Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Diagon Alley Streets Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:59 pm
User Image

User Image

Gearvin's jaw tightened a bit when Nicole asked after his children. It wasn't a topic he liked to recall, and especially since he knew nothing of where one of his children was. "My daughter is doing well. She got twelve out of thirteen OWLs last year. Chalmes, my eldest, moved out recently, and has a job as a... muggle mechanic? I'm pretty sure that is the term he used." He hoped she wouldn't ask about Christopher. It was bad enough he couldn't tell her where he was, and what he was doing. He walked along beside her, taking his time. He owned his business, and could afford to take some time to meander a bit. "What of your own children? They must be getting close to being old enough to go to school, correct?"

Propriety helps to keep a distinction between those that have pride, and those that have none.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
State: Odd
OOC: Exit to Leaky Cauldron

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:46 pm
User Image
I burn, burn like a wicker cabinet, chalk white and oh so frail
I see our time has gotten stale
The tick tock of the clock is painful
All sane and logical, I want to tear it off the wall
I hear words and clips and phrases
I think sick like ginger ale
My stomach turns and I exhale

User Image

I would swallow my pride, I would choke on the rinds
But the lack thereof would leave me empty inside
Swallow my doubt turn it inside out
Find nothin' but faith in nothin'
Want to put my tender, heart in a blender
Watch it spin around to a beautiful oblivion
Rendezvous then I'm through with you

Dhyl walked up the streets, blue eyes wandering. His dad had placed him on babysitting duty while he took Minn to the doctors office. A much younger, much tinier boy was cradled to Dhyl's shoulder, a boy by the name of Todd.

Todd Nolynn was rather excited to be out with his brother, since he had been quite alone for several months. With only his parents for company, who wouldn't be excited to get to go out on the town with their brother?

Dhyl grinned at the boy, a bright twinkle to his blue eyes. "See anyone you know, Todd? Maybe a girl caught your eye?" His tone was teasing, and the finger wiggle he did only served to prove such fact. Much to his dismay, however, the youngest Nolynn stayed quiet. After the elder gave a sigh, brown eyes looked up. "You're never gonna talk, are ya, kid?"

As if to prove his brother's words, Todd stayed silent. The toddler put his thumb in his mouth and gave a look of pure innocence to the older boy. Dhyl couldn't stay mad at the tiny child, even if they hadn't been on the best of terms the year prior. The tall teen gently bounced his brother, looking around for someone to talk to.

{OoC: Todd is Wearing}

So Cal is where my mind states
But it's not my state of mind
I'm not as ugly, sad as you
Or am I origami, folded up and just pretend
Demented as the motives in your head
I alone am the one you don't know
You need take heed, feed your ego
Make me blind when your eyes close
Sink when you get close, tie me to the bedpost

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:26 am
User Image

Cara Jane League
[Former Slytherin wife of Dr. Sinclair Alfred-Jon League]

Wand: Springy and Decorated Shaft//9 inches//Elm//Fairy Hair
Wearing: Striking as Always, this time in Red and Black

I dare you to speak ill of my family and loved ones.

Cara Jane League held her head high as she walked the streets of Diagon Alley they had just gotten her son's wand: it had a fairy hair core like hers. She loved to be among wizards but it happened only when working for her as her husband hated the wizarding world being a Squib. Coming from the high breeding and pureblood family she glanced around with perfect posture and a small smile on her face. She was so happy to be shopping to send her son to her Alma matter of Hogwarts, maybe he would even get the same house as her though knowing him it would probably be Ravenclaw and not Slytherin like her side of the family and most of his father's side of the family. Regardless she was proud of him.

She smiled largely as she saw a teen most likely nearing his last years at Hogwarts with a toddler. Turning she waited for her son, David Sinclair League, to catch up carrying the bags and still managing to juggle a book he had picked up on anatomy from his father's library. She would have to pick him up some books on true healing while they were out today.

David glanced up and said, "Does Dad know we're out today?"

"Oh, I'll tell him later. He was busy with surgery. Besides we have to pick up your school stuff regardless. Your grandparents even got you an owl as a present. How exciting... your first year at Hogwarts," Cara laughed easily. The Slytherin had no qualms about going behind her husband's back to do as she pleased. It made David wonder why his Dad stayed with her but apparently they loved each other. But more importantly it made him fear his mother and her former house of Slytherin more. She had after all pushed her way into his father's life while he had a girlfriend and lied about being a witch initially just to marry him because her childhood crush on him never faded.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:38 pm
User Image
Damien is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Casual at Diagon Alleyspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // loving Marina Aldredspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // spacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // spacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // spacespac

∳ ∳ ∳ For my entire life I never knew what love was like,
But now I've felt it's touch, and it's far too much for me to hold inside.
∳ ∳ ∳
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

Damien stepped out to the busy streets of Diagon Alley, wiping a bit of soot from his shoulder, his eyes watchful, on the lookout for a head of black hair. Dom's letter had sounded rather... lonely. And Damien hadn't had plans of any sort, and he needed something to force himself out of the house. So, he'd checked the time, gotten dressed, and headed straight for the marketplace. Now that he was here, he realized that he had no idea where he might find his friend. Dom hadn't specified beyond 'Diagon Alley,' after all. He sighed, crossing his arms and leaning against a wall. Maybe he should have waited at the Leaky Cauldron... but then, if Dom was already there and hadn't waited for him, not knowing for sure if he'd be coming, Damien would be standing there waiting for someone who'd never arrive. He could ask someone but... he shrugged to himself, still leaning on the wall, looking quite unlike himself. Marina had loosened him up quite a bit; he was wearing a t-shirt and jeans. With sneakers. He chuckled, wondering if Dom would even recognize him without his collared shirt and slacks. It'd be interesting to see... if the other teen walked straight past him without more than a passing glance, Damien would laugh.

∳ ∳ ∳ Feels like I'm on top of the universe, on a shooting star
                                                          Well, life feels so wonderful and every thing is by far so spectacular.
                                                          ∳ ∳ ∳

User Image

(( OOC: ))

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:32 pm
I’m still alive but I’m barely breathing
________Just praying to a God that I don’t believe in

____________________ Cuz I got time while she got freedom
’Cuz when a heart breaks, no it don’t break even

User Image

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Sixth Year Vice-Captain, 𝔅eater

Dominic was perched on a bench just outside the clambering doors of The Leaky Cauldron where he’d flooed in not but half an hour ago, well before noon. He flipped through the pages of the Daily Prophet, folding the articles he refused to read and navigated to the sports column. He laughed when he realized that the Transylvania team broke another record of ‘having the most fouls.’ Maybe he should play for them, he’d fit in, he thought with a wry smirk. Every once in a while he’d glance over the top of the newspaper and skim the crowd for a shroud of formality clad under a head of dark hair; the aristocratic look. But he never did find the shining shoes, or the crisp, pressed button downs that the boy usually wore.

So he shrugged, and turned the page again, never once realizing that Damien had been in the crowd not but a yard away in vigil. Damien would barely see Dominic as he hid behind the newspaper, save for his dragon hide shoes, silken blue shirt, and black slacks; that, and the back page of an article with an eerily familiar font that faced him which read, “new shipment of ancient relics and artifacts will be available at the Spiny Serpent soon, stop by the S.S. for more inquiries and details…”

”Hells, it’s not like him to be late, I hope he got my letter.” Dominic’s voice mused throughout the crowded streets as he checked the time on his wrist watch and then bit down on a cupcake he'd been trying to stretch out for the past thirty minutes.

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 163lbs ☣ Age: 15
Seated just outside of The Leaky Cauldron
╚═══════════════════╝

What am I supposed to do when the best part of me was always you?
And what am I supposed to say when I’m all choked up and you’re okay?
I’m falling to pieces,
I’m falling to pieces

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:57 pm
User Image
CURRENTLY WITH // spacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // spacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // spacespac

∳ ∳ ∳

The Slytherin's eyes roamed the crowd, still not seeing Dom. He sighed, still looking, but a little disheartened. Dom had been having trouble at home... what if he hadn't been able to get out of the house? What if his parents had him stuck indoors? It would sound extreme to someone else, but having been locked in his own room for almost a full Summer due to his own crazy mother, it made sense to him. He scratched his head, a bit annoyed. But, he heard a familiar voice, and turned his head in the direction of it... he spotted a lone figure, reading a newspaper... nice shoes, slacks... that was probably Dom, right? He pushed off of the wall and approached the figure, smiling as he drew close enough to see that it was, in fact, his friend. He grabbed the top of the paper and pulled it down. "Oy, mate, what's up with this? Ask me to meet you and then hide behind a newspaper where I can't see you? If your voice wasn't so bloody loud I'd still be looking around for you, looking like an idiot." His voice was light, teasing, but his eyes on his friend were serious. Concerned. Dom had seemed lonely; his stance only underlined that. He sat next to his fellow Slytherin on the bench, elbows on his knees, hands clasped together, eyeing Dom. He felt like he should ask what was going on with his friend, but this place felt to crowded. There wasn't enough privacy for it. He sighed, his hand going to his hair and ruffling it a bit. Maybe they could stop for something to eat and talk in at least a semblance of privacy.

