QueenNanami
Adie05

Awww Huggles Nanami~

heart heart heart
thanks to you, it will be now ^____^ 3nodding Heehee If I had read about this earlier, I might have gotten the clue even before you revealed yourself ^__^ I was just so busy panicking and all that lol rofl
heart Huggleies huggles heart

haha XD i guess i hit the right prezzie for you smile  

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200

Adie05

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:48 pm
QueenNanami

haha XD i guess i hit the right prezzie for you smile

heart heart heart You have no Idea heart heart heart  
☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games