Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Problem with the world today.(Need a Red!!!!/ACCEPTING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  I like it!
  Ehhhh....
View Results

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:00 pm
Holding his hand out as the mace was whipped out of the air it returned to Joe as he looked towards Zeromus as it roared again. "By the gods! Skye see if you can slow it down" Joe yelled jumping back as he spun the mace. "Hold Evan! I do not wish to have to hurt you in your current form" Joe called to him hoping to break thru somewhat. "You are a friend, try to remember" he called looking at the claws opening and closing. How much time would they need to buy for Zalera to work and would they survive long enough to do it?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:40 pm
Skye stared at the transformation. What Jedar did to him made her angry. "I'll keep him at bay, you take care of that mad scientist." she said to Joe as she stabbed the ground with her trident and ice spread from her weapon to Zeromus. Ice started spreading quickly to his legs and she hoped with the help of her weapon that her ice would be strong enough to hold him in place.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:57 pm
"To hell with waiting." Nick grumbled, tossing out several concussion grenades into the room. Detonating with enough force to crack the walls, shattering any "decorations" that may have been present. Racking a round into the chamber of his Shotgun, Nick stepped forward. "Knock knock." He called, tauntingly.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:02 am
Muzet was able to see the grenades coming as she immediately tried to contain them in water, but they still managed to do some damage to the ice she laid around. She had moved away from the front of the room before hearing a gunshot which thankfully missed. "My my...quite an entrance you made. Done being sneaky little rats?" Muzet questioned as she drew her sword, electricity running up and down the blade. They had to have been sneaking around in order for them to get in here this far without much alert. Plus she heard no screams from the guards that she placed outside. "I was hoping to see your brutish friend. He's more...fun than you." she said, fully aware that her voice would be ineffective in this fight. It annoyed her greatly when she couldn't use her singing.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:07 pm
"First time a woman has ever said that to me." Nick said, winking at Muzet before firing his shotgun, the incendiary rounds igniting as they were propelled towards the Siren. Nick fired again, attempting to distract the Blue Executive from the fact that he was attempting to gain ground on Zalera's Door.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:07 pm
Zeromus glared at Skye as his feet were frozen. "WHAT YOU WANT A PIECE OF ME YOU MEEK LITTLE USER!?" He roaed in a distorted voice as the eye in the center of his crab claw opened as gravity became intense suddenly. "I'LL RIP YOU TO BITS AND DELETE YOU FROM THIS WORLD!"

Zalera flew through the world inside of the gem. it was as if he was in Evan's mind. He saw memories form his childhood and gulped. "Evan....If only I had been there to raise you...your mother was just terrified to lose you like she did me..." He sighed as he started noticing corruption in the world. "Jedar....Wait till I get my hands on your soul..."

Vincent leapt in the air above Nick. "Vile sea witch..." He said as he pulled out a tuning fork and smirked. "try this melody on for size." He said striking it as it sent red and gray soundwaves at the sea witch. "Ever heard of a power tuner? The redlands made these to subdue blue sport."  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:12 pm
Rushing towards the side of Zeromus as son as his legs were frozen, Joe had his target. Moving still as gravity intensified the strength of the gem in his mace lessened it enough where his speed was not slowed much. "Jedar" Joe yelled gripping his mace tight as he aimed for him. Darting at him as he gripped his mace with both hands a surge of electricity came with it as Joe swung the weapon towards him with full force.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:47 am
Skye dropped to one knee from the sudden intensity of the gravity, using her trident to help keep herself up. "Evan, get a hold of yourself. This isn't like you." she said as she slowly rose back to stand on both her feet thanks to the purple gem she had in her weapon. She held her hand out as a shot of water shaped like a serpent went after Zeromus. It started wrapping around his body to restrict him further as the head wrapped around the claw to try and figure out a way to stop his control of gravity.