∳ ∳ ∳

User Image

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:55 pm
The Mitchell Girls...

Leonette//////////////Mira//////////////////Grace////////
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Unsorted First Year///Eight Year Old///////Six Years Old///

The Mitchell kids were in Diagon Alley after Leonette received her letter. Although Mira would much rather be at home she was roped into it. The eight year old currently had her ear phones in tuning out her two sisters. Their cousin's Chloe and David said they would help get Leonette ready for her school term. It was a little early but at least there wasn't a rush for anything. For the mean time the girls were waiting for the other two to arrive so that they could go shopping.

"Leo, when are they going to be here?" Grace asked curiously as she watched the people come and go. "They'll be here soon. We got here a little early." Leonette answered. Mira rolled her eyes as she turned up her music. 'Like we needed to be...' she thought as if she wasn't annoyed enough already. "So what all do you need to get?" she continued to talk. What else were you supposed to do while waiting anyways? "My books, supplies, clothes, and wand." she answered yet again.

Grace found it interesting that her sister would be getting a wand. She couldn't wait to have one. "So you get to do magic like dad right?" Grace asked. "That's right all kinds of magic." Chloe chimed in as she approached with her brother. "Chloe!" Grace called out running over to her. "Took you guys long enough..." Mira muttered. "Hey what's your problem today?" David asked her. "None of your business." she told him.

"Thanks for coming." Leonette told her cousins. "No problem." Chloe said. "No problem at all I'm not the one who's studying in her room all day and night." David replied with a snicker. "Honestly David we've been over this a million times." Chloe argued. "Can we go now?" Gracie asked taking the two Clarisse's from their petty argument. "Yeah let's get your potions stuff first, and then we'll go from there." Chloe stated.

Leonette and Grace gave a look as if asking where do go to get all these things. "We can get your supplies for potions from Slug and Jiggers Apothecary." Chloe answered. "Come on let's get this show on the road." David said heading off to the shop where he previous quidditch captain's family owned.

(Exit to Slug and Jiggers Apothecary)

Stats'

Leonette: Happy
Mira: Wishing I wasn't here
Grace: Happy

Chloe: Wish I was studying but I promised...
David: This should be fun.

Who we're with: Each other
OOC: ---

Chloe////////////////David/////////
User ImageUser Image
Hufflepuff//////////Gryffindor//////

The Clarisse Kids...

((Outfits in pics))

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:57 pm
User Image

Ronyo Storm - Former Slytherin
Detective
Diagon Alley Street

Looking up at the distant sky a gathering of clouds could be seen looking to be holding to promise of rain or the threat of a storm. A quick gust of wind kicked up Ronyo long white coat revealing his green pants and vest. His crimson red tie was picked up in the playful breeze as well and danced wildly until stopped for being attached to Ronyo's neck. Not wanting to place the loose neck garment back under his vest only to have it jump out again the detective left it to its devices. A quick loosening of his white collar gave the tie more freedom and less tension around the young man's throat. Ronyo had been wise to leave his favorite white fedora at the office. Which meant his long white hair, tied always in a pony tail, was also free to jump with the wind. It was feeling like just one of those days already.

Something was in the air though, something Ronyo could not quiet put his finger on. That alone had the detective on edge and looking around the place. His scenes were all playing to the area but the coming storm was playing hell on them all. His sixth was no help either as it just reinforced the notion that something was going to happen today. Like the coming storm was not just any storm, but a warning, a warning of what was to come. Moving a wisp of hair out of his eyes Ronyo turned to look at the distant grey clouds and sighed. His eyebrow raised in curiosity while his breathing slowed waiting for something to happen, or some sign that he was just being paranoid.

"There's a storm coming...can you feel it?"

