Welcome to Gaia! ::

The New Age Connection

Back to Guilds

A place for intuitive and spiritual readers to connect 

Tags: Psychic, Intuitive, Clairvoyant, Spiritual, Paranormal 

Reply The Connection
Chat Thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TwilightNocturne
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:39 pm
Yeah, maybe Mel.

Contrary to popular belief, graveyards are logically one of the least haunted spots in the world. Spirits who are in them are usually tied to the land itself, not the graveyard. Spirits are already disconnected from their physical bodies by the time they're buried. Though they may watch their actual funerals if they so choose. But if spirits haunt a place, they would choose somewhere with meaning for them. Like their old house, favorite spot, etc. Not where their body was buried after they died. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:31 pm
Graveyards are strangely relaxing...  

Bunai

Angelic Blob

WishMage

Spiritual Seeker

9,775 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:35 am
I wanted to pop in and wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving before I trot off to bed!

Also Han, PM me about that issue in more detail. I may be able to help.. Reiki raises spiritual energy in addition to healing. I often use it to cleanse the house, and have at my friends, used it for a spirit.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:31 am
Bunai
Graveyards are strangely relaxing...

Agreed. Last time I went it was just to relax

@Twilight: Good point. Are negative spirits drawn to strong emotions?

@Mel: Will do.  

han von helson

TwilightNocturne
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:51 am
Negative spirits are only drawn to strong negative emotions. Hatred, anger, depression, etc. Strong emotions like that often cause the place they were developed in to be filled with negative energy. The reason why negative spirits go to these places is simply because it makes them more powerful than they would be otherwise. And they continue to build up negative energy by scaring people at those places.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:15 am
So someone thats depressed has a good chance of attracting a negative spirit?  

han von helson

TwilightNocturne
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:19 am
It depends on how depressed they are. But yes, they have a higher probability than someone who isn't depressed. Just like someone with anger management issues has a greater chance of attracting negative spirits around them. But the spirits aren't usually drawn to the actual people. They're usually drawn to the places that are filled with those negative emotions. Such as their bedrooms, or the places they experience the most of those negative feelings.

When we first moved into our new house, I felt uncomfortable being in the more formal living room by myself. I was convinced I'd see a spirit if I looked in the mirror of the built in cabinet. But it was just negative energy there making me feel uncomfortable. I cleansed the area, and I haven't felt uncomfortable there since. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:27 am
I can't say theres a certian place I felt negative emotions more than another place.

The only place I can think of is the library. I spent a lot time there while I was depressed.  

han von helson

TwilightNocturne
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:31 am
Honestly, any public place could attract negative spirits. And it won't just be affected by your emotions. It's effected by the emotions of every single person who has ever been in that place. Because there aren't very many people who do cleanse public places.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:38 am
The only other places I can think of are my living room and my bedroom.  

han von helson

TwilightNocturne
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:51 am
You could've picked it up anywhere. School, while running errands at stores, at home. Anywhere. ~shrugs~ The only reason I don't get all that many attaching themselves onto me is because I have Matthew to protect me.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:53 am
I probably picked it up on halloween. I was pretty depressed that night and I walked all over town.  

han von helson

TwilightNocturne
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:10 am
Possibly. Why were you depressed?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:21 am
At first I thought it was because of the girl I liked, but then I relized it was more than that. I still don't know the exact cause of it. But i'm over it now.  

han von helson

TwilightNocturne
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:34 am
As long as you feel better now, it's all good. 3nodding I don't want you to be depressed.  
The Connection

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games