Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
The Hogwarts Express Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Iñigo Lazarus Albion-Alexandré~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ravenclaw<||>Second Year<||>Seer~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Stay strong...I know it is hard to understand why these things happen, but they do"

Iñigo's free-roam was interrupted by a young boy who tugged on his shirt, a boy whom was much shorter, and much more petite than he was. The boy seemed to be having some trouble with his bag and that is exactly what he asked Iñigo to help him with. He nodded his head as the kid stared up at him. "Sure thing," he said to the young boy, who looked to be much younger than him, despite probably being a first year. He had to be an incoming, but the kid's physical appearance didn't help Iñigo with that inference.

He picked up the trunk, fairly easily, but it was still a little heavy...especially for a small person. He couldn't imagine how hard this was for the boy, but he decided not to ask. "Where to?" he asked the boy, looking back down at him. Iñigo could hold the trunk for a little while, but it couldn't be too long, because he wasn't the strongest person in the world either. He was strong enough though...at least...strong enough to play beater for his house team as well.

"Trust me, we are going to change our lives for the better"

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:39 pm
User Image
                                                    I believe the sun should never set upon an argument
                                                    I believe we place our happiness in other people's hands
                                                    I believe that junk food tastes so good because it's bad for you
                                                    I believe your parents did the best job they knew how to do

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ || Uɴsᴏʀᴛᴇᴅ || Mᴜɢɢʟᴇ-Bᴏʀɴ

════════════════════════

Eli ran a hand through his hair, considering the place. He really needed to figure out where, but to be honest, any empty cabin would do. He did have to admit though, he almost thought it was impossible for someone to pick up the trunk considering everything that was in it. "Empty cabin maybe? I'm not exactly picky. And thanks. I was afraid I was going to be stuck carrying it all down the train looking for a place to put it." He grinned, his face brightening a bit as he looked over the train. "So, umm, you've been going to the school long? I mean, this is my first year and I dunno what we're going to be doing yet. I mean, the whole waving a wand thing is cool."

════════════════════════
                                                    Thinking: Maybe he can help?
                                                    OOC: ...

I believe you can't control or choose your sexuality
                                                    I believe that trust is more important than monogamy
                                                    I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul
                                                    I believe that family is worth more than money or gold

RedEagleEye007

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:41 pm
User Image
User Image

Dalton followed, or rather was dragged by his sister up the stairs and into the train. His eyes scanned over all of the random faces of students who were in the hall, trying to find a compartment of their own while Alexandria attempted to do the same. Quickly enough, the older girl pushed open a door to one of the compartments which nobody had claimed as their own. After stepping inside, the boy shut the sliding door and nodded at Alex’s request. ”You made enemies? Why am I not surprised?” Of course Alexandria hated some people. It would be a complete astonishment if she hadn’t after two years of attending this school.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:00 pm
It's been a long time since I came around
Been a long time but I'm back in town
This time I'm not leaving without you
XXXXXXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXXXXXX
Somethin', somethin' about this place
Somethin', 'bout lonely nights and my lipstick on your face
Somethin', somethin' about my cool Nebraska guy
Yeah something about, baby, you and I

Ⓜⓤⓖⓖⓛⓔ-ⓑ ⓞⓡⓝxxxⓈⓘⓝⓖⓛⓔ

╔══════════════╗
Alex fumbled his way down the trains corridor, he looked around searching for an empty compartment, or at least one with as few people as possible. he wasn't quite comfortable with all this magic talk yet. finally after what seemed liked hours, he found an empty compartment near the back of the train and shut the sliding doors. he looked out the large window next to the seats. as he stared outside he noticed all the people hustling and bustling. Alex couldn't believe that this was considered normal by anyone, he only found out about all of this a few weeks before and he was still adjusting.
╚══════════════╝

✰Wearing [whatever I'm wearing] ✰With [whoever i'm with] ✰Why [why am i here/doing what] ✰Thoughts [my happy place]

sand123e

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
Eleven Years Old Unsorted Hogwarts Student Grecian/American Half-Blood

