Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
+[O]+ ~Vent, Rave, & Rant~ +[K]+ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 63 64 65 66 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dont you just hate it when.....
  *oh i think you know*
View Results

Low Calorie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:11 pm
This may sound like a weird rant, but here goes.

People in my area will NOT stop talking about Obama, and it's annoying the hell out of me. Of course I don't mind you showing your support or anything, but it's getting pretty ridiculous, because I cannot walk into a coffee shop without someone praising him like he's the ******** messiah. Just about two weeks ago I saw a poster of superman with Obama's head. Jesus Christ people.

Also, (to my friends) stop bashing republicans all the time. It's kind of bumming me out. My dad, mom, and my sister are all republicans, so it kind of feels like a personal attack at times. Every once in a while it's funny, but this is ALL THE TIME. Guh. It's not like they're attacking YOUR opinions all the time, in front of your face nonetheless. If you send me a button that says "Voting Is Like Driving: If You Want To Go Backwards choose "R". If You Want To Go Forwards choose "d"", then I will probably not appreciate it so much. (I'm not even Republican and it annoys me.) And I'm not ashamed of my family either, so stop acting like I should be.

Long rant is really long and ranty.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:33 pm
Lyss has gone down hill.

How now, Brown cow?

-Lyss's love life has been obliterated.
-Lyss is going insane or is clinically depressed.
-Problems at home aren't helping.
-TWILIGHT just made Lyss gag, along with the many 'ZOMG IM BELLA' costumes at her concert.
-Lyss's hair has been chopped off.

Ok, bout half of those aren't complaining worthy.

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

churrlo

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:30 pm
*hugs Lyss closely* ;_; Honey, its ok... you're still young, don't fret too much about your love life. Besides, you have me right wink

And meh, family problems... I know so many people having those right now, its sad. All I can say to that Lyss is just try to stick through it okay? You're strong... just believe that one day it'll be over and things will be ok, you just have to be strong and not let it get to you *hugs you tightly*

And hair grows back *hugs*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:19 pm
I'm wondering about the hair thing (yes, the least important of the things you listed...accept maybe Twilight. >.> Twilight is annoying more than anything).

Why did you chop it off if you didn't want to? D:  

Pachelbel Canon

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:35 am
It got chopped off because the demon barber at the hair salon took one look, and snipped a good portion off.

It's grown out some now, so it doesn't look as bad as it did before. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:59 pm
Demon barber? At least he didn't slit your throat and make you into pie meat.

Yeah...had to say it, sorry. Anyway, that's why I always cut my own hair. D: I don't trust those people. Though the few times in the past I went to the hair salon they would always ask first and take off little lengths at a time.

And yeah, the good thing about hair is that it grows back...usually not too slowly.  

Pachelbel Canon

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:50 pm
I cut my hair sometimes. I just keep messing up the back. ^^;

But yea. No meat pies out of Lyss for now.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:09 pm
Have a little priest : D *gives*  

churrlo

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:41 pm
Wat??? A priest? Wai?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:50 pm
A priest? What's it for? Sounds handy 3nodding  

Kogane-Maru

6,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tycoon 200

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:46 pm
stare

the priest is for lyss' demon barber.

keep up, people! xd

i'm ******** tired of packing!!! GAH! i hate moving!!! crying  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:55 pm
I have no life!
Every bit of free time is spent with friends, fencing, drawing pictures for art class homework, doing homework, doing theater, or at hebrew school.
I never have time to log onto AIM or MSN. crying I don't have time for gaia.
I log onto my e-mail and facebook because teachers and classmates message me there...AHHH.

So...hai? I miss you people...i gotta go draw a pot now.  

MonsieurSponge

RaidenKazama

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:53 pm
You call that a problem?!! This is a problem!!

I forgot to dry my washign and left it in the washbin and now it smells sooooo bad!!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:07 pm
Oh thats bad.. I think you will need to wash it again but not to sure, Ive never had that problem, and this time, remember to dry them.

gosh dang it, dont you love it, when you have to repeat your name over and over.. and they still call you Lucy or Julie.. UMMM DOH!! stop it!!!

rofl rofl  

kezakey

Thanatos Phoenix

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:07 am
Big a** white censor!

FUUUUUCCCCKKKK ASSS ********, I wan´t to rip that persons heart out and show it to him before he dies and then I´ll rip he´s head off and force it up he´s dead a**!

I seriously want to kill that person...

I feel a little better now....  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 63 64 65 66 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas