Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Problem with the world today.(Need a Red!!!!/ACCEPTING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  I like it!
  Ehhhh....
View Results

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:23 pm
Jumping away Joe kept his eyes trained on Jedar. He had been told about him earlier but Zalera's description had done little justice to what was infront of him. The fight was difficult to say the least, each of his strikes blocked or parried by the man's own blood. Without the power of his own essence like Skye had even with the gems help he was falling short against him. Clenching his teeth he began like Jedar spinning his mace as the air around it began to be electrified. He needed to hit him with a strong bolt directly to be able to hopefully stifle him enough to land a blow on him.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:33 pm
Jedar smirked as the axe turned back into blood and as absorbed into his body as it returned to normal. He adjusted his lab coat and cleared his throat. "You fools follow blindly in the light...but there is another world in the darkness and it's our time to rise!" He said wickedly as the blood on the floors and walls began to swirl around him. "Let me show you...a bit of the dark side!!" He said as he began laughing as he lunged at Joe before firing spear tipped whips of blood at him.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:38 pm
Joe's eyes widened some at Jedar's attack. He needed to avoid them as he dodged out of the way continuing to spin his mace. The whips missed him just barely each one threatening to slice him and give Jedar more to work with. As Jedar got closer with his lunge the whips became more and more difficult to dodge and keep his weapon spinning to charge up. Jumping back away from him one of the whips shot past his face missing him just barely. He needed more time and during this fight Jedar was not one to oblige it.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:55 pm
Jedar smirked at seem Joe's eyes widened. "I know that look...I love seeing that look in your people's eyes...." He said coldly as he drew closer to Joe. "It screams fear...are you afraid? You should be....you take to long to move lug head!" He said as he put his hands together as the blood swirled together and formed a wall of spikes that pushed down at Joe  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:13 pm
"Fear? No. It is not fear that my eye look upon you with" Joe said as he stopped backing up the electricity he had been gather should for the moment suffice as he stomped the ground. Under one of jedar's feet the earth moved to wrap it in a crude layer of stone. Vincent's help of showing him of his earth powers tho still limited could be useful enough to use in battle. As the wall of spikes was summoned and pushed towards Joe he moved forward in a baseball swing type motion. At the front of the swing he released his mace flying towards the wall at full strength. He had hoped to easily break thru the blood wall and strike Jedar that was on the other side with a nearly fully charged blow.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:35 pm
Jedar looked down at his foot and raised an eyebrow. "Oh that's right....you're a yellow user." He said as the hammer forced the wall back before shattering it. "Ey?" He looked at the hammer and sighed. "I hate this part."He said putting crossing his arms infront of himself to block the hammer as his blood hardened outside. The hammer hit solidly and pushed Jedar back into the wall. "Damn it....you toke off my foot!" He said as he pushed the hammer off of him as he hopped forward on one foot. His left foot being completely torn off. "You're making my lab dirty you a*****e!?" He yelled mockingly before he began to laugh  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:42 pm
Seeing his blow strike, Joe's confidence had sank when Jedar simply seemed to shrug off the blow he had given. The separation between their strengths evident as his mace hit the floor before being pulled back to Joe. How much more time would he be able to keep dodging Jedar's attacks to give Zelara time to work. "Monster" Joe growled squeezing the handle of his mace. For the Asgardian being shown how weak he was in the face of an adversary was a harsh blow.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:55 pm
Jedar smirked as the blood from his legs flowed to his dismembered foot and pulled it form the ground and reattached to his leg and healed. "Ahhh....that's better." He said as he wiggled his foot before putting it on the ground. "Now then..." He closed his eyes before opening them again as they glowed blood red. "Now...let's see what corruption can do to you?"

zalera snaked his way through the gem and kept searching for Evan. "Where are you....Ah! there you are---" He said upon finding Evan sitting and talking to a shadow Evan. "What is going on here son?"

Evan looked to Zalera and gasped. "Dad!" He called out and waved. "This is my new friend. a new part of me...he's Zeromus but also much more...."

"Hello Zalera....I know you very well...call me..Destruction..." The shadow Evan said before smiling. "Now...I think it's time to end this pitiful fight...Jedar can not keep someone like us confined forever."

Evan nodded and stood up. "Let's go make this mad doctor pay...I don't like being made a monster..." He said sternly. Outside the Gem in Zeromus' chest began glowing brihgtly causing the monster to roar out in pain.

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:39 am
((*crawls in* I'm alive!!))