User Image

User Image

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:06 pm
I’m still alive but I’m barely breathing
________Just praying to a God that I don’t believe in

____________________ Cuz I got time while she got freedom
’Cuz when a heart breaks, no it don’t break even

User Image

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Sixth Year Vice-Captain, 𝔅eater

”The bloody—“ Dominic burst out abruptly upon seeing the oddly muggle clothing that garbed the boy, nearly from head to feet. He almost cut his friend off, but, was really too stunned to even think to. Really-! Dominic always thought he was the lax one, but, blimey!, he thought, things do change. He laughed simply and set the newspaper down on the empty seat beside him as Damien had reached the bench. ”Well bloody hell, I was keeping an eye out, but how do you expect anyone to fin’ ya’h when you’re—well—looking like an idiot.” He gestured with a free hand incredulously, using his own words to mock him, and laughed heartily.. ”Loo’s like she’s rubbing off on ya, huh mate?” A lopsided grin swept his features then.

”Fancy a bite of somethin’?” He nodded to the Leaky Cauldron behind him, and on cue, his stomach ushered a bit of a growl. Regardless of whatever answer Damien gave, he carried on just as simply. ”Haven’t seen much of you last year, bloody OWL’s, had me swotting for weeks.” He rolled his eyes, sighed and dropped his head back in a miserably dramatic feign of, well, misery.

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 163lbs ☣ Age: 15
Seated just outside of The Leaky Cauldron with Damien
╚═══════════════════╝

What am I supposed to do when the best part of me was always you?
And what am I supposed to say when I’m all choked up and you’re okay?
I’m falling to pieces,
I’m falling to pieces

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:46 pm
Father did you miss me?
Don’t ask me where I’ve been…

You know I know; yes I’ve been told
I redefine a sin.

𝕺cclumens 𝖂illiam 𝕯ante 𝕹ott the Third
𝕳eir of 𝕯uke of 𝖂ales, 𝕾lytherin 𝕬lumni

User Image

[Start Scene]

Volatile, he’d never felt his life had ever been strung up so thin and delicate, as if any moment the taut weight would just make it snap. And then anything, and everything he’d ever known would come unwound, the flesh torn from the bone and the gritty guts slurring to pieces on the floor like a puzzle game. One, of course, that could never be put back together again. That’s how he felt, that’s how he always felt, in truth. But today, he was complacent. He had everything he needed, everything he ever wanted, perhaps not everyone he wanted, but, nothing would change that, not even he was foolish enough to think otherwise. His short hair tousled in the wind, and his long, plain black robes fluttered in rhythm.

There was an eerily familiar face scattered in the midst of the rolling crowd, the rippling weary travelers and children distanced in even strokes. He could see the other man clearly now, and how odd it was that such time had passed and even though so little had changed in that time—so much would never be the same. He saw that now. He spun from the shadows to rear up behind Ronyo, to draw that sinister breeze up behind his back and let his skin crawl. He heard him, heard the words and the iconic meaning, but saw none to share in them, except himself. ”Talking to yourself now?” William dared, his eyes narrowed to thin, poisonous slits and his fingers flexed, hidden in the confines of his sleeve while his nails raked the outline of his wand tucked within.

”How interesting.” Biting back as much hostility as he could, he hadn’t done so very well. Too many years, too many strained efforts in their history, for a moment, Tay dared to wonder what it would be like to never have to worry about this man again. What a dream that would be, and the malice fantasy thundered in his eyes like hard struck gold.

╔══════════════╗
Height: 6’2” ♜ Weight: 189 ♜ Age: 18
Approaching Ronyo
Guarded
╚══════════════╝

I don’t know what’s driving me,
To put this in my head

Maybe I wish I could die
Maybe I am dead

Ronyo Storm

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:11 pm
User Image

Ronyo Storm - Former Slytherin
Detective
Diagon Alley Street

He felt him before he heard him, not because of his sixth sense or any other natural perceptive ability. It was just such a familiar feeling that it didn't need an explanation or understanding to be known. The voice just confirmed the presence of the gold eyed bull dog, the cold tone that seemed to all but be holding back a growl. Half turning to regard the black robed figure Ronyo couldn't help but find himself smiling at the appearance of Tay, of all people.

The storm clearly had already shown up by the looks of the third of the Nott line standing before him. Every time the two came within sight of each other, everything felt like a rubber band continually tightening. Tightening as far as it could go, but always being relaxed at the last moment before it snapped and everything came spiraling towards each other for a earth shaking collision. White and black rushing to meet head on in an inevitable conflict that would end only in massive destruction. This was no bloody storm, it was a damn hurricane.

"Just stating the obvious is all, you look well Tay. I'd ask how you've been but something tells me your more likely to tell me to bugger off than answer."

