Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
Lenelee's EI Quest *reviving on a whim* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:51 pm

I'lll try to look if I remember.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:45 pm

Oh, um.. Karu? You can't wear footwear with the Imp Potion.. sweatdrop
I tried it already. gonk Only thing you can wear that is on the feet is the socks. gonk Sorry. sweatdrop

But anyways. Hey everyone! I haven't been on that much because I've been playing the 360 mom got with her income tax. mrgreen
Once the Wii gets here, I'll be all over that too. mrgreen
If my newer computer is unfixable, I'll have to get a new laptop. D:
Which.. either way, is fine by me as long as I get a computer that is better than this piece of shat.
I got SSBB (Super Smash Bros. Brawl) for the Wii, and we get Sonic Unleashed with it AND Wii Sports with it too. :3
I'm trying to talk mom into getting Wii points so I can look to see if they have Legend of Zelda NES game for download on the Wii, and if not, I'll be getting Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars for it. :3

Fear the Royal Dragon Guard as he soars above the clouds.
While the wolves run with him on the ground below.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ethrawl

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:38 pm

iPistl

But anyways. Hey everyone! I haven't been on that much because I've been playing the 360 mom got with her income tax. mrgreen
Once the Wii gets here, I'll be all over that too. mrgreen
If my newer computer is unfixable, I'll have to get a new laptop. D:
Which.. either way, is fine by me as long as I get a computer that is better than this piece of shat.
I got SSBB (Super Smash Bros. Brawl) for the Wii, and we get Sonic Unleashed with it AND Wii Sports with it too. :3
I'm trying to talk mom into getting Wii points so I can look to see if they have Legend of Zelda NES game for download on the Wii, and if not, I'll be getting Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars for it. :3

User ImageYCQ Invader Lenelee...

Nice! I can tell you that there are original Zelda games for download. I went with getting Ghosts n Goblins instead since I have a Zelda collection disk for the Game Cube that I can play on the Wii. It is the sweet-ness! cool
...stealing your heartUser Image
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:25 pm

I'm in on the quest!

Hmmm....I'll have to consider the names of my entrance.

Probably Axel the Fallen and Naminee Kairi.

It might be easier to make a new quest thread.

Hadn't really thought about a ultimate prize....Hmmm....

Erm, let's see.

So how does this work with the recipes, I have the recipes, so just transfer them to the mules? But then the mules have no null. Or how? That's where I get confused. Hehe!

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:34 pm

User ImageYCQ Invader Lenelee...

OK! Just let me know which two once you decide. Attain the fluffs anyway you wish. If you're wanting to make them instead of buy them, then I'd suggest picking one of the accounts to be one with nulls or is just starting out and can get the nulls. Just trade the items needed to make it to the mule.

I'm thinking that I will create a new thread for this to keep things more organized.
...stealing your heartUser Image
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:01 pm

User Image...YCQ Invader Karunoshi watches wistfully...User Image

Bah I don't think I'll be able to join in on this plushie group quest thing.
Well maybe but I'd most likely fail on it XD

But... I guess I'll try anyways =] I'll have to make a new mule and everything since I want to start off squeaky clean!

And I accidentally left those boots on there didn't I? XD I think I added in the body at the end when I felt like there was nothing on her head.

But I love shoes.... maybe she shouldn't be an imp....

User Image...as she takes another step in her journey...
User Image

Karunoshi

randomgirl768

Greedy Shapeshifter

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:16 pm

im collecting langers honeybunny768 is one of my mule i was useing her because her post count is way down. ill be useing this account and 'randoms zombie mule' wow i got way behind
my link
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=14070879&page=1
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:49 pm

Well, then I'll use this one and Axel. She has....no gold on here hardly ever, but she has SOME nulls and then Axel who could start off and get more nulls.

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:50 pm

I got some langers I think. I'll have to look this week and get back to you. I dont' feel well and I dont' remember which account they are on!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:59 pm

User Image

Fun. You sick too? I spent most of yesterday trying to sleep it off.

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:04 pm

I can't sleep enough. I have a bad headache, and the "miserables" but I got a physical science test tomorrow.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:14 pm

User Image

Key word for me was "trying". I couldn't seem to sleep more than an hour at a time. Which is really odd cause normally when I'm sick I can sleep for 12 hours at a time. I lucked out. My last test was on yesterday morning. I was proud for making it through the exam without throwing up....

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:27 pm

Ewww.....I'm sorry.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:30 pm

User Image

It's okay. Today I'm feeling much better. Just a minor headache. I think I'll be able to sing tomorrow with the choir. I would be so happy if I could. I love singing!

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:46 pm

Hehe, even most simple physical activity sounds exhausting. "Need to go to fridge....never mind I'll go hungry."
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games