Kalin had felt a bit awkward around the older students, even after they were very nice and introduced themselves to him. So not wanting to seem rude he told them his name and that he was a new student right as the whistle blew alerting everyone that it was time to board. Scrambling with the rest of the students he found that most of the compartments were either slowly filling with older students or being commandeered by those who already knew each other which begged the question of where the frick was Thane?! With a sigh he finally found an empty one near the back of the train only to find, much to his embarrassment that it wasn't empty but taken by a single black haired student. He gave a shy nervous smile and wave trying to keep a hold on his trunk. "H-hi. Do you mind if I join you?" he asked cautiously.
sand123e

Love, gimme love, gimme love
I don't need it, but I'll take what I want from your heart
And I'll keep it in a bag, in a box
Put an X on the floor
Gimme more, gimme more, gimme more
Shut up and sing it with me!
NANANANANANANA NANANANANANANA

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:25 pm
User Image

User Image
"Let my healing melody,
ease your heart.
Let my kind voice,
ease your pain.

Victor smiled as he stepped on the train, following Ronna and Xavier. Stopping in the compartment, he took a seat near Ronna. The new year....he hoped it would turn out great.

...Maybe Victor could even confess to...Del. That...That would be...the best year ever.

When Ronna asked about looking forward to the new year, Victor nodded, "I...may....confess...I...zink." Though...it had been odd, and he wasn't exactly sure if he should, what if he made a fool of himself in front of Del? What if...it wasn't reciprocated?

....Victor sighed, "If..it goes well zat is. I'm...not sure." He then looked up, "Zough I am looking forward to the new healing spells I shall learn." Remembering something he smiled at Xavier, "Oh..if you like music...you should come to the Music club. We are always ready for new members~" He then grinned, "I'm one of the heads of the club. Chole is the other one."

I feel calm you know?
My inner thoughts are, "Hm..."
I'm in the house of Hufflepuff.
I am a proud fourth year
My puppeteer says "..." Out of character.

mc2
Diamond Wales

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:07 pm
User ImageUser Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

”Well,” Serafina thought hard about his question. She found an empty compartment they can sit, and she urged Jean to follow her, his question still lingering in her head. There’s a lot to do first, but there is one that’s definitely mandatory. It’ll determine what house you’ll sort to; what family you’ll be in for the next six years. She sat down, and waited him first before her long explanation. ”Every first year has to go into the process of sorting. There are four houses, each treasuring different traits. And colors. And emblematic animals.” She took out a piece of paper, then tried to do wandless magic.

”There’s Gryffindor, where most of the pranksters are. But the Gryffindors are always described to have courage, chivalry, and determination. If you have those traits, then you’ll most likely go to Gryffindor. Its house colors are scarlet and gold, with the emblematic animal of a lion.” She concentrated on the piece of paper, then mentally chanted Coloromuto. Instantly, the piece of paper turned scarlet. She mentally cast the spell again, and the paper turned gold. ”Wandless magic,” she winked.

”Next is Slytherin; my house. Cunning, resourcefulness, ambitious, power. Those are traditionally some of the traits the students of Slytherin has. Colors are green and silver, emblematic animal is snake. The Slytherins have traditional rivalry with Gryffindor, but I think it’s not that obvious now. Actually, I think there are a lot of Gryffindor-Slytherin friends.

“Ravenclaw, where the witty ones are. Wisdom, creativity, acceptance; these are the traits of them. My best friend is a Ravenclaw, and I tell you, her OWL scores have a lot of Os. Erm, OWLs are a kind of exam taken during your fifth year, so you don’t have to worry about it yet. Colors are bronze and blue, emblematic animal is an eagle.

“Lastly, is Hufflepuff. Hard work, patience, loyalty, fair play, kindness. Have a Hufflepuff friend and you know you’ll be okay. Colors are yellow and black, with a badger as their emblematic animal.”
                                            She changed the paper’s color corresponding to the house, much like what she did when she explained Gryffindor. ”When you get sorted, the house will be your family until you graduate. Quite a lot to take in, I know, but you’ll see it soon.”