Those rubber bands were already starting to wear thin right now. The tension could be felt for miles probably, and Ronyo was sure Tay had his hand close to his wand. Ronyo could bring up a quick shield with his wandless magic, enough time to draw his own wands, but this was no place to let a collision happen. If at all possible Ronyo had to endure the situation and let it pass by like all the others, and if he could not then his only option would be to disapparate away. Could he blink out faster than Tay could draw? If his wands were prepped in his own sleeves Ronyo felt he could match of beat the man in a straight up test of speed. Tay had already taken the first step in countering the field to his own advantage, even if the boy did not know they would meet like this the field was still his opponents and Ronyo would have to change the playing field if things got heated. Still, could he beat the man if it came to it? Ronyo really hoped he wouldn't have to find out.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:38 pm
User Image
CURRENTLY WITH // Domspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Amusedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Bloody little prat! At least he can still laugh, things can't be so bad, then.' spacespac

∳ ∳ ∳

Damien's eyes narrowed, and he frowned. An idiot? If he didn't think Dom was just trying to rile him up, he might honestly be offended. He shook his head a bit, and shrugged. "I dunno, mate. Last Summer she thought it'd be fun to torture me a bit by making me try on something, how did she put it? 'A little more relaxed looking' than what I usually wore. I decided to humor her... it's actually damned comfortable. 'Specially the shoes. The jeans I could take or leave..." He smiled, shrugging again. In truth, he rather liked the change in wardrobe. He'd always gotten rather odd looks when he was out and about. People tended to wonder about a kid who looked like he was dressed for a dinner party all the time. And besides, he hadn't been lying... it was a lot less stifling to be out in a t-shirt. Even if he did have a vest on top of it.

At the mention of food, he smiled and nodded. He was actually a bit peckish at the moment... Brownie had actually asked him what he wanted for lunch on his way to the fireplace. He'd had to tell her she didn't need to bother; he was going out. She'd looked a bit disappointed, but he couldn't stay cooped up all the time. Not even to keep her company.
                                                          "I went to a couple of your games this year... meant to try and catch you after, but I never did see you. Heard that you broke Ada's hip, though. I missed that one. Must've been quite a hit." He stood back up, glancing at crowd, his expression thoughtful. "If you were having trouble, you could have asked me, you know. Although, I'm not so sure I did as well as I was expected to. Failed Law on purpose, too." He couldn't wait for his father to get that letter. Dating a halfblood, oh, sure, Wesley could totally get behind that. But failing a class? Particularly that one? Damien was sure he'd get an earful. Probably be grounded, too. But, he didn't particularly care. He'd wanted to ensure that he failed so that there was no way his father could talk him into taking it, into changing his mind about his future plans. Hopefully, it would work. Being grounded, he could handle. Being forced to spend his life sitting in a courtroom? No way.

∳ ∳ ∳

User Image

Exit to The Leaky Cauldron

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:01 pm
The Mitchell Girls...

Leonette//////////////Mira//////////////////Grace////////
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Unsorted First Year///Eight Year Old///////Six Years Old///

"I can see why you like Remy." Chloe told David as they walked to Flourish and Blotts. "You do?" David questioned his sister. "Yeah and I'm glad you found someone to look up too." she replied. "You know we both love Quidditch. I can't see her not being on the team next year." he told her honestly. "Well you know you can't make her but what you said back there might convince her otherwise." Chloe tried to reassure him.

Leonette looked back at her cousins. "David I really like her too." she told him. "Really?" He was surprised that even his cousin saw Remy like he did. "Well if you want to be just like her then I suggest taking her advice and tryout for Chaser. Remy is one of the best." he told her. "What position do you play David?" Grace asked curiously. "I play on the reserve as Chaser." he answered her. "I'm thinking of switching and going into Seeker come next year." David added. "You should." Leonette told him.

David didn't know how Remy would feel if he went up against her brother for the seeker position. Despite her not being captain a part of him respected her opinion on how things should be. Maybe if he had the guts to talk to Remy he would get her opinion on the matter. "She really cares about you yeah know." Chloe told him. "I feel like if we had of been talking about transfigurations I would have had two things pushed on me." he commented. Luckily Remy didn't know about transfigurations.

(Exit to Flourish and Blotts)

Stats'

Leonette: Happy
Mira: Wishing I wasn't here
Grace: Happy

Chloe: Happy and Proud
David: Happy

Who we're with: Each other
OOC: ---

Chloe////////////////David/////////
User ImageUser Image
Hufflepuff//////////Gryffindor//////

The Clarisse Kids...

