Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
World Of Kumei Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll ^.^
  World of Kumei
View Results

neckroz209

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:33 pm
Jaden smiled and sat down next to Keitsume resting her head on Keitsume's shoulder.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:22 pm
I looked up at the cloudy night. Little lights were peering through an enchanted haze of fog.
"Were are we?" I asked, still looking up at the stars.  

Keitsume

neckroz209

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:48 pm
Jaden didnt answer cause she didnt really know "if we were near any wolves id tell you" she said moving closer to Keistume.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:00 am
I laughed shortly then looked down from the sky. I was now watching the ocean waves wash up and down on the beach. I gasped and stood up suddenly.
"A town!?" I said turning then pointing toward a small shack near the end of the beach.  

Keitsume

neckroz209

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:46 am
Jaden tipped sideways "maybe they can tell us where we are"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:13 pm
"maybe," I said extatically, starting to run towards the town.  

Keitsume

neckroz209

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:03 am
Jaden rolled over chaning into her wolf form and running after Keitsume.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:41 pm
"Hey! Guys!" Mizu called running after Jaden and Keitsume "Wait up!"  

Oukoku-Blade

Chronotix

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:12 pm
Name: Cyril
Race: Angel
Side: Good
Powers: Flight, telepathy, telekinsis
Weapons:Hand-to-Hand, Katana
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bio: This shy Angel, has been the single saviour of countless unfortunate souls. He helps the needy and fights evil when he has to.
Where He lives: Alone

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 10:26 am
Name: Lyss
Race: Elf / Fairy
Side: Neutral
Powers: Control over elements, flight, healing powers, telepathy, heightened hearing
Weapons: Bow, dual whips, katana
Appearance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bio: Lyss was found by a patrol of elves near the sea. As she grew up, Lyss found her true calling in the military. Unfortunately, Lyss was turned away because of her gender. Now, this fairy fights for whoever she feels is in need.
Where you live: On an island, in the middle of the ocean.

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 3:30 pm
Lyss woke up from her nap, just as a coconut landed on her head. She stared at the coconut, sighed, and broke it in two with one of her whips. As she drank and ate the coconut, she heard someone yell faintly. " I... guess there's people on the beach." Lyss sighed, and got up from the white sand. She walked to her shack, pulled out her bow and katana, and walked to another area of the island.

The elven fairy sighed as she got to the brush pile of palm tree leaves. She pulled off all the leaves to reveal an old row boat, complete with paddles. Lyss then laughed as an old bottle of rum was found under one of the benches. " I'll save this for later," The fairy concluded as she pulled the boat to the shore, then pushed off the land as she rowed towards the mainland.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 9:04 pm
*he strolled out onto the sand, and stared off into the ocean...he smiled, and turned, walking up to the grass. where he sat down, under the shade of a tree.*  

Chronotix

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:08 pm
Lyss rowed halfway out to sea when she remembered something. "I haven't gone shopping for provisions in 5 months..." Lyss sighed, turned the boat to face the sun, and started to row. The elven fairy took one look at the bottle of rum, looked around at the ocean, and stopped rowing. She grabbed the bottle, took off the cork top, and drank two gulps of the drink. Lyss then went back to rowing towards civilization.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:02 pm
By the time Lyss rowed to shore, the bottle was completely empty. She tied up the boat, and proceeded to go shopping. She placed her necessary provisions into the boat, and went back into town, the empty bottle in hand. She went into the local tavern, and sat down. "I need this bottle filled up with rum. And I want a strawberry daiquiri," The nymph replied as she patiently waited.  

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:06 am
Name: Criss Margona
Race: humaan
Side: hasn't decided
Powers: yes but he doesnt know
Weapons: 4 revolvers
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bio: mystery
Where you live: unknown  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas