Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 2:24 pm
As soon as Jordan passed him his food he perked up and said, "THANKS!!!!" and began eating his food. He paused from his eating, swallowed hard, and checked his watch. "Umm... Jordan?" he asked.

((WAI DID ZETAO HAVE TO GO?!?!?!))  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 2:26 pm
"What's up?" she asked, squinting at the bottom of her Apple Jacks to see if there was any left. They were nummy.

((Life. >.>))  

Wolfyofthesky

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 2:40 pm
"I uh... wanted to... well..." Michishige nervously scratched his head and looked away. Dammit, just say it, he thought. "Would you meet me at the lake in Seal Park tonight?" WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT? he screamed on the inside. STUPID STUPID STUPID! Michishige made sure to keep is face from showing what he was thinking. He simply smiled and waited for a response.

((Damn Life... We need Zetao!!!!))  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 2:46 pm
Jordan blinked. "Why?" He's acting funny...I wonder if he has to go to the bathroom or something. Speaking of bathroom...ooh, I drank a lot of water. Mmmmrmm....

((>.<))  

Wolfyofthesky

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 2:51 pm
"I uh... wanted to talk to you... um, alone... Is that ok?" Michishige asked. His cheeks started to turn a bright red. She's gonna say no, I just know it. Stupid move Michishige, stupid move...  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 2:55 pm
RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!! "STRANGER DANGERR!!!!!!!. No, wait, oh I don't know. I gotta go! Talk to you later!!!!" Jordan suddenly took off running. She ran outside before realizing that there was probably a bathroom in the cafeteria. But its less embarrassing this way, I guess. She ran to the nearest building and into the bathroom.  

Wolfyofthesky

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 3:02 pm
Michishige blinked once, twice, three times. "What... what the hell was that?" He hit his head on the table. DAMMIT! I shouldn't of said anything. Michishige looked up and sighed. She probably thinks I'm weird now... She probably ALREADY thought that. He laughed. I should've known better.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 3:05 pm
((;D Jordan's clueless. Good luck~))
((and Maria...is either rofl-ing right now or scared by Shige biggrin ))  

Wolfyofthesky

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 3:19 pm
((Michishige will get her eventually... maybe... XD))

He looked at his watch. "Well, time to go to class." Michishige stood up and waved at Maria. "See ya later." He grabbed his tray and threw it away, running out of the cafeteria. "Lesse, I got music first." he said to himself. He ran around a few corners and then down a long hallway, coming to a room with the word MUSIC written on it in big letters. He opened the door to see a rather large room, with random instruments along the wall. He walked inside and took a random seat. He was a few minutes early, so the teacher wasn't in the room, nor any other students.

((We don't have a music teacher, and I don't feel like makin an NPC for that, since Shige Michi is the only one who takes it. So let's just Timeskip for Michi, as in I'll wait for someone else's first class to go by then post as Michi again.))  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 4:05 pm
[I've...been gone to long...damn,missed level up day too.So whats going on?I'll throw the worlds laziest art teacher in for whoevers up.]  

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 4:17 pm
((No, this day is the day BEFORE the day of level up day.))  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 4:18 pm
[I'm still out of luck then!Today is my online day,tomorrow work,then throughout the week I have work and hospital visits.]  

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 4:20 pm
((Ouch... well... sorry bud, I got no ideas.))  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 4:35 pm
|| awww, pooies D: and, maria is rolfing biggrin and what lass should she have next? ||

Maria suppressed all laughter, as not to embarrass anyone, but once they left she burst out laughing, quieted her self for a moment to drink her milk, then went giggling to her first period class.

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 5:36 pm
((lol, poor Zizi >_< I don't know if you'll ever see this, zimbu, but Jordan has art, so whenever you come in I can try to have her go to art class...or something ^^))

Jordan scratched her head. "I have...chem first, right? I guess I should head over, I don't really have anything else to do. On second thought... Jordan walked out the back door of the building and flew up to the roof. There was a greenhouse up here for growing fresh produce for the cafeteria as well as flowers. There was also an aviary; present, if the plaque by the door had any truth to it, because the founder of the school liked birds. Jordan liked that. She liked birds.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games