O utrageous O range C oconuts: Dang this is long. And I feel derpy I dunno if what I'm writing is correct. ;3;

Laurel Mindfang

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:16 am
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Hogwarts Express

“I believe you. It just seems whenever I see you you’re reading a book and it’s usually on one of the many classes we’re in.” Leonette answered. “So Cathy likes history I’m sure she’ll love it then.” She added happily. “Uh… what was it you just said?” Leonette questioned not quite catching what David had muttered. Probably for the better anyways...

Listening to the overachiever between the two of them Leonette shock her head. “You make it seem so easy I couldn’t read that much even if my life depended on it.” She said knowing full well that her life would never actually depend on reading or at least she hoped not. “That’s a smart idea. I never thought about that. I usually just force the information into my head and then come the test I can’t seem to remember much of anything.” She told him honestly. “So my study approach isn’t the best…” she added sheepishly.

“I have to agree with you though history is definitely boring.”
Leonette said before realizing David had a point. Just because you were good didn’t mean you actually enjoyed it. “I probably should have assumed just because you have good study habits and what to get good grades in everything that you actually like everything we take.” She admitted knowing that it was true for everyone.

With: David

Wearing: Casual yet girly

OOC: ---

mc2

Gryfindor you say?
Yes, I could see you doing well there...
So be it! Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:34 am
User ImageUser Image

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ♡♡♡♡ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Xavier found an empty compartment, not really surprised. He always managed to find an empty compartment for himself. He didn’t really bother finding a place where his friends are, seeing that they are so few at that some of them are prefects. When the trolley of sweets offered him, he bought a lot. Minutes later, scattered boxes and wrappers were next to him. He munched on some licorice, sighed then looked up. There wasn’t much to look, actually, just the ceiling.

He urged himself to study for a while. He pushed the food (much to his dismay) away and took out a book about Transfiguration and Mythology. NEWTs. He mentally groaned. He still hasn’t even picked a possible job when he graduates… Well, he still has his sixth and seventh year. There’s still time. Hopefully.

● ● ⓒ Feel free to interact with him, he’s too emo XD

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:43 am
User Image

David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

User Image

Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
Current Age: 13
Blood: The son of a squib and witch from pureblood families
Year at Hogwarts: Third Year
Wearing: What he would call casual

I suppose the assumption makes sense...

"I said nothing of importance," David said when Leonette caught his mutter. "And, about my reading habits it is easy for me. I have a fast reading speed. If you can read at the rate I do, reading the textbook three times goes a lot faster. It's like you are naturally good on a broom and I'm not. You can't be good at everything," He said with a shrug. "And, in knowing that I avoid anything I'm not good at naturally, because I'm an insufferable perfectionist."

"Anyways," he said with a smile, "just don't make the mistake I did of telling Cathy history is boring. She gave me at least a 45 minute lecture about its importance and how it influences the present or something... I sort of tuned it out to tell the truth... I'm sure it was a very lovely lecture, I just didn't want to hear it."

murruelecreuset

{OOC: Next post Hogsmeade, since the train has been posted there arriving?}

User Image
Pet: Annabella

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:18 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Hogwarts Express

Leonette knew her and David were good at certain things. In a way they almost balanced each other out in that respect; David with his smarts and Leonette with her athleticism. “I guess you’re right I can’t be good at everything.” She agreed before shaking her head. “You aren’t an insufferable perfectionist, a perfectionist yes but not insufferable.” Leonette told David honestly.

Smiling Leonette couldn’t help but this of her youngest sister Grace. “I won’t I get enough of that from Grace when I’m at home.” She replied. Man was she going to miss her sisters. After two years of going to Hogwarts you’d think she’d be used to it but she really wasn’t. “So David since it’s our third year and we now have permission to go to Hogsmeade on weekends you want to hang out with me? You know get out of the castle and have some fun together.” Leonette asked. She only asked now because if she didn’t she feared she never would.

(Next post at Hogsmeade)

With: David

Wearing: Casual yet girly

OOC: You can go ahead and post in Hogmeade if you want.

mc2

Gryfindor you say?
Yes, I could see you doing well there...
So be it! Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:49 pm
IceGrayWolf

User Image
єugene єridanos ωindsor

House: First Year Half-Blood Mood: With: Attire:

xxxxxxxx I don't know what I want, so don't ask me
------------------------------------------------- 'Cause I'm still trying to figure it out
xxxxxxxx Don't know what's down this road, I'm just walking
------------------------------------------- Trying to see through the rain coming down

-------- ✎ Even though I'm not the only one who feels the way I do... ✦ --------

Jean followed Sera to the empty compartment. The compartment seemed to be breezy with the running horizon beyond the window, for him it has some good atmosphere, which was obviously a good thing. He sat down facing Sera, and waited patiently for her to answer.

