Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Post pictures of yourself! (Now with correct Gramm-R!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 586 587 588 589 590 591 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a pic.
  yes
  no
View Results

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:00 pm
I am OBSESSED with Mexican history and landmarks, I think its part because that stuff interests me to begin with AND its my way of connecting to the place I'm from even though I haven't lived there in 17 years  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:00 pm
Sanzoskitsune
Now Tsuji play nice, I'm sure he's very happy with his date, and I mean his date wasn't all that bad looking a little manly but still xd
eek wtf! Im not gay stare  

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

umi505

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:01 pm
@Sanzo: Oh wow, now that's just flat out special. Apple Cider? really now? xDDD And I thought I heard it all.

@Psycha: *sneaks off to Mexico with my best friend* >> <<....  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:01 pm
^^Psycha^^
Sanzoskitsune
Now Tsuji play nice, I'm sure he's very happy with his date, and I mean his date wasn't all that bad looking a little manly but still xd
eek wtf! Im not gay stare
xd I know I know I'm only teasing ^_~  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:02 pm
Sanzoskitsune
....how come I never have that much fun in Mexico? Oh that's right I'm stuck with family when I go down there ARC TSUJI UMI I VOLUNTEER YOU FOR A WEEK IN CANCUN! We can get drunk, run around in bathing suits and party! now... I just need money xd

EDIT: make that Puerto Vallarta, it has a pretty jungle walk thingie I went on and would like to go to again
I'm down for that, but we should bring Miss Pickle and Linny, and anyone else I'm missing.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:02 pm
Sanzoskitsune
I am OBSESSED with Mexican history and landmarks, I think its part because that stuff interests me to begin with AND its my way of connecting to the place I'm from even though I haven't lived there in 17 years
This must be a joke and a BAD one, a realyl bad one...
Dam it Mexican history is so boring for me I preffer a lot other stuff like w.w 2 or the armenian genocide by the turks other stuff even the usa is more entertaining for me than mexican  

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:03 pm
Room In Moscu last night after some vodka shoots and beer
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:04 pm
@Umi, usually SPARKLING apple cider but whatever works works... my friend giggles for like 30 minutes after we finish a bottle

@Arc Why don't we just bring everybody! it shall be fun

@Psycha, like I said its my way of connecting to my homeland, its a way of knowing where I came from  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:07 pm
Sanzoskitsune
@Umi, usually SPARKLING apple cider but whatever works works... my friend giggles for like 30 minutes after we finish a bottle

@Arc Why don't we just bring everybody! it shall be fun

@Psycha, like I said its my way of connecting to my homeland, its a way of knowing where I came from
Well yeah sorry u know is jsut like me I been away from the USA 17 years already I miss it Im just there in vacations travelling, shooping and taht stuff
You make me remember when a Mexican official told me I was an ilegal citizen in mexico because I showed him my USA passport they almost deport me  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:11 pm
that... kind of sucks Psycha, I'd probably go all panicky if that happened to me >< well actually that might depend greatly on what country they were threatening to kick me out of  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:14 pm
Sanzoskitsune
that... kind of sucks Psycha, I'd probably go all panicky if that happened to me >< well actually that might depend greatly on what country they were threatening to kick me out of
Well In panic and no I didnt show it but i feel it I knew Im not ilegal I have two nationalities american and mexican so i was relaze I knew the guy was an a*****e but I was afraid they would let me travel knowing how corrupt and how long are the process in mexico to prove stuff but nothing happen it got fixed like in an hour and i was happy and in less than 24 hrs I was drunk in another continent  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:16 pm
well that's good to hear, while I love Mexico, I don't trust the government or the police, so I just steer clear. I'm actually not a US citizen yet myself... even though I should be, still a lowly legal resident xd  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:19 pm
to bad...soon you will be dont worry  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:23 pm
I'm working on that right now =^_^=  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:27 pm
Sanzoskitsune
I'm working on that right now =^_^=
good
dam it everyone left  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 586 587 588 589 590 591 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games