Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Something that's like a mystery (Malice x iiGypsy) (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:10 pm
Meiyu blinked, "Well, I wasn't expecting that." He wasn't scared in the slightest. More curious, and were it not for his respect of all things living, he might have stepped forward to investigate the creature more closely.

Fang blinked. Oh wow. She tried to shake off the sense of girlish coo inside (from his looks) , "I don't believe in one God." She quirked her head to the side, "You need a hair cut." It was in her nature to be brutally honest...usually.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:22 pm
The creature dropped his arrogant look and stared at them all point blank. This wasn't the reaction he was used to.
"You know, most humans cringe in fear and run when they're about to get eaten," he said with a scolding tone, "Why are you all so different?"
Then he scanned among them again and found that most of them had wings. This was...bad news. Royals of the Sky-cutter race?
s**t s**t s**t s**t...

Kujaku looked at the creature with a smile. At least he wasn't the only one that was underestimated or thrown off-guard.

Tori ran up to him, pulling on his hair. The man let out a roar, but he kept doing it.
"Wow, it's real," he mused to himself, unaware that he was hurting the thing, "I wish my hair was this soft. Angel, come feel!!!" he called to her happily.

Sebastion watched the goings-on with interest.
"It hurts...when you pull it's hair?" he muttered loud enough for Meiyu to hear.

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:26 pm
"Well, doesn't your?" Meiyu laughed, and stepped towards the creature, "Torisen, You're hurting him."
Fang's eyes flashed, and she practically danced forward, her eyes slitting as an reaction to seeing the creature's, "Tori!" She giggled, but went forwarrd, anyway, peering closely, and grabbed his hand, inspecting, "Does it match, Sebby?" She asked, reffering to the claw (or tooth) they'd found.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:32 pm
Sebastion walked up and pulled the thing out of his pocket, comparing to the man. In this form it didn't match, but maybe in his other form it would.
"Would you change back for a second please?" he asked, getting a roar in the ear.

The creature roared in pain. His kinds fur was a weakness of theres, quite like Sampson from the Bible.
"Just make him stop pulling!" he roared, clenching his jaw.

Tori heard Meiyu and looked up at the man, scratching his head and apologizing.
"I'm sorry Mr.Flying Lion," he said with a repentant look, still holding his hair, "Your hair is just so soft..."

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:41 pm
"Tori." Fang giggled again, and took his hand, pulling him away a little, whispering to him, "He doesn't seem so dangerous." She turned to look at the man, and let her more feminine features, return, shrinking the few inches, "What is your name, creature?" She'd prefer not to call him Beast.

Meiyu moved forward, and lifted the man's hair gently, inspecting ears, "And how good is your hearing? Senses? Are you new to these parts?" And the questions began.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:47 pm
Looking over at the girl before the man started asking questions, he said, "I'm my clan's hunter. I'm called Anton."
Not wanting to get his hair pulled again, he answered all of the questions and stayed still like a good kitty.
"We've been living in the mountains for several decades now," he said, answering the old one's questions in reverse order, "Senses are 15 notch on a 18 notch scale. Hearing in general is maxed out. I can hear from 10 miles away."
He looked over at the girl, scoffing. "I heard that."

Tori moved away from the creature and let go of the hair, almost going back to it.
"Well, he did say we would be cursing gods later," he whispered, slightly worried.

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:01 pm
Fang shrugged at Anton and answered Tori, "He's probably used to lesser prey, so he was using a scare tactic."

Meiyu twisted his mouth, "And speed?" he tilted Anton's chin up.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:16 pm
Anton shot a glare at the girl but sighed and kept going with what felt like a physical.
"I can run up to 100 mph per minute and I can fly at 60 mph," he said, keeping it neutral.

Tori looked at Anton and back at Fang. "True..." he said, feeling a hand on his shoulder.

Kujaku was smiling as he put a hand on Tori's shoulder. Whispering as well, he said, "Don't you find it odd that he only started freaking out when he saw our wings? He had to look at us twice."

Dentar crept around the group and went to the man's hair. Touching it, he found himself stroking it.
"It really is soft," he muttered to himself.

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:25 pm
"Impressive." Meiyu nodded, "Please, would it be troublesome to change again?" Meiyu looked like a kid at a candy shop.

Fang slunk her shoulders for a moment, glaring at Kujaku's hand, before reminding herself to be nice and straightened up again, adding to the questions, "And where is your clan, group, or whatever it is that you call it...?" She was watching Dentar carefully, in case the creature...Anton, was more dangerous than he was letting on.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:33 pm
Anton nodded, cracking his neck and shifting back. His head came up to about 5 ft 6, and he was being held onto by the other child. He wanted to grab him, but he didn't. He had a feeling anyone of that clan would easily kill him.
"There," he said, his muzzle open and the words coming out in a rumble. Looking over at the girl again, he said, "We are the Fire Dancers. Humans call us Chimeras."

Sebastion walked closer, keeping noted of Dentar, and kneeled down. The claw was a bit bigger, but it was a perfect match in all other respects.
"Can your people grow bigger than you?" he asked, seeing a nod. With a happy beam of a smile, he looked up at Meiyu.
"It's our creature," he chuckled.

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:41 pm
"Oh, mighty joy!" Meiyu bellowed happily, and had to stop himself from hugging Anton. "A chimera, of course! How could we not have thought of that!" He slapped Sebastian on the back.

"I said WHERE, Anton." Fang smiled, though, obviously happy for her uncle and father figures.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:47 pm
Anton snorted, looking her up and down.
"Disrespectful human," he said with something that sounded like disdain/ He shook it off. "We're from far east, where it snows all of the time. We had to leave because of the snow melting. So we moved into the mountain range here."

Tori looked at Fang with big eyes.
"There are places where it snows all the time?!" he asked, excited.

Sebastion heard the description and frowned with thought.
"East and snow...hm...maybe the Grandiuc region?" he looked at Meiyu for confirmation.

((I'm just making a place up.))  

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:51 pm
"I'm not human." Fang corrected him, and nodded to Tori, "Yeah, there are plenty of places like that."

"What could cause the snow to melt, though?" Meiyu frowned. ((Global warming!))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:54 pm
Sebastion shrugged, crossing his arms and thinking.
"What indeed..."

Anton looked her up and down, tugging his mane and growling. If the little boy didn't let go, he would rend him to shreds.
"You look like one," he said. Insult for an insult.

Tori bounced in place, happy. He wanted to go to those places!!!  

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:02 pm
"Well, fine then. Someone's a grump...fine, I'll look like you then." She added the last part perkily, and took a slightly more feminine version of his current guise. The lioness was a sandy shade of brown with a black and violet mop of hair, but no mane. She flexed her wings, "How about now?" She tilted her head.

Meiyu patted her head before asking, "Anton..." He knelt down so to be at level with him, He was a very tall man, after all, " What is melting the snow?" He was more serious now.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games