Before Zeromus could increase the gravity again, Skye saw the gem glow and heard his roars of pain. "Finally.." she said, assuming that Zalera managed to find Evan. While Zalera did his work, she noticed how much of a handful Jedar was. "You won't get that chance." she said to Jedar as she raised her hand, a jet of water shot out at him and froze when it comes into contact. She wondered how much control he might have if his blood was diluted with her water. Skye then tapped the ground with her trident and six water tendrils rose around her, ready to help out Joe.

Muzet walked in front of Zalera's door, blocking the two from getting to it unless they manage to go through her. "Don't you white users ever use your own power?" she said, getting more and more irritated as her lightning was blocked from the shield. She strengthened the amount of lightning that came crashing down before she extended her sword with a beam of electricity, lashing it out at the boys like a whip.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:22 am
Jedar began laughing as he made a shield of blood to block the water. "Oh? So you want a piece of me do ya?" He said as he grinned evilly. "Let's see what you can do miss..." He said as he made a blood whip and slung it at Skye.

Zeromus roared as the gem cracked before shattering. He glowed a dark purple as he turned into a mass of data. The mass jumped infront of Skye as a giant crab claw blocked the attack. "You...." Evan said as the data toke a human form. "How dare you use me as a weapon!!" He said angrily as he toke a step forward. "You two...go help Nick...I want to crush Jedar under my new powers."  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:44 pm
"Rich, coming from a woman who needs to enchant others to do her work for her." Nick taunted, Ultima's Shell and Leo's Shield providing protection from Muzet's lightning. Racking another round, Nick fired his shotgun at the Siren, the Dragonbreath Rounds igniting after being shot from the weapon.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:16 am
"وهي ليست فكرة ذكية لتحويل ظهوركم على العدو دون الانتهاء أجبرتها على الفرار". Behind Skye and and Joe a dark voice issued forth as before Joe was able to turn around, vines reached out and wrapped around his neck yanking him backwards towards the door. In the doorway now Mizori or atleast her body stood some what hunched over and nearly completely black in hue. Her eyes were gazed towards the two hero's inside red pupil's piercing thru them. What ever Zalera had done to her with the scream had sped up the process that had been slowly taken over her body. What ever Jedar had injected her with having during the time the fight had been going on taken complete control of the Dryad.

"كل هذه من اللحم سوف يموت وتصبح واحدة مع الأرض" with a sudden snap her of wrist Joe was yanked fully out of the room, the easier target between those that was inside as a wall of thorns rose up covering the area behind Skye blocking her escape or from Jedar or rescue attempt for Joe. A yell came from beyond the wall as Mizori and Joe moved quickly up the stairs to the center of the building. With a flick of her wrist Joe was throw across the room sliding across the smooth marble before slamming into a wall nearby his mace skidding to a stop in front of him. The dark Mizori standing now in the center of the room her body hunched over and twitching slightly as a laugh began to echo from her. She had her prey infront of her now and planned to enjoy killing it.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:16 pm
"Oh...sleeping beauty is up and is very cranky...." He said laughing before looking at Evan. "Corruption is a wonder isn't it!?" He chimed as his blood swirled around him.

Evan squinted his eyes as he aimed his crab claw towards the wall of thorns. The claw opened up revealing a human hand with an eye in the palm of his hand. His eyes never moving from Jedar. "Skye....I won't be needing you. Find a way to help Joe...my dad can reverse the corruption but if Joe dies then it'll be for nothing." He said as data began swirling in the palm of his hand before dark purple energy gathered in the orb. "Go down to the door." He said as he aimed to the floor and shot the orb at it blowing a hole in the floor with gravity.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:35 pm
(Aren't the. Already downstairs?. What would going lower help when Joe and mizori went upstairs?)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:48 pm
((Uh..I'll wait a bit before posting as Skye til we figure that out.))

Muzet narrowed her eyes at Nick. She stepped around, dodging what she could as her lightning took care of the rest, though a small bit of it did scratch her cheek. She was not amused with any of this. She started flicking her wrist, trying to get her blue essence powers back. They were at a stalemate for now, but if she could use her dominate powers, she'd have an easier time dealing with these nuisances. Muzet started tapping the ground with tip of her sword, sending small bits of electricity across the ground. They weren't much, but the lightning above the room struck them and connected, creating streams of electricity heading straight for the priest and the gunman.

((Also the semester just started so gonna be a bit busy from time to time, probably won't post that often.))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games