Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 5:43 pm
|| o.o so make her go to art? Okay. >D She will have epiccccc abilities. ||

Hmmm... So I have art next, correct? She said as she pulled out her schedule, Yup! She started walking down the halls, there were a lot more class-rooms than she realized from yesterday. She found a door that said, 'Art', on it colorfully, so she figured this was the room, she opened the door and took a seat at one of the two person tables.

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 5:47 pm
((rarw. Jordan no want be alone....))

Jordan checked up on all the birds and sketched a few of them. They were quick, but very good. She didn't like coloring, but sketching was just fine. Exiting, she floated down to the chem room and saw that the lights were off. That's weird... Taking out her schedule she started "Oh crap! I have art in a few minutes! Jeez," she said as she flew over to the visual arts building, "This schedule is just sofunky" She looked through the window into her art room. Seeing Maria she bonked the glass.  

Wolfyofthesky

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 5:52 pm
Maria yelped, and caused everyone to stare, so she put her hand over her face and walked over to the window, opening it to allow Jordan in, "You're in this class too?" She said.

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 5:55 pm
Jordan squeezed through the window. "Yeah," she said, "You're in this class?" She stretched, then sat down when she noticed everyone looking at her. "Are you any good at art?"  

Wolfyofthesky

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:01 pm
|| Last post for the weekend, doing this thing for charity biggrin ||

"Hehehe.... I don't know, I don't even remember signing up for this class..." She said, scratching her head.

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:04 pm
((O: I'll miss chu~ *sigh* now I'm all alonz...unless...))  

Wolfyofthesky

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:07 pm
A sparkling white car steered into the school's parking lot, tires screeching as it slid into the parking lot with blazing loud music, making nearby windows shaking. The car slowly cruised down the lanes before the tires spinned on the asphalt, pushing the car to swivel sideways and into a parking lot. The engine roared out a few times before dying out. The door slid open upwards and a figure slipped out. The wind blew in his silver hair as his deep sapphire eyes opened onto the campus of Iris academy and smirked, remarking that many eyes were on him. He simply shut the door behind him and walked towards the doors leading to the closest building, the cafeteria.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:13 pm
((noo!!! run!!!! run from the cafeteria!!!! Alex is there!! O: although it would give him something to do... xD))

Jordan glanced out the window. "Whuzzat?" she said, looking out the window. From her position she couldn't see anything, "Well, whatever it was, I'm sure someone else can deal with it."

((a note to angelicos-Zetao left, so I've taken 'temporary' control of her character's Avery and Whit...so they're not really mine...XP))

Whit walked into the cafeteria and dropped off the trays by the kitchen. Hmmm...that girl was interesting. Whish a lopsided smile he grabbed an apple and took a bite.  

Wolfyofthesky

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:19 pm
((I think it might be a good idea to try to wait for eternal, and everyone else is off, and I need to go to sleep...so...sorry, byz ^^ hehe, mabe you could entertain yourself reading our 800-somethin' posts~ ^^))  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:20 pm
((Damnies XP Got mixed up of buildings... Oh well, stick with it since I,m going there XD))

He swung the door open and snatched a tray on his way, grabbing a caramel muffin, lemon flavored water and 2 choclate chip cookies and sat in a corner to munch on them as he looked out the window and sighed. ''Why are days already getting so much of a routine now...''

((hope that works for a menu! XD YAR! Just felt like saying that...))  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 3:40 am
Treya Jumped up and raced back into the wood 'why is it when i need help even from them no one helps but when i don't want to be seen or found they come looking' she thought quietly she climbed into a tree and layed down on one of the branches to get a bit more rest since she was still a bit tired from trying to switch her sleeping habits...  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 5:07 am
|| Obligatory morn' post XD Oh! I gotta warn my art shop! ||

Maria was ignoring the loud car and started scratching a pencil onto a paper for several minutes, then held it up to Jordan, "Tada!" It was... Maria's best stick figure art...

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 2:19 pm
Jordan turned from the window and looked at Maria's drawing. "Oh hey, I love stick figure stuff. I had this friend back home a few years ago, and she'd draw the funniest things. So what is it?"

((I'm sorry, but I'm just so lazy and I don't want to have to worry about Avery and Whit...eh, I'll just post for them from time to time/ if they're interacting with people))  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 3:08 pm
((Great, I have no clue what to do now XP Anyone got a suggestion?))  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 3:33 pm
((Your character likes music, riiiiight?))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games