Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply ⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡
The Daily Rewards and Bumping Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

06/25
  +1
View Results

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2024 12:08 am
Woooo boy I been up late being bad! i caught up ff14's main quest storyline b4 dawntrail comes out in a few weeks.. then i hopped on retail wow tonite and did an old cata pvp raid i'd missed a boss on back in the day that we did last week on classic. then hit up nyalotha a raid from a couple xpacs ago and spent 2 hours soloing the last boss there till i got it..

now i just need to catch up the story line quests i was halfway thru in retail wow b4 end of august when war within comes out. and run looking for raid on the dragonflights 3 raids. then i'll be caught up! goals. too many mmo's.... lol i'm pulling it off so far tho!

oo mom finally set up appt to meet real estate agent next tuesday.. i swear i accidentally typed therapist and had to backspace instead of real estate! I think things will move pretty quick once we make a decision to release the place to the agent! hope so! i'm jazzed from soloing that hard a** boss. i need to sleeep! gnite! probably!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2024 8:01 am
Gotta do a lil work up the road again today. hopefully last few days of messing with that house! have a lovely day! heart  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2024 1:38 pm
Ayyyo
Back at work today but it wasn't bad, now watching the new eps of The Boys with the bf User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sooo many MMOs, sounds fun and action packed though User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Yeee hopefully the agent can get things moving for ya!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2024 12:23 pm
Polll reset!

Sick as a dog atm some sort of cough going around, I will remain in bed watching Netflix crime docs

Have a good one peeps!  

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2024 7:11 pm
oh no hope ya rest up and feel better soon! i found out the trigger thumb shouldnt take as long to heal and i can even play a lil fake guitar! physical therapy was rly helpful! new season of bridgerton is all out now! 2nd half just released. good netflix binge  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2024 9:11 am
I'm sticking my head in the sand today. Not having to go out or do much today which is great cuz the last few days have been alot of gogo. i do have a raid later tonite tho but otherwise. chillin! onto the catwalk! happy caturday ya'll!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2024 2:43 pm
Yaaay physio! whee
Here's to quieter days, I got one more day tomorrow then I am off for 2.
Really want to use that to rest and recover, started replaying Skyrim just cause easy.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2024 11:43 am
Yay for a restful day! restful here too! just playing some dungeons maybe a lil rock band later. loving snowy days!  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2024 2:55 pm
Work week done now thank gawwd
Chillin with Skyrim now, think the snow theme is what made me wanna replay it lol whee  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2024 10:44 am
nice day of skyrim sounds nice! i wanna restart it but i forget how to navigate the ui and i had so many mods i dont have now so i felt disoriented. i'd have to set it up again lol. someday i oughta!

poor froggies ponds were looking low and green and not good. we filled em up with water cleaned em up a little and we're gonna fix up a big panel board and paint it with water proofing and connect some board stands on the corners and mid to carry and lay over the ponds cuz we got 90 degree dry time coming and we must help da froggies. they lost half their broods this past march after a bad freeze after they laid eggs. so not as many tadpoles but i noticed today there are weeks old tadpoles in ponds. they've never had 2 laying seasons so im guessing the freeze maybe resets their clocks to lay more. so we got more babies to care for which is good but dang it'll be halloween b4 they're all froglets now.

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2024 2:52 pm
I went for a vanilla install with just 1 mod that fixes the glitch where plants don't regrow.
Rough day turns out i need physio for an accident I had years ago, somehow only become an issue recently, explains why I feel so weeiird.

N'aww the frogs are gonna have a lil retreat spa after a tough winter, so adorable whee  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2024 5:35 pm
Hi!!! How are things going? Did I miss much? Last Monday I had a girl's day out with a pedicure. It felt really pleasant. Now just this last weekend I damaged my left toes... on my oak dresser... which never moves?! The hospital test results said I sprained the one closest to my pinkie toe. It hurts like Hell and I'm all kinds of clumsy on crutches. I hope I don't injure anyone else's feet. But fortunately I have good library books and Mistplay games to pass the time. I've missed a lot of game events and have only focused on two games a day. And my cat has been super affectionate, even cuddlier than normal. I wonder if it's because she can sense my pain. She was right there when I got hurt and is now avoiding touching the left side of me. Such a considerate partner.  

Magarah Tezerra

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2024 8:03 pm
dang aaron sorry bout the need for physio. and that's cool on skyrim. i'd probably have to try it that way too at this pt. but back in the day i had buttercake! my bright white unicorn with unlimited carrying capacity. and my follower gerty could never leave me.. she wasnt allowed. me and gerty forever! <3 altho she eventually went insane and decided she hated me and would try to kill me non stop.. but couldnt leave so.. she just followed me around slapping and slashing at me lmao.

and i didnt get to make the frog fort it ended up raining. which was great for the frogs anyway lol! maybe in a day or two. cuz 2m afternoon we meat that real estate agent. god i hope she'll take us on!

howdy magarah! hate to hear bout the toe! my trigger thumb from beating garden stakes into ground with my palms smarting too and i cant do everything yet. we gotta quit beating up ourselves all of us lol. may we all heal up soon! love that the kitty is being sweet and that you have good games to pass the healing time. that helps a ton! sending good juju healing to all of us!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2024 8:37 am
another day another dollar! still doing my thumb excersizes once a day. sometimes 2x a day. its hella sore in the mornings when i go to move it. hope its getting better. hard to tell. kinda lookin fwd to physio so he can tell me if its getting better lol. i cant tell. have a lovely morning all!  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2024 3:38 pm
Ayyooo
Why are we all injured? xp Glad your finding ways to get thorugh it Magarah cause I've been a nightmare to my bf about my shoulder whee
Cats always know I swear my old cat hated being pet or being on people, but if I was hurting or rough, there she was on my lap. They're the best.

Hehe Rydia modded skyrim was wild back in the day, back then my mods consisted of graphical downgrades so I could actually get the game to run on my terrible pc at the time whee  
⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff