Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Post pictures of yourself! (Now with correct Gramm-R!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 585 586 587 588 589 590 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a pic.
  yes
  no
View Results

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:46 pm
Sanzoskitsune
*shakes fist at Psycha* SMILE! You and your friends need to learn how to smile! Como que no van a sonreir nunca! (translation: how can you never smile?)

I pray to God I spelled the Spanish right
Yeah you said it first...they were suppose to be funny pictures mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:46 pm
well, it's not my favorite...a little too harsh for me, I like Hornitos, and Patron myself...but then again, those are a bit pricey  

Arcanas

Hunter

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:47 pm
umi505
I believe you did, Psycha. Or at lest ones that were very simular.

EDIT: Are those potatoes, Psycha?
dam it well there they are again for you to comment people to say how ugly or pretty I am lol
Thats orange cake really good I almsot throw up
that was the 1st contest who will finish a cake first without using hands  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:48 pm
Arcanas
well, it's not my favorite...a little too harsh for me, I like Hornitos, and Patron myself...but then again, those are a bit pricey
I herd Hornitos is pretty good  

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:49 pm
....how come I never have that much fun in Mexico? Oh that's right I'm stuck with family when I go down there ARC TSUJI UMI I VOLUNTEER YOU FOR A WEEK IN CANCUN! We can get drunk, run around in bathing suits and party! now... I just need money xd

EDIT: make that Puerto Vallarta, it has a pretty jungle walk thingie I went on and would like to go to again  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:50 pm
124-C
umi505
Wait, wait....*takes another sip* Not so zippy today, it' s hard to explain I guess....

Ten rounds with Jose Cuervo......Those lyrics wouldn't happen to be in that same song, would they, Tsuji? Just wondering

I don't rightly know, I only know a few lines of the song. There's something about kissing all the cowboys and shooting out the lights in there too...

@Psycha — Aww, dude, you could have gotten a better looking date than that!
eek what are you talking about?  

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:52 pm
Sanzoskitsune
....how come I never have that much fun in Mexico? Oh that's right I'm stuck with family when I go down there ARC TSUJI UMI I VOLUNTEER YOU FOR A WEEK IN CANCUN! We can get drunk, run around in bathing suits and party! now... I just need money xd

EDIT: make that Puerto Vallarta, it has a pretty jungle walk thingie I went on and would like to go to again
Am I to young for you guys. Can I join?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:52 pm
Now Tsuji play nice, I'm sure he's very happy with his date, and I mean his date wasn't all that bad looking a little manly but still xd  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:53 pm
^^Psycha^^
Sanzoskitsune

You can totally join! Hopefully I won't scare you off blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:53 pm
Sanzoskitsune

If you want real fun go to Europe  

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

umi505

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:54 pm
Sure Sanzo! xD Har har. what is the legal drinking age in Mexico anyway?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:55 pm
Sanzoskitsune
^^Psycha^^
Sanzoskitsune

You can totally join! Hopefully I won't scare you off blaugh
Nah, I dont mind the appeance of ppl, unless Im dating, and for what you are talking about it seems we are searching for the same  

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:56 pm
@Psycha I wanna go there too, actually I want to go the Aztec Pyramids really really bad I'll go alone if I have to ><

@Umi the legal drinking age is 18 and if you're not 18 yet we can get you stupid off apple cider, my friends do it all the time when they don't really want to get drunk xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:57 pm
umi505
Sure Sanzo! xD Har har. what is the legal drinking age in Mexico anyway?
18, but no one cares unless you look to young ID please, and I mean theyll sell it anyways for example to buy cigarretes or cigars you need an ID but go to a fancy store just show whatever ID and theyll sell it to you they dont care, they just want it for the "cameras" that was what I did when I was young Oh those glorious days  

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:58 pm
Sanzoskitsune
@Psycha I wanna go there too, actually I want to go the Aztec Pyramids really really bad I'll go alone if I have to ><

@Umi the legal drinking age is 18 and if you're not 18 yet we can get you stupid off apple cider, my friends do it all the time when they don't really want to get drunk xd
Been there, they are ok I guess. Well that stuff is just boring for me but that is just me  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 585 586 587 588 589 590 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games