Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
In Which Ice Flowers Cause Trouble ~the end~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:59 pm
"Well since we're right here I guess the stealth portion is just about over," Cthugarai said to the odd animal girl. "and since you are technically an escaped prisioner that's what the guards will call in... I think we can take the risk. All you need to do is get them down to this side of the hall and the rest of us can knock them out."

((I too may be able to RP a little regularly for the next couple days. I may even be HOME on the weekend. ^_^))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:23 pm
Kusaragi
"Well since we're right here I guess the stealth portion is just about over," Cthugarai said to the odd animal girl. "and since you are technically an escaped prisioner that's what the guards will call in... I think we can take the risk. All you need to do is get them down to this side of the hall and the rest of us can knock them out."

((I too may be able to RP a little regularly for the next couple days. I may even be HOME on the weekend. ^_^))
Well they will most likely have radios so one might call for back up while the other stalls us. <:3 Any tricks that can be used?  

Red Glacier

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:29 pm
Her elfish instinct caused Elcia to want to reach out and grab the bouncy girl. But she fought the urge and just put on hand on her shoulder and the other to her own lips.

"Shh alright, you'll can help, but wait till we're in position" she said in a low whisper. She gave Darden a look that said you are the leader you give the signal.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:30 pm
hmm, I really don't know. This is a long hallway so their range will get us and all the other rooms are cells so they won't link together, Bull rushing them is out of the question. Think there are other ways around?

*The hallway was long with a tile floor and the ceiling was a sectioned pieced design* *A few vents could be seen near the ceiling and a few towards the floor* *the doors had slided window covers and the doors were an airtight heavy metal that would be hard to maneuver around*  

Red Glacier

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:35 pm
(( Gaaaaaah, Sorry guys. I've been busy getting on with some last ditch college work to hand in tomorrow. ))

Speaking for the first time since being let out of his cell, Llan'ui stepped forwards to take a look at the orb,

"This orb is not from your world, This I can tell you for certain. I do not know what it is, where it comes from, or what power it contains. It is nothing I have ever encountered before, but I don't know everything."

As he reached out to touch the orb, the flames on his hand and arm seemed to instinctively flare up. He jerked his arm back instinctively, anything that made his flames flare out of control generally meant it wasn't something he should mess with.

He walked over to Draden and looked down the hallway as well,

"Hmm... I may be able to create a flare to blind them, but I'm not sure if I have enough of my strength back yet..." He glanced around the corridor, looking for any more options that might be available, "If worst comes to worst, I could just throw some fireballs at them. I'd rather not though, It gets messy..."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:20 pm
((That's okay Bass. And yay, Kusa may be home soon! Anywho...))
Lobo imediatly shut up as Elcia calmly restrained her hyper energy. Sometimes the animal girl got... a bit too excited. Part of it probably had something to do with being free to roam around after being in a cell too long, and having new 'friends'.

She looked between the different members of the group, a somewhat serious expression on her face. Cthugarai and Elcia both had a point, but...
"So should I go now, or are we waiting for something?" she cocked her head slightly, tail twitching slowly.  

Lobo-chan

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:26 pm
((Lobo, your character brings to mind Hammy from over the hedge. It has caused amusement ^_^))

Elcia thought about their situation.
"I think our best course of action is to lure those guys over here. Without causing them to call for reinforcements, mind you. So we have to be sure they don't think they need help." She gave Lobo a meaningful look as the source of the luring.

"Then once they come round the corner, the rest of us ambush them, take their means of communication and stash them somewhere. I think one of those cells back there would get them out of our way." Elcia gestured behind her and looked to see what the others though of the plan.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:46 pm
Well they may be immune to flares or thats what Marcus said. i honestly don't know what to do <:3

Marcus: Do you all want a hint?

Draden: You mean you know? O.O

Marcus: Yeah, honestly I expected a bit more out of someone who is partners with Viral. He did something similar to this. But Elcia has a good idea on what to do. there really is only 3 good ways to do this <******** you >.O  

Red Glacier

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:41 am
((OMG, I love Hammy! heart And yeah... Lobo has her 'moments'))

Lobo nodded at Elcia's instructions, suddenly... well, not quite intense, but probably as close as the girl could manage.

She half-listened whle Marcus and Viral talked. What they were saying was probably important, but El Antonio was getting a bit fed up with it. Were they going to go or just sit here and listen to people debate strategy for something so simple for forever?
She scolded him gently, telling him to be nice and that they had to be quiet, then turned to the others, "Just tell me when you're ready and I'll go."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:36 pm
Draden: we could go through the vents and avoid them.

Marcus: Thats another one. but look at the ceiling.  

Red Glacier

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:12 pm
User Image

((Hey guys!!
Sorry I haven't been on, but School has started, and we just moved!
Please inform me on everything that happened when I was out plesh!
ily guys! <3))

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:18 pm
((We started the attack on Zenaku's base, found two captives that may be able to help us, hello Lobo and Bass. ^_^ We found an orb that exudes Solar energy and now we're at an impass on how to go forward donw an heavilly (Actually not so much) guarded halway.))  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:16 pm
((so are we attacking them guards or not?))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:10 pm
(It was suppose to be a puzzle >.O but alright ))

Marcus: *sigh* Alright i'll spoon feed ya. Lobo, get inside the ceiling and crawl over to where the guards are quickly to get their ever loving attention and everyone sneak over on them staying next to the wall that they are close to  

Red Glacier

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:49 am
"Okay," Lobo smiled, tail wagging happily behind her. She climbed up to one of the vents and somehow managed to open it and climb in. They were kind of cramped, especially with her wings, and quite dirty... But she could manage. Dirt was fun anyways.

She oh-so-stealthily crawled through the vents toward where the guards were. There was another vent looking down toward the hall the guards were in. She carefully removed it and took it up into the ceiling with her. Unfortunatly, El Antonio managed to fall through the hole while she was moving the cover...

((Hmmm, yeah... no idea really how to describe this or anything, so... she either stands on people or finds some other way to climb up and... something >.< *should not write spy stories* ))  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games