So the first thing to do in Hogwarts was the sorting? Different yet unique traits in each house with the same benefits and traits, it sounds pretty fascinating. He watched her as she brought out a piece of paper. As she explained the Gryffindor, he thought that he might be that having some motivation of discovering and some travels. But wasn't really a bold, nor a prankster. Of course he didn't think that all Gryffindors are pranksters, of course not.

Wandless Magic? The thing that Sera did to a piece of paper made the topic fascinating. He may not look like it because of his calm face, but he’s impressed. He never knew that there’s more in magic than just waving wands.

Next is Slytherin : Jean imagined them being as determined like Gryffindors and funnily, sarcastic or sassy. Of course it's just him and his silly mind. He would like to think that they’re also pretty good nature too, like Sera. Ravenclaw: witty and creative. He felt like he might be put there, with his love of creativity and all. But he couldn’t be sure about that because for him, he's complicated. But he was pretty sure there might be another one, he’s really sure of it.

And then there’s Hufflepuff: The last house was Jean’s second choice, since he was being too soft towards his neighbors sometimes. But on second thought, he didn’t think he would go there because he’s only kind to people depending on how a person acted towards him.

When she finished explaining the houses, Jean nodded as if saying that he was following or he got it. ”When you get sorted, the house will be your family until you graduate. Quite a lot to take in, I know, but you’ll see it soon.” ”Sure thing, I like surprises so I’m okay with that”, he grinned. As the train began to stop, he stood up and turned to her, ”Well, I guess I’m okay with just me walkin’ for while, thanks for making me relieved and helping me out.”, he said. He smiled at her for a moment before he left the compartment and the train.

[Exit to : Hogsmeade]

-------- I'll be strong, I'll be wrong but life goes on. --------

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:26 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Single
                                                          Looking Studious on the Train with Coffee, Rory and Julius
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Happy
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ Who would've thought I'd ever be happy to go back to school? ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Got a curse we cannot lift; ☽ O ☾xxx
                                                          Shines when the sunset shifts ☽ O ☾xxxxxx
                                                          There's a cure comes with a kiss; ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxx
                                                          The bite that binds the gift that gives ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceDorian had just shrugged at his brother when he'd said he wasn't annoying, because he knew that Julius was one of the few people who would say so. Before he could reply, though, Coffee and Rory had joined them, and the conductor had come out and made the last call for them to board. "Hey, guys. Guess we need to get a car," he said, shrugging away from Coffee, eyeing her. She'd gotten taller... again. He had, too, but she had gotten even more so, which was completely annoying. He shot her a glare as he boarded the train. "Might wanna duck your head, Coffee, wouldn't want you to get a concussion when you hit it on the ceiling," he told her. The blue-haired Hufflepuff wouldn't lie, it serously ate at his ego that she was so much taller than him. He knew, logically, that at their age it was normal for girls to be taller, because apparently they hit growth spurts earlier, but still. There was tall and then there was freakishly, gigantically tall. He wondered... apparently you could be a half-giant. Maybe Coffee was half-giant. He'd just bet she was... and of course she'd never tell anyone, because it'd probably be embarrassing or something. He didn't know; blood stuff was weird with wizards, he'd learned. Tyson's entire house practically seemed to have some big bug up their butts about him being muggleborn and in their house. Not to mention that whole era of wizarding history where that creepy Lord guy with the weird name had tried to suppress and kill and enslave all the muggles and muggleborns... Dori sighed. As far as he knew, that stuff was over... right?

