Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
In Which Ice Flowers Cause Trouble ~the end~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:00 pm
Lobo-chan
Lobo stares at the flaming spirit for a few moments, tail twitching slightly behind her. She'd never seen someone on fire before! She resisted the urge to reach out and touch him, remembing that flames tended to burn and so did fur.

"Wait... Antonio, do you know what a Zenaku is?"
Hes the guy who captured our friend and my master. Hes the one that owns this place.

By the way, my name is Draden. Nice to meet you, just wish it was on better terms ^^;  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:59 pm
"Oh, that guy..." Lobo pauses for a moment, then smiles widely, "Eh, this is good enough, I'm used to it. Thanks for letting me out, though!"
She looks up at the puppy on her head, then back at Draden, "Why do you have a master?"  

Lobo-chan

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:46 pm
Lobo-chan
"Oh, that guy..." Lobo pauses for a moment, then smiles widely, "Eh, this is good enough, I'm used to it. Thanks for letting me out, though!"
She looks up at the puppy on her head, then back at Draden, "Why do you have a master?"
I'm suppose to help him through his trial to become part of the ice flowers. That and he saved my life while risking his own.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:27 am
((Hey, sorry guys, I've been at a con and the internet here is slow like you wouldn't believe. @.@))
Kerrigan rested on Draden's shoulder while the conversation went on around her. She waved to Lobo and Llan'ui as they introduced themselves, but remained fairly silent until Draden spoke of Viral. "It's what he does, isn't it? Risk his life recklessly for others sake." She grinned momentarily before letting it fade slightly. "Hey there. I'm Kerrigan. Nice to meet you Llan'ui, Lobo. Welcome to our strange group. I think you'll fit in just fine."  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:22 am
Kerrigan_dragon
((Hey, sorry guys, I've been at a con and the internet here is slow like you wouldn't believe. @.@))
Kerrigan rested on Draden's shoulder while the conversation went on around her. She waved to Lobo and Llan'ui as they introduced themselves, but remained fairly silent until Draden spoke of Viral. "It's what he does, isn't it? Risk his life recklessly for others sake." She grinned momentarily before letting it fade slightly. "Hey there. I'm Kerrigan. Nice to meet you Llan'ui, Lobo. Welcome to our strange group. I think you'll fit in just fine."
he's an idiot but he's our idiot ^^ so lets get going, the book should be near. *He starts down the hallway towards the security room and turned left towards a basic research room with large windows that seemed deserted  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:34 am
Kerrigan snorted. "Couldn't have said it better myself," she murmured as Draden walked towards the research room. The windows seemed to large for her tastes, and made her feel wary. "There's something not right about those," she whispered into her leaf.  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:41 am
Kerrigan_dragon
Kerrigan snorted. "Couldn't have said it better myself," she murmured as Draden walked towards the research room. The windows seemed to large for her tastes, and made her feel wary. "There's something not right about those," she whispered into her leaf.
yeah, and the soldiers and scientists are all gone for some reason, the cameras are off though. *He goes into the lab and looks around*

Marcus: it should be on a table in the back, not hard to miss

Draden; *He crouches and runs over to the back and looks around on the tables* What the? no...no *He looks around drasticly* Its gone! O.O

Marcus: What?! damn! oh well, go for Viral then they couldn't have moved him much.

Draden: *He looks around and finds a strange orb* Elci? think you could trade with Marcus with this? *The orb had a gold shine to it and radiated a delicate warmth as they got near it*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:22 pm
Lobo, who had been following Draden and Kerrigan, just watched confusedly. She honestly had no idea what was going on. Actually, it had been a while before she'd even been out of her cell...
She hugged El Antonio tight.  

Lobo-chan

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:27 pm
Cthugarai had been silent for the last few minutes, keeping in the back of the group, but the closer he got to the research room the more concerned he became about something. The moment he heard Draden say the book was missing he bolted to the front of the group and was transfixed by the orb he was holding.

"I... I... I'm not sure what that is but something tells me it's not... right." He said struggling to find the right words.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:45 pm
((Yay, now I gets to meet Kusa's char sorta!))
Lobo cocked her head slightly, a thoroughly confused look on her face. Her wings readjusted restlessly and her tail twitched. Something did feel odd, but she had no idea what... Neither did Antonio.  

Lobo-chan

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:32 pm
((Good to be able to interact with you here ^_^))

Cthugarai didn't move closer any closer to the orb, then halfway though the room.

"There is a strong magic in that Orb, but I'm not sure what its purpose it has." Cthugarai said quietly to the room. "I think it's best to put it down and let me get a look at it."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:40 pm
Kusaragi
((Good to be able to interact with you here ^_^))

Cthugarai didn't move closer any closer to the orb, then halfway though the room.

"There is a strong magic in that Orb, but I'm not sure what its purpose it has." Cthugarai said quietly to the room. "I think it's best to put it down and let me get a look at it."
Well if its under research then i guess it isn't Zenakus. This is solar energy comming out of it. Don't see why we shouldn't? we are stealing much bigger things from Zenaku anyway. 3nodding  

Red Glacier

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:42 am
Elcia (who had quietly waved hello to the new people) came over to look at the orb Draden was holding with Cthugarai. She bent down to pear at it at eye level. Their faces where reflected back to them like a gold mirror.
"Well, I don't know Draden..."she said mesmerized by the object, "I supose we could take it. It is certainly powerful, so our lovely friend Zenaku must have wonderful plans for it if, he can use it."
While she talked Azkadellia had climbed out of her pocket and clambed onto her head for a better view. "It is like a tiny sun." the dragon's voice sounded odd coming from her white rat body.

((PS. Viral do you have any specific ideas bout that orb or shall I give it its purpose? ))
((PSS Yes, this means I am home and will be able to RP again. And be fed pie if you so wish Lobo ^_^))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:41 pm
Elcia
Elcia (who had quietly waved hello to the new people) came over to look at the orb Draden was holding with Cthugarai. She bent down to pear at it at eye level. Their faces where reflected back to them like a gold mirror.
"Well, I don't know Draden..."she said mesmerized by the object, "I supose we could take it. It is certainly powerful, so our lovely friend Zenaku must have wonderful plans for it if, he can use it."
While she talked Azkadellia had climbed out of her pocket and clambed onto her head for a better view. "It is like a tiny sun." the dragon's voice sounded odd coming from her white rat body.

((PS. Viral do you have any specific ideas bout that orb or shall I give it its purpose? ))
((PSS Yes, this means I am home and will be able to RP again. And be fed pie if you so wish Lobo ^_^))
(yeah I have an idea for it but it will be revealed later :3)

Draden: Lets take it. It keeps Zenaku from using it and it helps Elcia out :3 *He gives the orb to Elci* Now lets get going and find Viral *He exits the room and travels through some of the hallways looking for guards*

Marcus: You all should be close, it'll actually be a bit obvious near the end of that corridor.

Draden: *He looks down and finds a door that was guarded by two soldiers* Any ideas anybody?

User Image (Zenaku Soldier 3nodding )  

Red Glacier

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:39 pm
(( Hmmm, well... I'm short of pie today, but I'm making brownies... *gives Elci some brownies fresh from the oven*))

Lobo was nearly bouncing up and down in excitement now, holding Antonio close to her chest, "Ooooh, me 'an El Antonio can be a distraction! Please? We're really good! And, and... And we can bite people and stuff and get them to chase us and everything!"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games