Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 586 587 588 589 590 591 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Ravagraid

Feral Sex Symbol

14,650 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:27 am
And today,after four weeks no lessons..

School started again crying

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:28 am
Sakura-Kyoukan
Sheer_Immortal
Sakura-Kyoukan
Manji-luo
Sheer_Immortal
lol, I have a friend (a 23-yr-old guy, btw) who's into the Kim Possible cartoon rofl
o.o;;;;;; i fear for you sheer

oh dear... god
Yep. xd Ah well. My bf liked the PowerPuff Girls for a while, and I like Xaolin Showdown and Yu-gi-oh ^.^

I like the power puff girls!! (or used to anyway)

Sakura-Kyoukan

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:29 am
Sheer_Immortal
Sakura-Kyoukan
Manji-luo
Sheer_Immortal
lol, I have a friend (a 23-yr-old guy, btw) who's into the Kim Possible cartoon rofl

oh dear... god
Yep. xd Ah well. My bf liked the PowerPuff Girls for a while, and I like Xaolin Showdown and Yu-gi-oh ^.^
Xaolin Showdown is pretty good, i'll have to admit that sweatdrop but the powerpuff girls are a little too predictable and a little too "below my age" for me to like. yu-gi-oh is jsut a rip-off of Magic the Gathering. always has been and always will. the show got old and too drama-lama-y
*huggles and comforts raven*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:30 am
Sheer_Immortal
Sakura-Kyoukan
Manji-luo
Sheer_Immortal

oh dear... god
i used to love making fun of power puff girls.. but it was way too easy... and i think xiaolin showdown is a OK B cartoon...and i despise yu-gi-oh! because its slightly wounding Magic: the gathering. and that is unforgivable.  

Darthspanky

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:31 am
My bro came up with a decent card game (Final Fantasy based) after mocking an episode of Yu-gi-oh that I was watching xd  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:33 am
Darthspanky
blah blah blah blah...and i despise yu-gi-oh! blah blah blah Magic: the gathering. blah blah blah
that's all i need to know ^^v *high fives you*  

Manji-luo

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:35 am
Manji-luo
Darthspanky
blah blah blah blah...and i despise yu-gi-oh! blah blah blah Magic: the gathering. blah blah blah

DUDE! i found my original MTG card deck! (it was locked up in a childhood safe thingy) i should totally start playing again.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:41 am
Sakura-Kyoukan
Manji-luo
Darthspanky

DUDE! i found my original MTG card deck! (it was locked up in a childhood safe thingy) i should totally start playing again.
rofl i still have all of my cards x3 when i stopped playing i was in the process of making one of those evil sliver decks, but i never finished it, so i just have a butttload of slivers in my drawer in my house xd rofl  

Manji-luo

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:41 am
sweet!* i still play competivealy* i am still looking for some fresh meat to beat down.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:43 am
Manji-luo
Sakura-Kyoukan
Manji-luo
Darthspanky

rofl i still have all of my cards x3 when i stopped playing i was in the process of making one of those evil sliver decks, but i never finished it, so i just have a butttload of slivers in my drawer in my house xd rofl

none of those special decks were around when i was playing, i think the frozen deck was the first i saw come out. All my cards are just MTG i'd prob get my a** kicked now xd  

Sakura-Kyoukan

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:43 am
Manji-luo
Sakura-Kyoukan
Manji-luo
Darthspanky

i have one of them kick a** evil sliver decks (there are also new slivers now avaleable int he legion's set. and also another 5 color sliver in the scourge set.)i have 3 sliver queens now. *glee*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:44 am
Darthspanky
sweet!* i still play competivealy* i am still looking for some fresh meat to beat down.
rofl i'm not that great, but i'm more like one of those "time bomb" players. if you dont take me down faster, i usually wind up beating the crap out of you.... granted that i dont get mana screwed ^^;;;

i guess you could say i'm the girl that seperates the boys from the men sweatdrop  

Manji-luo

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:44 am
Sakura-Kyoukan
Manji-luo
Sakura-Kyoukan
Manji-luo
Darthspanky

none of those special decks were around when i was playing, i think the frozen deck was the first i saw come out. All my cards are just MTG i'd prob get my a** kicked now xd
ice age.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:46 am
Darthspanky
Sakura-Kyoukan
Manji-luo
Sakura-Kyoukan
Manji-luo
Darthspanky

ice age.

yea... ima go look up their site or something, damn you guys i'm all interested again now!  

Sakura-Kyoukan

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:47 am
Manji-luo
Darthspanky
rofl i'm not that great, but i'm more like one of those "time bomb" players. if you dont take me down faster, i usually wind up beating the crap out of you.... granted that i dont get mana screwed ^^;;;

i guess you could say i'm the girl that seperates the boys from the men sweatdrop
i got a deck like that... its called "urza's arc-bound explosives" this deck has incredable boosts of power every now and then like multiple bombs going off.. it was so strong at the biggining i desided to limit it to only the newist cards.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 586 587 588 589 590 591 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games