Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
The Hogwarts Express Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:03 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Hogwarts Express

David took a seat with Shayna. It wasn’t until she told him to spill that he actually shook his mind back to the here and now. “Nothing.” He told her of course that was a lie. “It’s just my sister she’s been a little harsh over the summer, a real slave driver really.” He told her honestly. What else was he supposed to say he didn’t think he was amounting to much? No he couldn’t say that.

Before David knew it the train was in Hogsmeade and they would be on their way to the castle.

(Exit Hogsmeade Station)

With: Shayna

Wearing: Prefect year

OOC: ---

shabatha

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:16 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Platform 9¾ → Hogwarts Express

Leonette nodded in agreement as she was dragged onto the train along with Elsie by Tanya. She gave her cousin a quick way before disappearing onto the train. They managed to find a compartment that was taken by their sleeping friend Echo. “Looks like he stayed up too late.” She commented with a smile. It was just like Echo, knowing him he was probably up late reading. “I read my books, practiced flying, and watched my sisters. So nothing sort of a boring summer… though I did get a broom for my birthday.” She said before hearing Elsie’s summer excitement. Of course it seemed none of them had an eventful summer. “My little sister Mira is the same way so I can relate.” Leonette told Elsie. She wondered what she was going to say about her father before she cut herself off but Leonette thought better of asking.

With: Elsie, Tanya, Echo

Wearing: All in Teal

OOC: Next post Hogsmeade Station

The Forgotten Weasley
Yukina101
Cara MiaKitty

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:29 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Platform 9¾ → Hogwarts Express

Chloe smiled as she waved to her friend. “Yeah I didn’t do much either.” She said before heading off to get onto the train. Getting a compartment she took a seat across from her friend. “So you drop any classes this year?” she asked curiously. Chloe had continued all her classes because she felt like it was worth it. Hopefully she didn’t regret it. “Cause I didn’t and I really think of going to regret it.” She admitted. Between classes, running the music club, and hoping to help her house anyway she could Chloe would be pretty busy. With her luck she’d burn out but maybe she’d get lucky.

With: Newlyn

Wearing: Second to last year...

OOC: Thought about it but did. So you can post in Hogsmeade Station if you want.

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:45 pm
Holy water cannot help you now
A thousand armies couldn't keep me out
I don't want your money, I don't want your crown
See, I've come to burn your kingdom down
Holy water cannot help you now
See, I've come to burn your kingdom down
And no rivers and no lakes can put the fire out
I'm gonna raise the stakes, I'm gonna smoke you out

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED

PROUD HALFBLOOD SLYTHERIN
SEVENTH YEAR PREFECT AND HEAD GIRL
BRITISH YOUTH REPRESENTATIVE TO THE WIZENGAMOT
User Image
Seven devils all around you: Calm | Seven devils in your house: Our last year... | See, you were dead when you woke up this morning: Damien | And you'll be dead before the day is done: Hogwarts Express

Marina nodded silently, biting her lip. She looked to him as he gave her the box, smiled, and opened it. The first thing that caught her eye was the pendant, which she lifted up and held so it caught the light for a moment. The word "luck" was inscribed and it was her favorite color- as was the dress beneath it. A dress? He'd bought her a dress? Well, maybe she'd sort of brought that upon herself... She stared at him. "How did you know my size?" she asked suspiciously, before grinning and kissing him on the lips. "I love them, silly. They're both my favorite color, and you can never have too much luck."

She snorted a little. "I can't even imagine you in a dress shop, though." Marina stood up for a moment and held the dress up to her frame, before sitting back down. "It's perfect." was her proclamation. She then rummaged in her bag for something, before pulling out an obviouzly hand wrapped gift. It appeared to be a stack of books. "I mauled a lottttt of wrapping paper and tape," she admitted hesitantly as she handed it to him. "Sonnets of a Sorcerer, that one's a bit of a joke, Extreme Incantations, An Anthology of Eighteenth Century Charms, The Rise and Fall of the Dark Arts, Spellman's Syllabary, and World Mythology." She looked rather innocently hopeful. "They all looked really interesting, and you love to read maybe even more than me... Happy anniversary."

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear.