Muzet set up an ice wall to shield herself from the gunshots. "Two against one. For a bunch of proclaimed heroes, you don't play fair." she said as she shot two waves of water around the wall and towards the gunman. Before it made contact, the tuner of the old priest forced the water to collapse and her ice wall to shatter. It made a horrible noise to Muzet as she covered her ears. "Arrgh! You stupid old man!" She swung her sword and lightning shot off towards both Nick and Vincent.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:11 am
Jedar smirked. "Oh you're going to take me on? A meat headed clod like you going against my intellect? This will be easy." He said as he made an ax out of his blood and blocked the mace with it. "I won't even need Belias to take you out!"

Zeromus laughed. "Evan is gone!" He yelled as he used one of his human arms and struck the serpent with it making it glow a dark purple before turning into data and falling to pieces. "I WILL BECOME THE GOD OF DESTRUCTION IN THIS WORLD! AND I'LL START MY REIGN WITH YOU!" He shouted as he freed himself from the ice and stepped closer to Skye. A dark purple aura radiated off of him much like the dark green aura with Mizori

Vincent smirked. "Silly witch...in order to protect the balance there is no such thing as unfair." He said pulling out a sawed off double barrled shotgun and firing a buckshot into the bolt of lightning blocking it. "Now...step aside so we may do out work."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:31 pm
((I'm gonna be busy next week so I don't think I'll get on at all during that time, so just a heads up))

Skye didn't think that Zeromus could nullify her powers like that. "I don't believe that he's gone and I won't let you have your way!" she said, easily sensing the corruption coming off of Zeromus. She raised her trident and large amounts of water rose around before unleashing the torrent right at Zeromus. It was strong enough to push him, maybe even force him onto his back. She then held out her other hand and made a pulling motion as water from the back attached to the wall and tried to grab each of Zeromus' limbs. Skye didn't really have to fight him, she just need to keep him at bay and stall for time until Zalera could fix Evan.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:07 pm
As the lightning shot towards Nick, he called on Ultima to use Shell, blocking the bolt. "I'm an Assassin, I don't play fair." Nick stated, firing three more rounds at Muzet as he maneuvered closer and closer to Zalrea's door.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:42 pm
"You think I'll just give up?" Muzet said in response to the old priest's demand. She fired off more lightning strands to intercept the gunshots. "Put it that way and we're not too different now are we?" she said as she pointed her finger at Nick and a bolt of lightning fell right in front of him, stopping him from his movement towards Zalera's door. "Stopping me from using my element won't make getting past me any easier." Muzet raised her sword into the air as electricity shot off and it started raining down onto Nick and Vincent.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:50 am
Zeromus roared as the water hit him and pushed him onto his back. "Damn you!!" He yelled as he touched the water again turning it purple and transforming it into data. "I'll crush you with gravity!!" He roared as the eye in his claw began glowing purple as it began to form a purple orb in it.

Vincent smirked. "You've called down Ultima...let me introduce you to my spirit." He said pulling a golden revolver before aiming it towards the lightning.. "I call upon the stars, Descend, Leo the Lion!" He yelled as he fired a bullet into the air as a large golden glyph formed. A giant golden shield with a lion's face appeared with a giant Lion man warrior holding it up against the lightning  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:57 pm
As the two weapons struck the electricity expelled outwards striking the ground around them. "You will rue underestimating me" Joe said pushing forwards his strength pushing Jedar's weapon down. "You will rue messing with my friends as well" Joe called with a sudden shove knocking Jedar back a few steps. Pulling his mace up he clenched it tightly. Lunging towards Jedar again Joe brought it downwards with his full force his strike aimed towards the shoulder Jedar held his weapon within. He looked to cripple the man from fighting to end there brawl quickly.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:18 pm
Jedar grunted as he skidded back. "You will do the same...." He said as he eye glowed red as the axe was brought down on him. "I"m not what I appear..." He said as his body exploded like a blood bomb blocking the attack as a withered skeleton covered in skin slid back form the explosion. "Blood is my weapon....ad I can control mine how I want!!" He said in an elderly voice as he began laughing. "You cannot hope to best me rock head..." He said as he began spinning his axe.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games