((Outfits in pics))

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:38 pm
User Image
CLAIRExx HALL
3ʀᴅ ʏᴇᴀʀxxxxʜᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ

ωᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ᴘʟᴀʏ ɪᴛ sᴀғᴇ, ᴏʀ ᴘʟᴀʏ ɪᴛ ᴄᴏᴏʟ________________________
________________________ƒơʅʅơɯ ƭɦє Ł£ΛƊ£Ŕ, σŗ ɱąҡε ųþ ąℓℓ ŧɧε ŔŪŁ£Ş,
ʷʰᵃᵗᵉᵛᵉʳ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃᶰᵗ, тнε cнσıcε ıƨ чσυяƨ,_________________________
____________________________sᴏ ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ

ttire: [x]
xxood: Excited
xxxxocation: Diagon Alley Streets
xxxxxxompanions: With Tabitha and Catherine

As Claire led the girls into Diagon Alley, she herself was almost overwhelmed by the sights and sounds. It had been at least a full year since Claire last went to Diagon Alley, though nothing had changed since then. Not that she was complaining, really, Claire quite liked the rustic feel of Diagon Alley, which provided a sharp contrast to the modern architecture that lined the London streets. "So.. this is Diagon Alley. Full of wizards and witches and animals and.. well, anything really. It gets pretty busy this time of the year because the students are all here to buy their school supplies. I don't really know what else to say.. here, I'll show you to Gringotts. It's a big bank run by elves or dwarves or something, they're really good with money apparently, and the vaults are secure at least 99% of the time." Claire led the way through the streets, heading down towards Gringotts Wizarding Bank.

Diamond Wales

StudiousDemoness

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:01 pm
User ImageUser Image 

ஐ Pureblood ஐ Fifth Year ஐ Single ஐ

Show me how to lie. You’re getting better all the timeஐ 
                                                        And as you step back into line. A mob jumps to their feetஐ 
                                                        Now dance, dance Man, he never had a chance

Michelle as always loitered in the shadows of a buliding, watching the world pass her by without much thought. There was Dominic with Damien, and there was the ever enigmatic Ronyo. There was a girl she didn't know and family she didn't find interest in. Without a pause at all, silver eyes were drawn automatically to another form. Always present in her mind and often present in her life, he was magnetic to her and without a doubt, whether she knew he was there or not, she would find herself drawn to him. Silver eyes followed his motions as he moved in on the fox, like a snake ready to strike.

She could sense it. The storm had been brewing since the day she met them, most likely since the day they met. She had felt it rise and simmer, watched it stir and writhe until she was sure the clouds would break and the world would shatter, but every time it was beat back into submission and life went on. Today though... she could feel it; today was different. The storm could no simmer no longer. Like a pot of boiling water about to spill over, she could feel tension rise.

Inwardly she wondered how everyone else just moved on. How could they not feel it? How could they not sense it. The 2 men, such opposites, staring each other down. How was it not obvious they were about to do something other worldly stupid. She saw it so clearly, but the rest of the world moved on. To them, they all were just another face in a crowd, another story to be left untold. But to Michelle it was her whole world.

The 2 people she had been torn between since the day she met them.

Ronyo bugged the s**t out of her some days, but he was inherently good. He protected and saved and cared more than anyone she had ever met. It was something she craved, but feared. She had never had anyone care for her, for most of her life. To meet someone like Ronyo who cared way to much, was a blessing and a curse.

Tay on the other hand.... Tay scared her. Tay terrified her and she knew he was dangerous. Tay was dark and mysterious and he also meant the entire world to her. He saved her. He cared for her. He watched over her always. He taught her things she had never imagined, and he had shown her glimpses of worlds she couldn't fathom.

A fork in the road of her life, and a ticking time bomb. Which would she choose? Which would destroy the other?

Quickly she moved through the shadows, silent as ever. There wasn't time to waste. Within minutes she was close enough to listen in on their spiteful conversation. She was close enough to jump to their rescue, close enough to stop them, or close enough to just watch and follow them. Where did her loyalties lie? It seemed today was the day to decide.

With a thousand lies, and a good disguiseஐ 
                                                        Hit ‘em right between the eyesஐ 
                                                        When you walk away, nothing more to sayஐ 
                                                        See the lightning in your eyes. See ‘em running for their lives

Ronyo Storm
Essy Ze Ninja

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games