Cara MiaKitty
]

And now all your love will be exorcised
And we will find your sayings to be paradox
And it's an even sum, it's a melody
It's a battle cry, it's a symphony
They can keep me out, 'til I tear the walls
'Til I take your heart, and I take your soul
For what has been done, cannot be undone
In the evil's heart, in the evil's soul

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:45 pm
User Image
Damien is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Scholarly on The Hogwarts Expressspace
CURRENTLY // loving Marina Aldredspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Marinaspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Happyspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'One more year... it'll have to be a good one, then.' spacespac

∳ ∳ ∳ The strands in your eyes that color them wonderful stop me and steal my breath.
And emeralds from mountains thrust towards the sky, never revealing their depth.
∳ ∳ ∳
═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

spaceDamien gave her a sly grin when she asked how he knew her size. As if he'd figured it out by illicit means... alright, perhaps he had. Perhaps, just perhaps, he had, at some point while making out with her, managed to check the tag on her dress to see what size she wore. He was fairly certain she'd thought he was fiddling with her bra, actually... Actually, why hadn't he been? Other than not knowing if she'd slap him over it, of course. She could be a bit unpredictable... but if she wanted to start locking doors and things, maybe it wasn't such a bad idea. "I have my ways," he said after a moment, giving her a wink, kissing her back, glad that she liked the gift and wasn't raging over his buying her a dress. Really, he felt like maybe she was getting used to dresses... she was happy to be getting one as a gift, so that had to be a good sign, right? "Well, I know you said it's hard to find colors that flatter you... I do think perhaps you make it a bit harder on yourself than it really is, though," he told her, his voice quiet, somewhat awed. She was beautiful... and rarely seemed to understand that fact. Weren't girls famous for thinking they looked hideous while wearing something that could bring a man to his knees, though? He admitted, he might've picked that particular dress for its length... he'd been torn between two, in almost the same shade, but this one had won out, yes, because it was two inches shorter. So sue him. He kissed her again, hand going to the pendant. "I figured it'd be a nice thing to have. Particularly with NEWTs this year. And for when you apply for your job after." He hated to admit that he was honestly terrified of her career choice. Years of knowing about it hadn't made it any easier to swallow. But, she had her heart set on it, and really, she wasn't unskilled. Quite the contrary, actually. He just... knew he would worry. A lot. But, if she didn't have that fire in her, she wouldn't be his Marina, now would she?

spaceHe chuckled at her when she mentioned his shopping for the dress. It had been a bit awkward... there had been a moment where he was pretty sure the woman thought he was planning on wearing it himself, given how adamantly she'd tried to correct the sizing requirement he'd given her. He wasn't going to tell Mari about that, though... knowing her, she'd never let him live it down. He watched her lay the dress over herself and flushed a bit. Yes, it was going look rather good on her... Damien found himself incredibly thankful when she moved it. They were in far to private a public location for that. He took the gift she offered him with some surprise. She didn't usually get him anything... not that he minded. He laughed at the wrapping. "See, this is why I just put it in a box. No need for tape or any of that," he informed her, nudging her playfully with his shoulder. He tore the wrapping paper, figuring it was already a lost cause and required no finesse, and smiled at the stack of books. The rather tall stack of books. Well, she had him pegged, didn't she? Perhaps he needed more hobbies... "They're wonderful, love. Thank you," he told her, setting them aside to give her a proper kiss.

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          ∳ ∳ ∳ I'll be your crying shoulder, I'll be love's suicide
                                                          I'll be better when I'm older, I'll be the greatest fan of your life.
                                                          ∳ ∳ ∳

User Image

(( OOC: ))
Figured we could finish the gift exchange and then move to the Station o3ob

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:12 am
Nothing ever stops all these thoughts
And the pain attached to them
Sometimes I wonder why this is happening
It's like nothing I can do will distract me when

I think of how I shot myself in the back again

'Cause from the infinite words I could say
Put all the pain you gave to me on display
But didn't realize, instead of setting it free
I took what I hated and made it part of me

User Image

𝔇mitri 𝕲rigori 𝔎amenev
я никому не уступлю
of house Slytherin ___________ Fourteen Years Old
Fourth Year

User Image

A dismal sigh sputtered past his thin lips. Dmitri felt drained. This day held many chances; too many for social interaction and even more for crowded spaces. He had ducked through the platform, eyes of ice never rising higher than the paved concrete floors ahead of him. It all passed in a blur as he steered through the brick wall, the magical world swallowed him whole. He blended in, another student in the background as he wove between groups of hushed conversations or the prattlings from gossiping vines. In one swift motion, he was on the train with his luggage safely overhead and an empty compartment all to himself. Dmitri kicked back, dragonhide boots up, and both arms crossed behind his heavy skull. I suppose I should be happy, Dmitri pondered to himself; his thoughts always in Russian. I'm finally free to do as I please, no more spying on that cursed girl...But now what will I do?

