Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

lady_blue_moon_2007

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:43 pm
*I walk slowly into the building and take notice to the bar, i walk over asking for a root beer*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:51 pm
*looks around* "wow its slow in here tonight*  

lady_blue_moon_2007

SerphSariel

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:12 am
--Serph enters the bar, and looks around to see all of the patrons, and smirks. He wondered what exactly was he going to order. Once he made up his mind, he walked over toward the counter, and directed a request to the tender.-- " I'll have an aged tea.. " -- He then looked around once more, to see if anyone had noticed him come in.--  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:08 pm
*walks in, goes up to bar, and gets a bottle of rum*  

HoundWisper

Tenrae

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:09 pm
amira walks in slowly, yet with a firm determination in her step. She strides past the bar and sits down at the old piano in the corner, as an ancient melody begins to float above the other patrons...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:37 am
Saii opens the door and as she does so she notices how many people are here. "Wow, this is going to be fun!" she says cheerfully. As she starts walking toward the bar she trips over a hat. "Ow, how clumsy of me." Her face flushed red as she tries to get up realizing everyone is watching. "How do i get out of this one?" she says outloud. She tends to think she is speakig to herslef when in reality she is speaking outloud. Someone yells "I don't think there is a way to get out of this." and she realizes what had happend. "oh, I am sorry." she tries to apologize for what just happend. Quickly she gets up and walks to the bar "Can I get some milk please?". Trying not to die from embarassment she forgets what she came in there to do.  

Chiisai_Saiichan

Queen Taya

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:16 pm
i slowly walk in looking around to see if anyone saw me that i new being under age and all after i realize the cost is clear i remove my jacket and sit down and ask for a root beer but the bar tender is my moms best friend like omg i freaked out when she asked if she new me and i told her must be somone else she gave me the root beer and went to tend another customer hehe i thought to myself she didnt ask me to pay as i walk out my mother is walking in she said a ha you are here the bartender called me and told we you were here now pay her and drop that root beer then slowly a homely man walks up ill take that *YOINK*

we slowly leave the bar i get grounded  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:45 am
*puts a gun in his pocket and comes in asking for a beer* cool  

JapaneseNeko

StarkT2K

5,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:33 pm
sticks his head in and notices all the new faces looking at him
"sorry wrong building sweatdrop "
turns around and runz  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:15 pm
*nichoku walkes into the bar*sits down**hums to himself waiting for a bartender*  

nichoku

HEER KRIEGER

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:21 pm
*walks in staggering* (how dare they kick me out I servved my uhh country)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:33 pm
*may i have a milkshake please?*how's goin on here?  

xX123456789Xx

nichoku

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:26 pm
"can I have a lemonade, Please"  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games