Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Role Play What You're Wearing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 12:15 am
Daedalus looked around the room, disturbed that it was so easy to subdue him.

"I can safely say that I slept well, but the wake up call is a little disturbing. May I ask why you felt it necessary to knock us unconscious to bring us here?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 12:39 am
Roland immediately stood up and growled "I'm with Daedalus. Not a good thing to wake up to." Roland was unsure about everyone else, but his nerves were immediately put on high alert. Being a mercenary and waking up in such a situation did not seem to equal good things in his mind. He folded his arms across his chest and glanced around. His nerves were on edge, he appeared really jumpy. "I don't like this..." he muttered to no one in particular.  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 8:02 am
While the robot and the mercenary went immediately into an aggressive mood upon waking up Elcia calmed herself down and kept up the appearance of being sleep. She kept her ears open and peeked around the room through slitted eyes.
She was looking for her bow and the bag she'd had with the rest of her things.
The contraption Avalon was in which she could get just a glimpse of jumped to the top of her racing thoughts.
That treacherous weasel mentioned disease more than once, damn I wish I knew where my bow was...  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 3:18 pm
All the employees had voice changers and wore masks except a few

Dr: "We had to make sure you all wouldn't reveal our location"

a couple of nurses bring a breakfast for them all

Dr: "We encourage you all to relax and enjoy you alls stay while yo are here. your tall armored friend already took advantage of the pool" Just as he said that Hedrons armor still laid on the bed and the helmet detached and fell a little bit revealing the armor was empty but it was put together like if he were in it.  

Red Glacier

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 3:40 pm
Daedalus looked at the food before turning back to the one who looked like they were in charge. "I can tell the food has not been altered, and I can also understand why you would want to remain anonymous, but what is it that is so important here that needs protecting?"

'There I go again resorting to my programing in times of stress, when will I be RID of these tendencies?' He berated himself mentally.  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 3:50 pm
"Whatever it is, I don't think kidnapping was the proper way of going about this. I would have been perfectly fine in a motel, or even under a freaking bridge," Roland growled. "So paranoid... yet I have reason to be that way. Especially since I apparently have friends now..."  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 3:58 pm
Kusaragi
Daedalus looked at the food before turning back to the one who looked like they were in charge. "I can tell the food has not been altered, and I can also understand why you would want to remain anonymous, but what is it that is so important here that needs protecting?"

'There I go again resorting to my programing in times of stress, when will I be RID of these tendencies?' He berated himself mentally.

Doc: "If we told you it would make it that much more vulnerable to be harmed, therefore we will not tell you. Plus we have no reason to harm you all. Just enjoy your stay here"  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 4:46 pm
((Viral, may I assume that they all leave the room to let us have our breakfast? I'm guessing they'd have cameras and such anyway. Oh and i'll fix my last post I mixed up Avalon. I read it too fast >< ))

As soon as they had the room to themselves Elcia propped herself on one elbow. "Something is going on here I can feel it. And what's that thing they've got Avalon in?"  

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 6:38 pm
Elcia
((Viral, may I assume that they all leave the room to let us have our breakfast? I'm guessing they'd have cameras and such anyway. Oh and i'll fix my last post I mixed up Avalon. I read it too fast >< ))

As soon as they had the room to themselves Elcia propped herself on one elbow. "Something is going on here I can feel it. And what's that thing they've got Avalon in?"
(I aimed at a breakfast in bed kind of deal because they broght breakfast to them and there was no sign of anyone leaving the room)

the chamber avalon was in drained and it opened, Avalon got out and dried off and came out cheerfully

Avalon: "Its a weird entrance but this is my place" he smiled "Bet you all are weirded out right?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 6:50 pm
(Question, where shall I be in all of this? Should I be like a organism the "Doctors" and "Nurses" are experimenting on?)  

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 2:21 am
((I wouldn't begin to know, Weolfs.))

"'Weirded out' doesn't even begin to describe it. I don't take kindly to being kidnapped, not one bit. I wake up in a room that's all white, looks like a freaking hospital room or something, with no idea whatsoever where I am. I think it's safe to say I'm a bit more then 'Weirded out,'" Roland growled. "This is ridiculous! If it's not one thing, it's another. I'm beginning to wonder if this was a good idea... Damnit. I could really use a cigarette right now. Some time to myself, to just think..."  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 6:50 am
Cryo awoke to an unusual smell and glanced around the white room he was in, then he felt a slight tug on him as he tried to get up and saw his skin had been pierced by several syringes, he then began to pull them out, and popping off the stickers on his chest, biceps, legs and so on, then he saw a pair of pants, some shoes, and an axe over by the door and decided to grab them, he then walked out unto the hallway, still white, and glanced at the door across from his and heard faint voices coming from it. He then looked at the control panel as if he knew what to do, then he began clicking on the password keyboard and the door swing up with a "Swish!", but to his dismay, he found not what he was looking for, but others that had been placed in this place. He then waved at them and said "Hello, my name's Cryo, and who might ye four be?" he said, adjusting his axe, as he rubbed his left shoulder.  

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 2:23 pm
(Weolf, I rather you not mod my character plain <=P it really screws up my storyline with this group ))

Avalon: "So far I don't think you take kindly to anything. Look, they don't even know you all. so why would they hurt you? plus you're in my company so they know you're all friendlies" he nods and picks up some food that was left for him  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 7:56 pm
"You must understand we have been through quite a bit and are just a little overly suspicious of anything that resembles an ambush." She said sitting up properly and inspecting what she had been offered.
She noticed that her things where in fact under her bed and was instantly relived in that respect.  

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 8:38 pm
(I think storyline wise we can say the ball happened before the ball? yes, no? suggestions?)

Avalon: "They aren't armed. if they try anything i'll hold them off ok?"

A doctor with no mask or a voice changer walks in, he had dark grey hair and a scar on his face.

Dr: "Hello everyone. My name is Dr. Lore" he walks over to Hedrons armor and runs a hand on it "I'll be you alls guide" he said not even looking at them still studying the armor. He was nearly lost in deep thought, something was on his mind. He finally looks up at them "When you all are ready I will take you all on a tour and find your friend, hes not far"  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games