The realization had hit him hard like an arrow caught in the throat. He'd never made so much as a single friend--not that he was keen on being friendly, but he missed his brothers--he never felt more utterly lonesome. But its for the best, he always told himself. Kamenev's yield to no one. It was the way of his father, it was Rurik--

Rurik...my brother...will they ever set you free? For once, his heart felt heavy, discord riddled in stony eyes. He was glad he was alone, he realized, lying to himself like so many times before that it was becoming another sung lullaby in his sleepless nights.

We’re never who we say we are.
                          165cm (5’5”) and 62kg (138lbs)
                          //Translations://

User Image

Quote:

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:22 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Iñigo Lazarus Albion-Alexandré~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ravenclaw<||>Second Year<||>Seer~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Stay strong...I know it is hard to understand why these things happen, but they do"

He got onto the train, bored as he ever could be. He honestly was giddy for the year to start, but right now, he didn't know what to do for the next few hours. He figured he probably should go find some people to socialize with, but really, all the people that he figured he would talk to weren't there...well...in front of him at least. He didn't know if he should just go and try to find them, but was he allowed to free-roam the express like that. He didn't know, but he decided he would do it anyway. He was never one to follow all the rules anyway. And what is the worse that could happen? As he thought about that question, he awaited something bad to happen. He always watched the cartoons where whenever that was said, something weird happens. But figured if something really bad were to happen, he would probably have foresaw it already. One of the benefits of being a seer, despite how random his foresight was. He probably would've foresaw it happening one or two weeks ago, which didn't happen; so he figured he was good for now.

He roamed through the train, looking for anyone to invite him in or any familiar voices. He didn't want to wait out the whole express ride alone. That would be insane, because the train ride had to be at least five hours. Well, he was never a good judge on time; so he truly had no idea. It was long, he did know that. And it would be insane to wait it out alone, also something he knew. He kept his pace as he remained in thought, waiting for that interruption by one of the many familiar voices or maybe a new one.

"Trust me, we are going to change our lives for the better"

(OOC: Iñigo is open to talk to anyone. He is just free-roaming right now sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:39 am
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

Twelve year old Football Prodigy

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Football Club: Borussia Dortmund{|}Third Year

Theo made his way onto the train, seeing all the familiar faces that he met from last year, including that of his ex-girlfriend, which he shied away from quickly. He didn't want to see her...not right now...not with Anastasia...not with any for that matter. He was just starting to actually get over her, thanks to his trip to Germany and his constant working out. It had once again been a success. The Dortmund staff was yet again impressed by his ability, which somehow had gotten even better, despite not being able to physically play a game during his whole term here. Theo even won a juggling contest while he was there, making it all the way to two hundred and fifty-five touches, which blasted the second place one hundred and seventy-five touches. Juggling was something he was really good at, mainly because back when he was five years old at the orphanage, that was all he did. He had even gotten to twenty touches at that age, which was definitely a good achievement.

He roamed the train, looking for an empty cabin, his face expressionless. He wanted to go back to Hogwarts, but he was sure that he was going to be nothing magical for his career; so sometimes he questioned coming back and go back to Muggle school, but in Germany rather than England. It would work around the Youth Academy at least, unlike Hogwarts. Plus, seeing Alex sometimes was a little much. He had to deal with seeing the girl every single day of his life, whether it is in classes, or the common room. Fortunately, he had electives this year, and they couldn't all have Alex in them: could they? He doubted it. The girl was never one to even like school; so he doubted she took all that many electives...unlike Theo, who took a lot. His adopted father was proud of him to hear all the classes he was taking. He was glad to hear that he was striving his best to be good. Theo decided that he would not try out for Quidditch this year. There really wasn't much of a point anymore. It was his third year and he hadn't even come close to making it. Unlike the few first years that made it on the other teams and even Gryffindor. He knew there was one on Slytherin, two on Ravenclaw, and maybe one on Gryffindor. The one of Slytherin and two on Ravenclaw making the starting team as well. There had to be some kind of natural talent that was going on there. Talent that he did not have, or...well, talent that manifested into Quidditch ability.

Soon enough, he found an empty cabin, taking a seat promptly. He laid down on the seat, but he did keep the curtain open; so people could see him. Mainly because it would do either one of two things. Drive them away because they want a cabin to themselves, or bring them in because they want a conversation. Either situation, he really didn't care. He was perfectly fine with just sitting down and waiting out the hours, or spending it in conversation.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:51 am
User Image

David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

User Image

Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
Current Age: 13
Blood: The son of a squib and witch from pureblood families
Year at Hogwarts: Third Year
Wearing: What he would call casual

David had smiled when Leonette said she would be happy to join him and that there was no else she was waiting to meet up with. In the noise of the station he missed the last quiet words she said at the end, and though curious what she said did not press the matter.

When they found an empty compartment he smiled and said, "You know, reading music still counts as being engrossed in books, so I was still having my head in books. If anything, it was Cathy's fault that I wasn't reading quite as much as usual since she wouldn't leave me alone at all this summer as she was constantly asking questions of me about Hogwarts and what not."

Sitting down he leaned forward towards Leonette and said, "Anyways, you know history isn't that hard: it's just memorization. There are dozens of ways to memorize things easier. I mean, history is probably one of my least favorite subjects, but it isn't hard if you figure out a good trick to memorizing the facts. Should I tell you some?" He ended with a smile.

murruelecreuset

User Image
Pet: Annabella

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:45 am
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Platform 9¾ -> Hogwarts Express

Luckily Leonette was off the hook about what she said. Finding a compartment all to themselves she was kind of happy about it. Of course she had her own reasons for liking the alone time with David that she didn't get very often. "It may be the same thing but at least it's not a textbook." she said taking a seat across from him.

Despite that history wasn't overly hard it still didn't change that it was boring as ever. "History isn’t a favorite of yours? That's kind of a surprise since you're so good at memorizing the textbook." Leonette admitted before deciding to humor David just a bit. "Since you're such the expert sure I'm all ears." she said smiling back.

With: David

Wearing: Casual yet girly

OOC: ---

mc2

Gryfindor you say?
Yes, I could see you doing well there...
So be it! Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:01 am
User Image

David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

User Image

Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
Current Age: 13
Blood: The son of a squib and witch from pureblood families
Year at Hogwarts: Third Year
Wearing: What he would call casual

I don't only read textbooks...

"Hey, I don't only read textbooks," David said defensively. "And, I think you are getting me confused with my little sister about enjoying history, which is funny considering you two haven't formally met, yet..." Under his breath he muttered, "Actually the longer I can put off you two meeting the better..." He knew for a fact his sister would only stick her nose where it didn't belong, and if she figured out David had any sort of non-friend affection for Leonette, like he knew he did, his sister would be a horrible nuisance, playing matchmaker or what not. Actually, knowing Cathy it was likely she would figure things out fairly quickly-she was disturbingly good and observant when it came to people.

He smiled when Leonette said David that if he was such an expert she was all ears. Still leaning forward, he waved a hand casually, and said, "I'm far from an expert. After all on my first reading I only remember usually about three-fourths of what I read. I merely just read the text-books a few times to drill the facts in... But, for memorizing things, using things like mnemonic devices or whatever helps or make links to topics. But, when it comes to history, I find that it is fairly boring... it tends to repeat itself too many times, so you just memorize the little detail differences and the dates but link the same general events."

He sighed and said, "Besides, just because you are good at something doesn't necessarily mean you enjoy it."

murruelecreuset

User Image
Pet: Annabella

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:04 am
User Image
                                                When your dreams all fail
                                                And the ones we hail
                                                Are the worst of all
                                                And the blood’s run stale

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Cʜᴀsᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Xavier climbed up into the train, already looking for a compartment he, Veronica, and Victor could share. There were definitely plenty of people already aboard, and he searched until he found an open compartment. Opening the door, he gave a wave toward Veronica and Victor before entering himself and sitting down with a sigh. His fingers itched instantly for a book to read, but the brunette resisted the urge and waited for his companions to join him. Putting his chin in his hand, he looked out the window, not knowing what to say, since well, socializing wasn't his strong point.

