Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 587 588 589 590 591 592 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:49 am
Sakura-Kyoukan
Darthspanky
Sakura-Kyoukan
Manji-luo
Sakura-Kyoukan

DUDE! i found my original MTG card deck! (it was locked up in a childhood safe thingy) i should totally start playing again.
rofl i still have all of my cards x3 when i stopped playing i was in the process of making one of those evil sliver decks, but i never finished it, so i just have a butttload of slivers in my drawer in my house xd rofl

none of those special decks were around when i was playing, i think the frozen deck was the first i saw come out. All my cards are just MTG i'd prob get my a** kicked now xd
ice age.

yea... ima go look up their site or something, damn you guys i'm all interested again now!
well remember you can ask me anything about the game. i have been playing it sense before ice age. (13-14 years) so i know my stuff  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:50 am
LOL, mine was just more of a "summon big green beasties to kick the crap out of your opponent" deck ^^; i loved it to bits cuz i had this card that was a gigantic burst or something like that. it was a better version of that green instant that gave +3/+3 to your creature for 1 green mana. it cost one green and one colorless to summon, but they had to pay a cost along with it. if they payed 2 mana of any color, the creature only got +2/+2. if they didnt (and i love this part) the creature got +5/+5 xd  

Manji-luo

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:51 am
eek  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:53 am
*pokes le kitterz*  

Manji-luo

RaidenKazama

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:56 am
GO Yu-gi-oh!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:57 am
Darthspanky
Sakura-Kyoukan
Darthspanky
Sakura-Kyoukan
Manji-luo
Sakura-Kyoukan

DUDE! i found my original MTG card deck! (it was locked up in a childhood safe thingy) i should totally start playing again.
rofl i still have all of my cards x3 when i stopped playing i was in the process of making one of those evil sliver decks, but i never finished it, so i just have a butttload of slivers in my drawer in my house xd rofl

none of those special decks were around when i was playing, i think the frozen deck was the first i saw come out. All my cards are just MTG i'd prob get my a** kicked now xd
ice age.

yea... ima go look up their site or something, damn you guys i'm all interested again now!
well remember you can ask me anything about the game. i have been playing it sense before ice age. (13-14 years) so i know my stuff

where can i get good decks for cheep now? if i wanted to start playing again that is.  

Sakura-Kyoukan

Sarinu

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:57 am
Who wants medicine?

[]=['''''''''''''''']>---  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:58 am
Sarinu
Who wants medicine?

[]=['''''''''''''''']>---

ahh needles!  

Sakura-Kyoukan

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:01 pm
twisted kitty has more paper  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:01 pm
yay! shoot me up! xd
*tackle-glomps kitterz*  

Manji-luo

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:03 pm
Sakura-Kyoukan
Darthspanky
Sakura-Kyoukan
Darthspanky
Sakura-Kyoukan

ice age.

where can i get good decks for cheep now? if i wanted to start playing again that is.
well anyways that you are way out of the loop.. i would go to your local hobby shop and get a "pre constructed" deck from eather ravanica or guldpact sets. also if you remember wht kind of player you where.. and what colors you likes playing with... ask that personwhitch one would be the best for you  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:10 pm
Darthspanky
Sakura-Kyoukan
Darthspanky
Sakura-Kyoukan
Darthspanky
Sakura-Kyoukan

ice age.

well anyways that you are way out of the loop.. i would go to your local hobby shop and get a "pre constructed" deck from eather ravanica or guldpact sets. also if you remember wht kind of player you where.. and what colors you likes playing with... ask that personwhitch one would be the best for you

MMmmm i think i used alot of Earth & Darkness Cards, but i dont really remember  

Sakura-Kyoukan

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:18 pm
Sakura-Kyoukan
Darthspanky
Sakura-Kyoukan
Darthspanky
Sakura-Kyoukan

that would be the green and black cards... look for the pre constructed deck called "Golagri deathcreep". that should get yousarted... also look into buying a "fat pack" its a bit of cash but you would get 6 boosterpacks containing 15 cards each, a nifty carrying case, a book that tells you all the cards in that set and the novel. if you want to read it. the fat pack should really save you more $ sense buying them seporate would be much more expencive  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:21 pm
Darthspanky
Sakura-Kyoukan
Darthspanky
Sakura-Kyoukan
Darthspanky
Sakura-Kyoukan

that would be the green and black cards... look for the pre constructed deck called "Golagri deathcreep". that should get yousarted... also look into buying a "fat pack" its a bit of cash but you would get 6 boosterpacks containing 15 cards each, a nifty carrying case, a book that tells you all the cards in that set and the novel. if you want to read it.

Yup swamps and woods were my playgrounds. Ok i'll look for this "Golagri deathcreep" deck you speak of. Whats the deal with the silver decks now?  

Sakura-Kyoukan

Ravagraid

Feral Sex Symbol

14,650 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:28 pm
I burnt meh arm and it auwwies

still

gonk

We are samurai

The keyboard cowboys

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 587 588 589 590 591 592 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games