Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Post pictures of yourself! (Now with correct Gramm-R!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 581 582 583 584 585 586 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a pic.
  yes
  no
View Results

~DR.MOOFASA~

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:18 am
^ *snicker* lol

seph's mind: it's been blown.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:50 am
lol

and what a weird jug thing... ya know... must of us use a thing called a glass...  

Agent_of_Misfortune

~DR.MOOFASA~

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:30 am
xd ahaha. oh man, i can't wait till tsuji sees this... (especially since he'll probably have a laugh that we didn't notice that the photo was digital to begin with, and the camera does not seem to be).
actually, quite afew people here use glass juice jars that look similar to that. ^^ mostly downtown.... where people can afford to buy the expensive-a** POM drinks. sweatdrop

BUT with that said: a) cool glass ^^ hope there's a fitting lid. =S b) awesome that you're eating on a chess/checkers table biggrin c) i'm assuming you're a photography fan? d) that cereal looks SOO good gonk and e) that photo is FULL of win. 3nodding

*sneaks a spoonful of the cereal plethora while tsuji isn't looking* ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:38 am
ewww thats been sitting there for a while now... your probably gonna get food poisoning...  

Agent_of_Misfortune

~DR.MOOFASA~

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:44 am
eek .... gonk
but but but.... i was ALREADY sick this week. emo
ho noes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:47 am
Grabs ~DR.MOOFASA~ a bucket.... your gonna need it... one time i ate crab rangoon that had been sitting under my bed for 3 days...... it wasnt pretty... that bucket was my best friend... heart *Snuggles Bucket* heart  

Agent_of_Misfortune

124-C

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:13 am
It was an empty Nantucket juice bottle. Yes, there was a fitting lid, but it's all been recycled now. The camera is my Canon AE1 that, at the time, was loaded with Fuji Neopan 100 B&W film. =]

The cereal was sooo not as good as it looks/sounds. Cap't Crunch Berries, good. Cinnamon Toast Crunch, good. Cap't Cinnamon Toast Crunch Berries, bad.

3 days?! gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:26 am
heh i had had fresh Chinese that day.. but i couldn't remember if i had ate all the crab Rangoon... apparently i had...

not as bad as my brother .. he once ate Bug Bombed Ravioli... now that one was funny...  

Agent_of_Misfortune

~DR.MOOFASA~

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:43 am
Sepharoth 20
Grabs ~DR.MOOFASA~ a bucket.... your gonna need it... one time i ate crab rangoon that had been sitting under my bed for 3 days...... it wasnt pretty... that bucket was my best friend... heart *Snuggles Bucket* heart

DOOD... eek what the HELL posessed you to eat anything with crab in it after 3 DAYS?!?!?! gonk

*to tsuji*
meh, i still would've eaten it. mrgreen if not for the taste, that just to say i've tried it.

*to seph again*
what on earth is a bug bombed ravioli? O_______O;; or do i want to know?

(i know the feeling of having a bucket buddy gonk *was sick with stomach flu AND had time of the month at same time, while living on a training/work ship for the week, AND during the time SARS had come to canada*. ...heh.. yeah that was probably the single most horrifying illness experience i've ever had. not only was i vomiting, having bowl disfunction and having my body revenge against me from the monthly... but i also had to jump off a top bunk, try to run up a ladder to get upstairs, flip a switch on the shipboard toilet, pump the handle 20 times to fill the bowl... THEN puke/other... and do it again to flush the damn thing. >_> burning_eyes ..oh, and i made everyone else sick. and they also sent me to go live with the sailors on land the rest of the week, after only having been on the ocean a couple days. they were kind of annoyed that they had to go back to shore so soon. sweatdrop

hahah... oh and it was interesting calling my mom to tell her i was sick. i REEEEALLY wanted to come home because of all this/the humiliation of it all... and when mom got a phonecall all the way from BC hearing her daughter is sick... she FLIPPED OUT. lol turns out she had JUST heard a news report about people in the BC airport asking for gloves and masks because of S.A.R.S. but when she talked to me she calmed down. XD
...oh, and it would have been too expensive to send me home separately from everyone else on my training crew. so i had to recover and work as maintenance staff the rest of the week)

[/longwinded] xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:09 pm
You "bug bomb" to get rid of pests in the house. A bug bomb is basically like a tear gas canister, but with poison instead of tear gas. You close most of the windows and doors, set off the bug bomb, and make for the remaining open the door. Oh, and don't go back in for a couple days...

For Seph:
User Image
I used the one on the right to take the previously posted picture.

@Moofy — I ate it 'cause I was hungry...  

124-C

Agent_of_Misfortune

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:07 am
lol ya he came home from work and didnt notice all the windows closed and the canisters on the floor...

and the crab rangoon smelled allright to me...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:56 pm
See how very happy I am to have my picture taken:
User Image

It's like -.- but in real life. =D  

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

pickle relish

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:59 pm
Aww, its Tae. ^^
Everyone looks so happy but you! There's something wrong with that. xD  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:50 pm
I really don't like having my picture taken. x3  

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

The Chexed Nut

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:56 pm
*Is marveled by Ciel's unhappy, yet sexy looking demeanor.* You are one good lookin' man, I must say! heart  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 581 582 583 584 585 586 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games