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: Well, we're on the train...
                                                OOC: Sorry for the short crappy post >_<

So they dug your grave
                                                And the masquerade
                                                Will come calling out
                                                At the mess you've made

mc2

Squeeky Luff

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:29 am
User ImageUser ImageTook your advice and did the opposite
Just being young and stupid
I haven't been all that you could've hoped for
But if you'd held on a little longer
You'd have had more reasons to be proud...

In Company of: Xavier and Victor
Wearing:Back to my Natural Color

The train, remember, act normal: you said you were going to keep moving forward.

Veronica followed Xavier onto the train, noting as they passed Theo was in a compartment alone sprawled out on a seat. She raised a brow as they passed wondering what was up with his moodiness-she could ask during the feast she figured. Shaking her head, she returned her attention to Xavier and Victor and followed Xavier into an empty compartment and sat down beside the door of the compartment, besides Xavier.

She noted that Xavier turned to look out the window as her and Victor took seats in the compartment. Then again he had said from the beginning that he was hoping to use her as an avoidance of conversation with his cousins, maybe the Ravenclaw was really wanting to avoid any conversation. She twisted the cuff bracelet that had several of the starting number of pi-something she had gotten from her mother but wore out of the fact she actually liked the item. Also it gave her something to do as she was a bit lost in thought.

With a sigh she crossed her legs and tapped her booted foot in the air. She wasn't good at breaking silences and figured that socializing was more of Victor's forte anyways. She regretted not bringing a book with her in her satchel bag. "Um... so... uh, looking forward to the school year?" Veronica asked in general, feeling a desperate need to break the silence.

So many questions
But I'm talking to myself
I know that you can't hear me any more
Not anymore
So much to tell you
And most of all goodbye
But I know that you can't hear me any more...

Diamond Wales
Squeeky Luff

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:54 am
User Image
                                                    I believe the sun should never set upon an argument
                                                    I believe we place our happiness in other people's hands
                                                    I believe that junk food tastes so good because it's bad for you
                                                    I believe your parents did the best job they knew how to do

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ || Uɴsᴏʀᴛᴇᴅ || Mᴜɢɢʟᴇ-Bᴏʀɴ

════════════════════════

Eli ran onto the train, his breath coming in gasps and his side feeling as though he had a stitch in it. Leaning over, he quickly caught his breath and looked around. Wow, so many people. Did everyone have magic here? His hands flipped his sunglasses up and looked around, pink eyes looking at everyone. Well, one thing was for sure. He knew no one in the train. He grabbed his trunk and dragged it, huffing. This was probably the worst time to be anywhere near weak. A trunk full of books, clothes, one cauldron, and assorted supplies was not light in the slightest! He made a face, then looked around at people. Maybe one of them could help out? Screwing up his courage, he decided to approach someone and try and get help. He reached out and tugged on some random boy's shirt, giving the kid his best puppy eyes. It worked for his parents, right? "Umm, hey, I'm having issues with trying to drag my trunk to a cabin. Mind helping me out please? I mean, comparatively speaking, I'm Chicken Little in comparison to you. Erm, not in a bad way, though." Okay, so maybe he was being random and weird, but he didn't care. He just wanted help with his trunk.

════════════════════════
                                                    Thinking: Maybe he can help?
                                                    OOC: ...

I believe you can't control or choose your sexuality
                                                    I believe that trust is more important than monogamy
                                                    I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul
                                                    I believe that family is worth more than money or gold

RedEagleEye007
                                                    Tugging on Inigo's shirt, btw.

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:09 pm
User Image
User Image

Alexandria dragged her brother up the steps of the train as quickly as she could. The girl didn’t want to be stuck in a cabin filled with random students or people she would rather not see, such as Theo or Veronica. As much as she liked Theo a year ago, sitting with him for the next eight hours would be beyond awkward, especially with Dalton here. Alex had failed to mention to anybody in her family – not including Rosabella – that she had a boyfriend for a couple months last year. Technically, she never did mention it to her step sister; the whole school sort of just knew. Upon stumbling onto an empty compartment, the thirteen year old pushed open the door before pulling her brother in with her. ”Do not let anyone sit with us unless I say it’s okay,” she warned, but Alex didn’t have to threaten him. She knew he’d most likely abide to her rules. He always did after all.

You won't know anything unless you try
Might end up falling, but you just might fly
You know it's all about what you believe
And maybe something extra up your sleeve

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I won't be whining about what might've been
You know I'm not too big on giving in
I use whatever spell the law allows
That is of course, if I know how

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games