spaceThe Hufflepuff headed down the hall until he found an empty train car, leading the way inside. He flopped down on the seat and curled up, knees against his chest. The excitement of going back to school and the relief at being free of his parents had dissipated somewhat, and now he recalled that he'd barely slept the night before. He yawned lightly, and stretched a bit before settling back into the pose, leaning back in the corner of the seat. Coffee probably wouldn't let him sleep... but he wanted to! If he didn't, he'd be too tired at the feast tonight to really enjoy it... what a shame. Oh, well. He had a whole year of delicious Hogwarts meals ahead of him, after all. Plus whatever he could sneak from the kitchens... it was good to be going back.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx☽ O ☾ Now that we got gone for good;
                                                          xxxxxx☽ O ☾ Writhing under your riding hood
                                                          xxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ Tell your gra'ma and your mama too;
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ It's true, we're howling forever

User Image

(( OOC: ))

mc2

Mizuki226

Grespeciatto

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:33 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

➳ ➳ 5th Yr Gryffindor ➳ ➳
➳ ➳ Muggle-born, Daughter of Late Officer Brian Kiss of the Kent Police ➳ ➳
➳ ➳ PrefectReserve Beater 01 ➳ Vice-Captain of the Reparifors Group Therapy ClubDueling Club Member ➳ ➳

Laurel and Dragon Heartstring Wand
Born on June 22, 2011
5 feet 7.5 inches tall
Wearing: My Uniform
At: Hogwarts Express-Prefects Cabin.
Thinking: I'm a bit afraid to ask who else are prefects this year.

User Image "He's been acting off for ages," Ronna answered, Victor as she led the way onto the train and towards the prefects compartment. "I doubt it is you. I might have been a bit harsh to him last summer calling him out for being an insensitive prat right after my father died and bemoaning some failed preteen relationship he had. He didn't talk to me at the station last year because of you and Xavier and then got all irritable about it later. I don't get it. But he has a lot on his plate from what I can tell. Maybe he is bad at handling stress. It's why I keep trying to push him into things that might help him cope. I tried to convince him to take up learning the beater position since he probably wouldn't be that terrible and we had an open reserve spot last year... and I've done other things. He doesn't listen to me. Not my problem, probably."

She released Victor's wrist and stretched as she headed down the hallway towards the compartment and said in regards to the washroom, "I didn't even like bubble baths as a kid, why would I like them now? Besides a true miniature heaven would be on the beach and coming out of the salt water on a sunny day."

User ImageOpening the door to the prefects cabin she said, "I would think you know most of the students in your own class. You may or may not care for them, but you should know them by now. And, I'm a prefect too, what am I now? A nonentity?" She ended with a laugh entering the prefect cabin and taking a seat near the window and added with a sigh, "What's the attachment with your hair? I mean isn't at least a trim regularly important? And that's technically cutting your hair. But yeah you with short hair would throw me off at this point."

Squeeky Luff

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:25 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Single
                                                          Looking Cute on the Train with No one
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Sad
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ Hmph. 'You'll make friends.' Yeah, right. ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

I don't know where everyone goes; ❦ ❦ ❦xxx
                                                          It's not like us to follow. ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxx
                                                          It seems that we are alone, ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxx
                                                          And don't know where to go. ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spacePersephone had offered her father and cousin a tearful goodbye, and still didn't feel entirely safe as she boarded the train. More to the point, she was having a rather hard time not moping a bit. No one had approached her on the Platform, not a single other child. She'd spotted several she recognized from her outing at Diagon Alley, but of course none of them had wanted to interact with her. She wanted to snort. Her father had insisted that she would make plenty of friends... somehow, she doubted it. She didn't exactly look approachable... and besides, all anyone had to do was hear her name, probably, and they'd want nothing to do with her. The disowned Tempest girl, with the gay father and the insane, murderous grandfather. Yeah, everyone wanted to be friends with that. She could only imagine the rumors people would spread, the awful things they'd come up with to say about her. People could be creative... especially children. Her grandfather had always tried to teach her to have a stiff spine so she could deal with that... she frowned at that thought. Her grandfather was insane. A murderer. Did anything he said mattered? She sighed sadly and found an empty car, figuring that she didn't want to bother anyone else. It wasn't like anyone was going to like her, anyway.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❦ ❦ ❦ But I'm safe right here.
                                                          xxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ We know we are.
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ And it's kind of scary,
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ Thinking of what is out there...

(( OOC: ))

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games